What's new

India unveils policy of Water Terrorism against Pakistan in response to Kashmir resistance

In a fair world you would say so, but the world isn't always fair. Decisions can be politically motivated.

I dont care much for fairness.

Its a legal right. We exercising.

Deal with it

Our needs are one thing. The biggest problem is that this is a daylight robbery. A clear violation of the Indus treaty.

India is a coward nation that seeks a war, but doesn't even have the balls to face Pakistan in a direct confrontation. The Hindus cannot get over the partition a$$ whooping they got by the Brits. Now they are hiding behind these cowardly acts.

Surely there are going to be consequences one or the other way.
Bro,calm down no one is taking your share of water.its your incompetence not building the dams to use the water instead of the water reaching the sea for no one's use.

Your govt knows what they signed for,if we are taking your share why you don't win the cases when you take it to them.
I think you guys need a good lawyer who can explain whats written in IWT.
Note:- Good lawyer dsnt mean who has a degree in law but someone who understands international law

I dont care much for fairness.

Its a legal right. We exercising.

Deal with it

The legal way is just one option. The China option is obviously the most effective, but a last resort measure. We will wait and see.

Personally I think Pakistan will be forced to exercise the China option.

The legal way is just one option. The China option is obviously the most effective, but a last resort measure. We will wait and see.

Chinese are way ahead in this fyi

Our needs are one thing. The biggest problem is that this is a daylight robbery. A clear violation of the Indus treaty.

India is a coward nation that seeks a war, but doesn't even have the balls to face Pakistan in a direct confrontation. The Hindus cannot get over the partition a$$ whooping they got by the Brits. Now they are hiding behind these cowardly acts.

Surely there are going to be consequences one or the other way.
Tu aur Teri consequences...
You really make me laugh...
How can a coward nation seek war...:taz:

People in thar are dying and in Balochistan as well.

We need that 100 percent cause India has used flooding as a weapon in the past.

Drip irrigation is too costly in human Life.

Paani Band karo Inka
Bhai... River India se Pakistan jati h...
Pani hm band kar sakte h... Aap nahi

The thing is Chinese announce when they done.

Indians announce when they dont even have a map
We have completed Kishan Ganga dam...
By the way aapka Neelum Jhelum kaha h...

Tu aur Teri consequences...
You really make me laugh...
How can a coward nation seek war...:taz:

Bhai... River India se Pakistan jati h...
Pani hm band kar sakte h... Aap nahi

We have completed Kishan Ganga dam...
By the way aapka Neelum Jhelum kaha h...

Ab to court me hi decide hoga

Bus

How many times you went to court and how many victories you got?

Till we tire out give up on fundamentals of human justice. Force the mullahs to give nuke first fatwa.
And nuke you.

If you think i am kidding. It has happened before. The Saudi Mullah declined the fatwa in Midnight inside Kaaba and we complied simply for the greater good.

Funny thing. That King and his extemded family and that Mullah all have Met their justice. This Time dama DaM mast qalandar hoga.

Ask around. You will get an Impression much the same. We aint bluffing. Let them kashmiris Go.

Back
Top Bottom