What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

you never had it in you.. for a weekling that got divided in to two in 1971 you do brag much..
nice try little boy but this time around and in the future, you little unichs don't get the luxury of us being in the middle of a civil war. Just like we took away AJK from you 70 years ago and you failed to get it back, just like we took point 5353 from 19 years ago and you failed to get it back, should we so wish, we will take away 100% of your water and true to your tradition being the failures that you are, you shall fail again to get back. Try and stop us.

nice try little boy but this time around and in the future, you little unichs don't get the luxury of us being in the middle of a civil war. Just like we took away AJK from you 70 years ago and you failed to get it back, just like we took point 5353 from 19 years ago and you failed to get it back, should we so wish, we will take away 100% of your water and true to your tradition being the failures that you are, you shall fail again to get back. Try and stop us.
:blah::blah::blah:

this will eventually lead to nuclear war.
so be it. I've said it before, I'll say it again. indians wouldn't get the chance to launch a single missile. There was a reason why Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan said what he said 20 years ago...idiots I mean indians should've paid attention. People at high levels like Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan don't make bluffs. They mean what they say.

8-)

Last edited:
so be it. I've said it before, I'll say it again. indians wouldn't get the chance to launch a single missile. There was a reason why Dr Abdul Qadeer said what he said 20 years ago...idiots I mean indians should've paid attention.

8-)
this will compel Pakistan to do massive first nuclear attack on india

this will compel Pakistan to do massive first nuclear attack on india
well that is what Pakistan's policy has always been since the inception of our nuclear weapons program ever since the 1970s that if it is going go to nuclear, we will pursue a policy of scorched earth. We have attained that thresh hold. That comes with the added advantageous side effect. That advantage is that since we do have this ability to overwhelm india with a massive nuclear strike, we can actually afford conduct conventional surgical strikes on their dams if need be. (An ACTUAL surgical strikes, not that bollywood style topi-drama that indians like to call a "sir jee kaal shtirike" :lol:). anyways, india would find itself hard pressed not to escalate the situation since the fallout for india is unthinkable, i.e. ceasing to exist.

Good move.

Indu treaty is very biased against us but still we did not use our full share for all these years. Now is the time to utilize what is legally ours. If in that process some Pakistani village does not get water so be it. We are done playing nice
You personally have trouble playing with yourself so stop the big talk and have since cup of the golden nectar

Pakistan has a very large water distribution network but it was built when abundant water was available. As water resources across globe are dwindling, nations have found new ways to irrigation. Drip irrigation is one of the systems adopted in many Middle East countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Pakistan should work towards introducing and adopting drip irrigation system.

Pakistan should get China to block India's water.
Can't you do anything without China

Get China involved and break their jaw. We need to resorst to similar tactics with the help of our ally China. We also know where the water flows from.

India is filthy abhorrent nation. It seeks war. It doesn't want peace. Which nation on this planet resorts to water terrorism? Something vital for life and existence. You guessed it right. It is gutter rapist nation known as Hindustan.
Get China involved... This line proves your defeat...
Apne dum pe kuch karne ka aukat h ki nahi... Har jagah China china karte ho

Why should you get 20?
Because this is what Indus water treaty states...
20%india rest Pakistan...

Can't you do anything without China
We can rip you a new hole without China, it's just more fun ripping you a new one with China, the pain we can cause you is great but nothing compared to the excruciating pain both Pakistan AND China combined can cause.

We can rip you a new hole without China, it's just more fun ripping you with China, the pain we can cause you is great but nothing compared to the excruciating pain both Pakistan AND China combined can cause.
And what exactly are your capability to do that...
As far as I know you have and this time also you will go to world bank only to be sidelined...
This is the only thing that Pakistan can do on it's own

within 20 years Kashmir will be part of Pakistan so let them build all the dams and power stations for us

And what exactly are your capability to do that...
As far as I know you have and this time also you will go to world bank only to be sidelined...
This is the only thing that Pakistan can do on it's own
oh the days of getting sidelined are long gone. Alas, we have to follow procedure since wb brokered this treaty in the first place. As long as we get our 80% share of the water, that's all that we care about. If that is touched, then you'll find out the hard way what our capabilities REALLY are. So the real question is that what will YOU do if we take our gloves off... your assets like noora sharif and zardari no longer run the show in Pakistan.

within 20 years Kashmir will be part of Pakistan so let them build all the dams and power stations for us
Within 20 years? Bro, the way things are going in iok, I wouldn't be surprised if its 5 years.

All this chest thumping by Pakistanis...lol India just went ahead and built the dam.

Lol all they do is cry and threaten.
Worse comes to worse, we'll destroy what you spent millions of dollars building. Simple as that, We won't even have cross border to do that...what can you do to stop us? NOTHING except release another b rated bollywood movie called "sir jee kal shetirike - the sequel"! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom