What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

You want 100 come start a war and take it. Everytime you approach the WB they kick you out. This time try fighting an actual war

LOL don't worry rapist. You will get your wish. Even your daddy America won't be able to save you from humiliation.

First get ready for a reply from China.

The source of water is in Tibet.

By the Time you will realize this. You would need a face saving war.

We.

We nuking you hun
Then it's between Tibet and us, innit?
Nobody ain't nuking jack. We hate each other too much to kills ourselves and end the fun.

These dams are good targets. Let India make any changes to the flow of water. These rapists are yearning for a fullfledged war.

Chinese are diverting the source.

Actually India is in a very shitty Position geographically in kashmir

They surely are, but now China is going to divert it even more. This is an act of war. There is only one reply to water terrorism. These Hindu rascals only understand one language. That is the language of humiliation.

Then it's between Tibet and us, innit?
Nobody ain't nuking jack. We hate each other too much to kills ourselves and end the fun.

Honestly man just because i have a weird goofy Avatar here does not mean i am joking.

We will nuke you. Ask anyone around.

They surely are, but not now China is going to divert it even more. There is only one reply to water terrorism. These Hindu rascals only understand one language. That is the language of humiliation.

Actually this is just that.

Chinese be doing brahmaputra as well.

I have No idea how an Indian nationalist sleep easy These days.

So you want daddy china to do your work? Come on you are marde momin and we are just hindu baniyas who are stealing your water. you also have nuclear bum. everyday we are killing kashmiri "freedom fighters". Cant you o anything?

Honestly man just because i have a weird goofy Avatar here does not mean i am joking.

It doesn't matter. We will soon hear India cry like a baby when China does its thing.

Absolute scum is what these Indians are.

Some kind of response is called for but not sure how hurting innocent people in the seven sisters will help. It's not like India cares about those people anyway.

So you want daddy china to do your work? Come on you are marde momin and we are just hindu baniyas who are stealing your water. you also have nuclear bum. everyday we are killing kashmiri "freedom fighters". Cant you o anything?

You are digging your grave. Why should we bother?

We just busy Building roads and ports.

We got No Time for war. Thats why we nuking for detterance

Pakistan completed the Neelum Jhelum project of 960 MW's just a few months ago and Pakistan fast tracked the construction so as to meet the deadline that if Pakistan constructs the project earlier, according to IWT Pakistan had the full right as a lower riparian country to utilize the Neelum river water(Kishanganga). India stopping the water is against this clause of IWT(first come first serve basis).

Pakistan is well within it right to take this project to Intl' court as India violated the clauses of IWT here. The point is Pakistan completed Neelum Jhelum project earlier than Kishanganga by India...and that was the main point here, let's see the arbitration results and world bank observations here.

Good move.

Indu treaty is very biased against us but still we did not use our full share for all these years. Now is the time to utilize what is legally ours. If in that process some Pakistani village does not get water so be it. We are done playing nice

Looks like someone's eager for uranium.

You pakee hijdas want your boy friend china to solve your issues, who will solve China’s problem? You chootias will be chootias for life, Islamist mofos.

Ghussa kyon karta hai.

Humne nahi kaha tha panga lo Cheen se

Patience is a virtue, we will buy our time until we can subjugate you for another 1000 years.

People here like to delude themselves into thinking they are serious or they're making a difference. I realized that lurking here way before I even created an account. I thought you were one of the few who realized that.

But to humor you, you're gonna nuke us cause we used what was allotted to us by the treaty? And you don't think they're sensationalizing this even a bit on both sides of the border for political motives?

Back
Top Bottom