What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

do want to be part of world biggest rape capital and have cow piss as national drink

Ram Madhav,

Its 25th December today. First get the services of an able leader like Jinnah, then talk of creating a new nation.

Yes will be good for all India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan united each others then start this ghazwe hind i.e Muslim vs non Muslim kill each others then whoever win or left there will rule on this land /. I guess numbers will become equal :p::D This Ram Mahva should debate with zahid hamid

We are Generous people , we should give those Indians a Chance to try their luck :lol::butcher:

The dolt gave an interview to Al Jazeera , WOW !
Yeh after scum bag Rahul Gandhi.

I actually do not buy this idea of re-union.
But what should happen is, a union of three countries.
Common currency, passport less travel.
Let India, BD and PK be like the same way, but we can be a single union in economy and development.

Ladies and Gentlemen. This is Ram Madhav trolling for you.:devil:
OT- No Akhand Bharat please but an economic+strategic alliance with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka because there future looks bright, it will do really good for the subcontinent.

No thanks....

IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Looks like RSS/BJP is hell bent on breaking up India.

This Akhand Bharat will be called Mughal empire and no hindu myth

mughals are long dead and buried..The only thing left is mughlai dishes and their illegal off springs. .

The only Muslim force worth their salt when it comes to invading at the moment is the ISIS.

For reunification to happen first east & west pakistan should reunite then we will think about it. But one thing is for sure that Ram Madhav does not know the pulse of India. Its not going to happen in near future.

For reunification to happen first east & west pakistan should reunite then we will think about it. But one thing is for sure that Ram Madhav does not know the pulse of India. Its not going to happen in near future.

Islam isn't a unifying force as the two nation theorists unfortunately found out. Islam has too many sectarian issues and they will continue killing each other till the harshest Islamist wins.

IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Sorry hadn't read your thesis, but what I understand here is nothing wrong by the Ram Madhav, its only the way people take his views. To understand it remove all extra things added by this reporters like intolerance in the country as the toppings and focus on his statements

"The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."

RSS is the nationalist party, and not the religious, and for some of the readers it tend to understand the meaning when the real wording is translated. First word is HINDU --- The ideology of the RSS meaning of the word HINDU is not any religion but a culture called HINDU which prevail in the whole Indian Subcontinent. And there is not doubt, there is no religion called HIndu, which is a Dharma. And there is no translation of Dharma for English. Akhand Bharat Means United BharatVarsha -- This is not the concept of the RSS, but it was very old concept to the period of Maurya, which means the unifications of all the parts of the Indian Subcontinent with the cultural bond, it does not means the countries or the different jurisdiction merger.

Now some people thinks that they are not the part of the subcontinent, and their culture came from ARABS, TURKS, MUGHALS but in reality the culture gets influenced from each other and they borrow some parts and gave them some parts, and the region in India, pakistan and bangladesh have single culture. The idea of the creation of the Pakistan was the ideology that Muslims could not survive dominated by others, and the bond of religion can keep the pakistan united by Zinnah cause the partition after independence. But the second part was bluffed after the creation of Bangladesh --- so its the cultural bond which is more stronger and cause brotherhood and friendship than the Religious Bond other wise there would be only one big United ISlamic country in the whole world.

The countries, the borders are created by the man not the nature, and its all political to an extend. We have states in our country, different states have different rules, different culture, different official languages, different religious fractions, different budget, different police, different Chief Minister but they are in a same country united with the bond of Nationalism. So with Akhand Bharat he means the Area who are united on the Cultural bond, whom we all people would feel proud of, with diffeeent political area called contries, different sect called Religion but one culture called Hinduism -- The true meaning of Hinduism. I totally agree with the Ram Madhav.

If Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have problem with name , I will suggest a name .

USA
00 (138).gif
= United South Asia :pakistan:
Bangladesh.gif
India.gif
00 (86).gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom