What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

These dams are good targets. Let India make any changes to the flow of water. These rapists are yearning for a fullfledged war.
Ask the surrender army to grow a pair..

Chinese are diverting the source.

Actually India is in a very shitty Position geographically in kashmir
GOOD . ASK ur sugar dady to complete the task faster

Bro,grow a pair already Pakistan is facing water shortfall.in another 6-7 years your agriculture will be effected

Bro,grow a pair already Pakistan is facing water shortfall.in another 6-7 years your agriculture will be effected
So is the whole world. We are fair. What used to be 1000 gallons ten years is down to 100 gallons today, to put in simpler terms so that your educational level could absorb. But as per agreement, you have to give up 80 gallons of that 100 to us, shortage or no shortage. But yeah, mess with our 80 gallons at all and you'll find out the hard way how big our pair is once it slams india in the face...

Ask the surrender army to grow a pair..

GOOD . ASK ur sugar dady to complete the task faster
Still living in the nostalgic 70s I see. Good, it'll be easier for us to walk all over you...your overconfidence is our asset. 8-)

So is the whole world. We are fair. What used to be 1000 gallons ten years is down to 100 gallons today, to put in simpler terms so that your educational level could absorb. But as per agreement, you have to give up 80 gallons of that 100 to us, shortage or no shortage. But yeah, mess with our 80 gallons at all and you'll find out the hard way how big our pair is once it slams india in the face...
Ok if you are happy with the level of water you receive they we are happy too ,I guess that stops you from crying that we are stealing your water

This is just a start ,we are utilizing the water we legally have under IWT.
But with time we should move out of IWT it was a biased treaty which gave 80 % to pakistan,unless it is renegotiated at 50-50 we should move out of IWT and divert water.

Let the pakis cry nukes,that's all they can do.

But with time we should move out of IWT it was a biased treaty which gave 80 % to pakistan,unless it is renegotiated at 50-50 we should move out of IWT and divert water.

What do you mean by 50-50 ,remember they have 1/7 the of the population we have .water should be divided proportionately

What do you mean by 50-50 ,remember they have 1/7 the of the population we have .water should be divided proportionately
Nope, no proportionality...iwt says we get 80% so WE GET 80%. if that remaining 20% is not enough for your needs then that's just too bad. Should've thought of that before signing the dotted line... you've made your bed, time to sleep in it.

Intresting suggestion .
That's 14.29% from each of the six rivers .they can do what they want with that water and we will do what ever we want with the remaining 84.71 % of the water from each river but should not let the water reach sea from our share

Nope, no proportionality...iwt says we get 80% so WE GET 80%. if that remaining 20% is not enough for your needs then that's just too bad. Should've thought of that before signing the dotted line... you've made your bed, time to sleep in it.
Be a true Muslim and fair in life , Allah (pbuh) said everyone has equal right on everything he made

Ok if you are happy with the level of water you receive they we are happy too ,I guess that stops you from crying that we are stealing your water
We know that 20% is not even close to meeting your needs. We also know how crooked you are, that's why we are tightening your screws NOW so that you don't get any bright ideas.

We know that 20% is not even close to meeting your needs. We also know how crooked you are, that's why we are tightening your screws NOW so that you don't get any bright ideas.
Bro check my post history,you may not want to troll with me.i am all together on a different level,you may not be able to handle me

pull out of the treaty and there won't be much of india left to divert water to.

Bro check my post history,you may not want to troll with me.i am all together on a different level,you may not be able to handle me
Try me...I'm way out of your league son.

That's 14.29% from each of the six rivers .they can do what they want with that water and we will do what ever we want with the remaining 84.71 % of the water from each river but should not let the water reach sea from our share

Be a true Muslim and fair in life , Allah (pbuh) said everyone has equal right on everything he made
1. pbuh is not said after Allah, it's said after the name of any Islamic prophet.
2. Try to change the treaty and we'll be taking all of the water. Deep inside, you know that we are more that capable of doing what you hope we won't do.

pull out of the treaty and there won't be much of india left to divert water to.
Keep the threats for people who gives a **** to them.
We will do whatever will be best for our people irrespective of how loud you kids cry.

Keep the threats for people who gives a **** to them.
We will do whatever will be best for our people irrespective of how loud you kids cry.

Well then we'll just have to put an end to your misery, that's all. Backtracking on a treaty isn't gonna bring you any global help when we open a can of whoopass on ya...

in fact, try it...being prevy to the kind on intel I have access to, I would actually love for you to pull out of iwt just so that we can have an excuse that we've been waiting for.

Try me...I'm way out of your league son.

1. pbuh is not said after Allah, it's said after the name of any Islamic prophet.
2. Try to change the treaty and we'll be taking all of the water. Deep inside, you know that we are more that capable of doing what you hope we won't do.
Bro,you are the one crying we are not standing by as per the treaty.so either grow a pair if we are not following the treaty or STFU if we are standing by the treaty.you deside if we are or not voilating the treaty

It will only be mutual destruction if you get a chance to even respond. You don't enjoy the great distance Russia and america enjoyed and our aim in the nuclear arena has always been to overwhelm you swiftly. Don't forget what Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan said 20 years ago, he doesn't bluff.

And as long as you don't violate the treaty, we'll let you live...for now! 8-)

It is you guys who have to worry. We have contained you for 70 years and we will do it for another 70 years without any problem.

Back
Top Bottom