What's new

India slams World Bank decision on Indus Treaty

Baby, my advice is, don't use your 20 years head to think about a country that has existed for 5000 years. Are you sure you know what is democracy???

How does Dalit look at India's democracy? Can't touch democracy?

About Chinese Muslims, China does not prohibit fasting, nor prohibit Muslims worship. Some news said China banned Muslim fasting, this is not correct. Please note - this is not the order of the Chinese government! It is only a kind of advice, hope people keep healthy, do not interfere with life, Muslims can refuse. Because this is not an order.

On the contrary, there is no religious contradiction in China. There are 100 million Christians in china. How do they go to church?

View attachment 351128
Cutie Pie!! nice you started talking with brain not with the shuppa powa arrogance.
Pls go and do some google (if you have access in China) to know the existence of India.

"It is only a kind of advice" waaow, so great, it is only kind of a advise. And if someone dosent aligns with your so called advise you just simply sent them to firing squad. Didnt the suppressed muslims of Uyghurs dashed a vehicle with explosive at Tianamen square recently and after that your forces rain hell on those poor suppressed muslims. You bar any foreign reporters to go there. Why???? what u r hiding there.
What abt the immolation's of people of Tibet. More than 200 Monks have immolated them publicly and you jail those who report these incidents. What you are talking kiddo.

so some regions in india wants to join china too. superpower with people having strong love for neighbors, so much that they want to join them is called " incredible india".
" incredible india"?What is it? I think that India's concern over international affairs has seriously exceeded the domestic concerns of India. This directly led to the hunger problem in India. So some people want to leave...

Cutie Pie!! nice you started talking with brain not with the shuppa powa arrogance.
Pls go and do some google (if you have access in China) to know the existence of India.

"It is only a kind of advice" waaow, so great, it is only kind of a advise. And if someone dosent aligns with your so called advise you just simply sent them to firing squad. Didnt the suppressed muslims of Uyghurs dashed a vehicle with explosive at Tianamen square recently and after that your forces rain hell on those poor suppressed muslims. You bar any foreign reporters to go there. Why???? what u r hiding there.
What abt the immolation's of people of Tibet. More than 200 Monks have immolated them publicly and you jail those who report these incidents. What you are talking kiddo.
India as a "super power", although he is a country of severe hunger, but still very interested in the internal affairs of other countries. This is good, because in the India government, the Chinese people are more important than the indians.

Chinese shot do not listen to the recommendation of Muslims.
I was more interested in India in 1969 and 2002, two times against Muslims in Gujarat massacre.
This is my Google search to get the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Gujarat_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

Therefore, the terrorist attacks in India on behalf of the people of India's resistance. So, the India government in the Kashmir arrest reporter, where the hide of what? Manipur And Assam independence movement of the people suppressed, than tens of thousands of Kashmiri people by India massacre, And India army the rape of Kashmir women. What you are talking kiddo.

@Two , Cutie Pie !!
India as a "super power", although he is a country of severe hunger, but still very interested in the internal affairs of other countries. This is good, because in the India government, the Chinese people are more important than the indians.

Chinese shot do not listen to the recommendation of Muslims.
I was more interested in India in 1969 and 2002, two times against Muslims in Gujarat massacre.
This is my Google search to get the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Gujarat_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

Therefore, the terrorist attacks in India on behalf of the people of India's resistance. So, the India government in the Kashmir arrest reporter, where the hide of what? Manipur And Assam independence movement of the people suppressed, than tens of thousands of Kashmiri people by India massacre, And India army the rape of Kashmir women. What you are talking kiddo.

Cutie pie!! so, thats what you find on the censored Chinese internet to plea your argument here.. Gujarat Riots, now its clear you have run out of brain since you guys are only good at cut copy paste and lack originality.

Kiddo, first you tell do you have uncensored internet google in your locality. I guess not. And do you have option to change your leaders or system peace fully, I guess not.
So, what a kind of open minded thoughts I can expect from a suppressed Chinese citizen. First you understand what freedom means then you talk about our problems.

And you skipped to reply on the daring act done by brave Uyghur muslims against brutal Chinese suppression.

@Two , Cutie Pie !!

Cutie pie!! so, thats what you find on the censored Chinese internet to plea your argument here.. Gujarat Riots, now its clear you have run out of brain since you guys are only good at cut copy paste and lack originality.

Kiddo, first you tell do you have uncensored internet google in your locality. I guess not. And do you have option to change your leaders or system peace fully, I guess not.
So, what a kind of open minded thoughts I can expect from a suppressed Chinese citizen. First you understand what freedom means then you talk about our problems.

And you skipped to reply on the daring act done by brave Uyghur muslims against brutal Chinese suppression.
Lol., as always, lovely Indian, you have just from TOI to PDF. So I can understand your ignorance. Although you don't want to talk about Kashmir and Manipur, Assam. Also avoid discussing the two Gujarat massacre. But I think you should focus your attention on India itself. By the way, have you had enough to eat today?

After all, Indians know nothing about the world. I hope you will know that the government of India will never tell you something in PDF.

360截图20161006020936571.jpg

lol, Cute indians...@tomato Now you should go move brick, remember, even if you're hungry. But you are happy.

Last edited:
Lol., as always, lovely Indian, you have just from TOI to PDF. So I can understand your ignorance.

After all, Indians know nothing about the world. I hope you will know that the government of India will never tell you something in PDF.

View attachment 351142
lol, Cute indians...@tomato Now you should go move brick, remember, even if you're hungry. But you are happy.

Cutie pie!! forgot to say "Oh, Baby" this time, what happened to your sarcasm?? or the shuppa powa arrogance has stared to come back.

You only talk illogical here with no clear answers and points. You are disillusioned about India as what your controlled media & censored internet tells you, and rest is done by your communist regime. So, no doubt, narrow and cheap views are as expected from you.

Could you tell me why u guys are brutally suppressing freedom movement of brave Uyghur muslims, Tibet & trying to occupy south china sea forcefully.

Cutie pie!! forgot to say "Oh, Baby" this time, what happened to your sarcasm?? or the shuppa powa arrogance has stared to come back.

You only talk illogical here with no clear answers and points. You are disillusioned about India as what your controlled media & censored internet tells you, and rest is done by your communist regime. So, no doubt, narrow and cheap views are as expected from you.

Could you tell me why u guys are brutally suppressing freedom movement of brave Uyghur muslims, Tibet & trying to occupy south china sea forcefully.
Oh baby. Is it hard to understand? Put your attention on India itself, to solve their own problems in India, India government work should be to solve the problem of serious hunger, and then the pursuit of India's "super power" dream. Is it hard to understand?

A country with severe hunger, the habit of interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, the dream of becoming a super power". Don't you think this is a serious mistake? Oh, you be brainwashing, you don't even have the ability to think.
Oh, Sorry, after all, IQ is only 80...

0060TKingw1f0aljndufog30b408cb29.jpg

Baby, go to sleep or move brick. I stopped to explain anything to the Indians.

Oh baby. Is it hard to understand? Put your attention on India itself, to solve their own problems in India, India government work should be to solve the problem of serious hunger, and then the pursuit of India's "super power" dream. Is it hard to understand?

A country with severe hunger, the habit of interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, the dream of becoming a super power". Don't you think this is a serious mistake? Oh, you be brainwashing, you don't even have the ability to think.
Oh, Sorry, after all, IQ is only 80...

0060TKingw1f0aljndufog30b408cb29.jpg

Baby, go to sleep or move brick. I stopped to explain anything to the Indians.

Glad you are back to "Oh, baby" thingy coz that suits to citizens of so called shuppa duppa powa country with stolen and cut copy paste technology.

Unfortunately, u don have anything to explain here, u just wasted my time. you thought you will have a casual argument with an innocent cute Indian, and you will encircle him with your sarcasm and shuppa powa arrogance. Sorry!! Indians aren't cute as what your controlled media and regime tells you.

Rather, I find your cheap & prejudices comments like a pampered cutie pie kindergarten kid. Suggest you to read some books of international experts & writers to find neutral opinions and views, that will give you more clarity on International geopolitics, so you will get rid of your obtuse locus standi.
all the best

we should steal Indus water using secret underground tunnels then blame it on global warming...

Good.It provides us with the perfect pretext of claiming that the treaty is outdated & doesn't serve India's interests.Till the time a new treaty is negotiated , the present one ought to be scrapped.

Once it is scrapped , let India take the lead in initiating negotiations & prolonging them till kingdom comes. Diplomacy bania style.

Glad you are back to "Oh, baby" thingy coz that suits to citizens of so called shuppa duppa powa country with stolen and cut copy paste technology.

Unfortunately, u don have anything to explain here, u just wasted my time. you thought you will have a casual argument with an innocent cute Indian, and you will encircle him with your sarcasm and shuppa powa arrogance. Sorry!! Indians aren't cute as what your controlled media and regime tells you.

Rather, I find your cheap & prejudices comments like a pampered cutie pie kindergarten kid. Suggest you to read some books of international experts & writers to find neutral opinions and views, that will give you more clarity on International geopolitics, so you will get rid of your obtuse locus standi.
all the best
Yes, I was just watching a reality show, and I didn't notice your answer. Although the power supply in India does not support your long time online. But this does not prevent you from bringing me happiness in a short time, Thanks.

Yes, I was just watching a reality show, and I didn't notice your answer. Although the power supply in India does not support your long time online. But this does not prevent you from bringing me happiness in a short time, Thanks.

Poor suppressed Chinese citizen propagating the line of communist propaganda. Do you have any other choice or view point other than the gulped down misinformation like North Koreans. Or if you dont, may be by morning you will be sent to firing squad by regime sleuths. That sort of thing brings me lot of happiness for long time, Thanks.

:P us k demagh ki jaga par hain
:lol:

Poor suppressed Chinese citizen propagating the line of communist propaganda. Do you have any other choice or view point other than the gulped down misinformation like North Koreans. Or if you dont, may be by morning you will be sent to firing squad by regime sleuths. That sort of thing brings me lot of happiness for long time, Thanks.

:lol:
Hahaha. yes, keep your point of view, I will be happy for a long time.
For ignorance, I can't take it seriously, but I appreciate your efforts.
PS. Suggest that you understand your country.

Hahaha. yes, keep your point of view, I will be happy for a long time.
For ignorance, I can't take it seriously, but I appreciate your efforts.
PS. Suggest that you understand your country.

Cutie pie!! seems u didnt understand the point and went on a tangent, but cant blame you for your poor understanding of English. And keep your appreciation in your pocket or better give it to your much needed slave neighbors.
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom