What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

Stop your butt hurt. Our nation is known as Bharat varsha. Your ex bureaucrat has said that India ruled china for thousands of years. so take your butthurt to your reeducation camp.

What's there to butt hurt about? That India was created by the British as a historical fact. Unlike you, I am proud that America was formed by Englush colonists. We won our independence by the revolution. India never had a revolution.

What's there to butt hurt about? That India was created by the British as a historical fact. Unlike you, I am proud that America was formed by Englush colonists. We won our independence by the revolution. India never had a revolution.

It is a historical fact about the reeducation camp of china where you were brain washed.

It is a historical fact about the reeducation camp of china where you were brain washed.

I'm not from China. And personal attacks showed that you agree with my points, though it angers you. So you attack me instead by associating me with your enemies.

I'm not from China. And personal attacks showed that you agree with my points, though it angers you. So you attack me instead by associating me with your enemies.
Once again that poor education and lies on exhibition. Too many assumption and opinion making without any substance.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom