What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

Bro,you are the one crying we are not standing by as per the treaty.so either grow a pair if we are not following the treaty or STFU if we are standing by the treaty.you deside if we are or not voilating the treaty
you tell me if your violating the treaty or not. if your not and will continue to shut the fvck up and release our share of the water and our reps still get to monitor the water levels on your side to ensure proper distribution as per the treaty then neither of us have anything to worry about, dam or no dam.

It is you guys who have to worry. We have contained you for 70 years and we will do it for another 70 years without any problem.
You contained us? :lol: you do realize we broke you apart 70 years ago, don't you? You think we can't break you again? 8-)

you tell me if your violating the treaty or not.

You contained us? :lol: you do realize we broke you apart 70 years ago, don't you? You think we can't break you again? 8-)
How do we know bro,you are the one receiving the remaining water after we use.

How do we know bro,you are the one receiving the remaining water after we use.
It's not difficult to calculate the water levels in rivers. There is a permanent commission whose officials from Pakistan routinely visit indian sites and inspect documents to ensure proper distribution. So it's the opposite, you get what is left over by us after we take it away from you on your own land. 8-)

It's not difficult to calculate the water levels in rivers. There is a permanent commission whose officials from Pakistan routinely visit indian sites and inspect documents to ensure proper distribution. So it's the opposite, you get what is left over by us after we take it away from you on your own land. 8-)
Ok bro,if we take what's left by you,won't you think it's stupid of you to ask if we are voilating the treaty

Ok bro,if we take what's left by you,won't you think it's stupid of you to ask if we are voilating the treaty

You should not be allowed to use the 20 percent.

Its all ours

No upper riparian country allows full use of their rivers to lower riparian countries. India has been very fair in allocating three western rivers with 80 MAF to Pakistan and three eastern rivers with 33 MAF to India. We did create provisions in the treaty for limited use of the western rivers as more water flows to Pakistan from India. Exercising those options is our right under the treaty and we will abide by the sanctity and spirit of the treaty. Being lower riparian you will always feel threatened by any action we undertake on the western rivers. Tell me how the treaty is biased against Pakistan???

Because its all ours

As I said, we know your crooked and modi made the mistake of saying that he would not abide by iwt. So far, he has had to abide by it but we know he wants to stop. Therefore we're just making sure he knows what will happen.

As I said, we know your crooked and modi made the mistake of saying that he would not abide by iwt. So far, he has had to abide by it but we know he wants to stop. Therefore we're just making sure he knows what will happen.
How can we stop when you yourself said ,we get the water after your use and left over by you

Well then we'll just have to put an end to your misery, that's all. Backtracking on a treaty isn't gonna bring you any global help when we open a can of whoopass on ya...

in fact, try it...being prevy to the kind on intel I have access to, I would actually love for you to pull out of iwt just so that we can have an excuse that we've been waiting for.
Your Army tried it multiple times and whoopass received can be seen on world map, popularly known as bangladesh.

What excuse are you waiting for ? come with all your "intel" ,we have seen it before and we will see it again- your army surrendering.Only difference will be this time we won't let anything called pakistan left.

Last edited:
Your Army tried it multiple times and whoopass received can be seen on world map, popularly known as bangladesh.

What excuse are you waiting for ? come with all your "intel" ,we have seen it before and we will see it again- your army surrendering.Only difference will be we won't let anything called pakistan left.
The world also sees the ajk and the peaks we took from you. The only success you've had waa Bangladesh and that's because we were in a civil war. This time though, it's you whose in a civil war, not us and we won't be either.

And we saw brave your army is given then are begging for food and water on their own lands, brushing them aside and wiping india of won't be an issue for our battle hardened military that won the war in 6 months that you couldn't room in 30 years.:laugh:

how many

Be happy with what we are giving you. Beggars can't be choosers.
that's right, india can't be a chooser, glad we agree. 8-)

Why should you get 20?

The source of water is in Tibet.

By the Time you will realize this. You would need a face saving war.

We.

We nuking you hun

Yawn. Now really Hamid. Who gave you the nukes to control ? :D

Back
Top Bottom