What's new

India slams World Bank decision on Indus Treaty

Why don Pakistan reclaims Bangladesh through international courts and arbitration, since east Pakistan was snatched from it through unfair means. Even some parts of UP & Bihar where muslim population is in majority shall also be claimed by Pakistan.

What our Pakistani friends have to say on the international verdict of SCS??
Cute Indians, ignorant of international politics.

"Cute Indians" I Think the moment I start talking about Tibet, Dalai Lama ..South China Sea you would get down to use slangs. So, chill bro & talk logical
Oh, baby, I think maybe we talk about Kashmir, Manipur and Assam thing, do you think?? Or talk about how India became a UK colony before it was split into 20 pieces... Colonial, to have the consciousness of the colony.

But with the same logic u cant accept Jammu & Kashmir part of India.
Something got snatched from u which was already & legitimately yours, you accepted and settled.
But something which is not yours, you are dying to get it through all means and the obsession has put you into this situation. Clear conflict of ideology and stand.
kashmiri people want to live with us unlike bangladesh.
jonagurh ,hyderabad deccan e.t.c. logic makes more sense. we want diversity in our decisions.

Cute,China just refused the International court verdict on South China sea.Who is ignorant of International politics now?:p:
Oh baby, I know this, so I say that cute Indians don't understand international politics. This is the thing between China and US of the two countries. you know?

Oh, baby, I think maybe we talk about Kashmir, Manipur and Assam thing, do you think?? Or talk about how India became a UK colony before it was split into 20 pieces... Colonial, to have the consciousness of the colony.

Yeah !! now you started to talk in ur real tone, couldn't hold your self boy. I guess am not "Cute Indian" anymore.
Care to say something on suppression of Uyghur muslims, forced accession of Tibet, disregard of South China Sea verdict, Tienanmen square, suppression of Honk Kong's elected representatives...

kashmiri people want to live with us unlike bangladesh.
jonagurh ,hyderabad deccan e.t.c. logic makes more sense. we want diversity in our decisions.

And who told you Kashmiri people wants to live with you, a bunch of extremist stooges paid by Pakistan??

Yeah !! now you started to talk in ur real tone, couldn't hold your self boy. I guess am not "Cute Indian" anymore.
Care to say something on suppression of Uyghur muslims, forced accession of Tibet, disregard of South China Sea verdict, Tienanmen square, suppression of Honk Kong's elected representatives...
And who told you Kashmiri people wants to live with you, a bunch of extremist stooges paid by Pakistan??
Oh, baby, you're still cute. As a "super power" of India, in the internal affairs of other countries, is very good at behavior. About India army violations of human rights in Kashmir, killing Kashmir resistance, against Manipur and Assam people's uprising. India is very good at.
But India lies to China, just as Indians claim to be "super power"... International joke.

Oh, baby, you're still cute. As a "super power" of India, in the internal affairs of other countries, is very good at behavior. About India army violations of human rights in Kashmir, killing Kashmir resistance, against Manipur and Assam people's uprising. India is very good at.
But India lies to China, just as Indians claim to be "super power"... International joke.

Baby!! first you r a false flagger, so come out of box.
Let me know how much you know abt Manipur & Assam and so called uprising you r talking abt. India don care to lie to China and we don flaunt ourselves to be a super power.

But again, am talking to a Pakistani disguised as a Chinese.

Baby!! first you r a false flagger, so come out of box.
Let me know how much you know abt Manipur & Assam and so called uprising you r talking abt. India don care to lie to China and we don flaunt ourselves to be a super power.

But again, am talking to a Pakistani disguised as a Chinese.
Oh baby, now stop your lies, it's not in India.
By the way, I often see interesting answers in TOI.
It's not a secret that India claims to be a "super power".
But we don't have that claim.
Manipur and Assam request to join the China. It is also not a secret.
And how does the government of India treat them?

130 days curfew told me.

so some regions in india wants to join china too. superpower with people having strong love for neighbors, so much that they want to join them is called " incredible india".

Oh baby, now stop your lies, it's not in India.
By the way, I often see interesting answers in TOI.
It's not a secret that India claims to be a "super power".
But we don't have that claim.
And how does the government of India treat them?

Hey Cutie pie, thats what am saying, its India & it will take you another 100 years to understand the complex multi - ethnic, lingual, cultural & regional diversity of India. Of-course, how come a suppressed communist can understand this.
Do you know what democracy is ???
Manipur and Assam, cutie pie you are free to take the whole north east.
How does China treats Uyghur muslims, they are barred to pray in mosques, I often find in media too.

Hey Cutie pie, thats what am saying, its India & it will take you another 100 years to understand the complex multi - ethnic, lingual, cultural & regional diversity of India. Of-course, how come a suppressed communist can understand this.
Do you know what democracy is ???
Manipur and Assam, cutie pie you are free to take the whole north east.
How does China treats Uyghur muslims, they are barred to pray in mosques, I often find in media too.
Baby, my advice is, don't use your 20 years head to think about a country that has existed for 5000 years. Are you sure you know what is democracy???

How does Dalit look at India's democracy? Can't touch democracy?

About Chinese Muslims, China does not prohibit fasting, nor prohibit Muslims worship. Some news said China banned Muslim fasting, this is not correct. Please note - this is not the order of the Chinese government! It is only a kind of advice, hope people keep healthy, do not interfere with life, Muslims can refuse. Because this is not an order.

On the contrary, there is no religious contradiction in China. There are 100 million Christians in china. How do they go to church?

360截图20161111220304539.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom