What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

We see this radical parties in india come again and again with this crap... there is no tolerance in indian society either they cry about hafiz saeed why dont they clear their garbage who wants to plan to destroy independant states scaring,kill millions of minorities or planning to conver whole india.huf

Akhand bharat is a reality. Similar to somewhat like ghazwa hind. I always belive that this ghazwa will be happen without any war. Pakistanis must accept this. There is no way other around. Extreme hindus and muslims must accept what almighty want from them and come out of their hating and egoistic mindset.
I am not saying it because modi was here and m flying In dreams. No it is the only realistic future. The only army that can threatened west and evil in jerusalem in future.

Pakistan has moved away from South asia and has interest that lies more on the western side.

we should become good neighbors and have better economic and people to people relations.

Just watched AL-JAZZEERA and the rss guy got verbally wasted and slaughtered by the presenter. And just to avoid being a victim of propaganda and false news I watched it in it's entirety. The rss guy was completely retarded and stupid. He DID SAY that Pakistan would become a part of india. This guy is obviously one of those indians who is completely brainwashed by indian propaganda and believes severe BS that Pakistanis are exactly the same as indians and the only difference is a line drawn on a map. Nothing could be further from the truth. Pakistanis don't even look like Indians. Pakistanis differ completely to indians in terms of looks, race, genetics, culture, heritage and religion. There is absolutely nothing to find common ground between these 2 vastly different races. In all honesty and jokes aside, there is more chance of Pakistan, Brazil and Germany forming 1 nation than of Pakistan becoming a part of india. Pakistan WILL NEVER EVER become a part of india regardless of what this rss retard says or thinks. A massive nuclear war would lay waste to both india and Pakistan before that could happen. A human catastrophe and destruction on a scale never seen before in the entire history of man would happen and still Pakistan would not become a part of india.

The seeds of hatred sown by Britishers will never let that happen. If we unite, who is going to buy their weapons?

The "Britishers" were the ones that brought different regions with different culture and races of people, with different regional histories, under one flag. Be thankful.

Funny Indians :omghaha:
Its not funny..we should seriously consider this and support the concept of joining Akhand Bharat...so that next time we get out we get out with the rest of Bengal.

Just remember how we Muslims destroy ed your pathetic hindooo armies

Muslim vs Hindu
Muslim vs Christian
Muslim vs Jews
Muslim vs Buddhists
Muslim vs commies
Muslim vs animist
Muslim vs athiest
Muslim vs Sikhs
Muslim vs jains
Muslim terrorist / radical vs humanity.

In all honesty and jokes aside, there is more chance of Pakistan, Brazil and Germany forming 1 nation than of Pakistan becoming a part of india.
Chances of Brazil,Germany and Pakistan becoming one nation. This speaks more about u and less about these countries.Will yr mullahs allow the bikini girls from Brazil to do disco on the streets/beaches of Pakistan,they might loose their mental balance and blow up. About Brazil and Germany I can understand,Pakistan is no way near to these countries in terms of culture,religion.Firstly u cannot hold Bangladesh and talking of merger with Brazil and Germany.

I disagree with RSS.

Why undo the partition?
The terrorism lovers are now limited to and citizens of one country called Pakistan. Why give them the liberty to enter our great South Asian nations(all of them - be it India or BD or Bhutan or Sri Lanka). Let us be happy with the way things are and let Pakistanis remain 2nd classes in front of Arabs or Central Asians.

With Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and others, there can be a South Asian economic union. We will all prosper and give good health and life to our citizens. Let the Pakistanis wallow in their inferiority complex of the arabs and blow each other up.

Last edited:
I actually believe india will disintegrate in at least a thousand independent states in the near future.

Chances of Brazil,Germany and Pakistan becoming one nation. This speaks more about u and less about these countries.Will yr mullahs allow the bikini girls from Brazil to do disco on the streets/beaches of Pakistan,they might loose their mental balance and blow up. About Brazil and Germany I can understand,Pakistan is no way near to these countries in terms of culture,religion.Firstly u cannot hold Bangladesh and talking of merger with Brazil and Germany.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!........MY POINT EXACTLY!....... It would be impossible to do so. But making Pakistan join india would be even far more impossible than making Pakistan join Germany or Brazil. Pakistan has nothing in common with Brazil or Germany. Then again we don't with india either. Nearly all Pakistanis, the entire Pakistan military and all the Mullahs would fight till the death than allow Pakistan to become a part of india. The idea in itself makes nearly all Pakistanis vomit. If you knew the true nature of Pakistani Mullahs than you would know that they would love the idea of getting hold of all the Brazilian lambada bikin girls. In fact they would secretly support and encourage the idea.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom