What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

Why is it that its always these Bharti politicians who blabber about this???

Why is it that its always these Bharti politicians who blabber about this???

This rss guy called ram madhav is one of those indian retards who have been taught complete falsehoods and lies as truths by indian propaganda. It's not just him but even some indians on PDF who are based in india say the same thing. They are told the complete lie that Pakistanis are the same as indians and the only difference is a false line or border drawn......lol. Nothing could be further from the truth.

saarc is already there.

SAARC was an idea mooted by Bangladesh - not India. And it didn't come from the Awami League but Ziaur Rahman, the only honest president we ever had - and a rare commodity in the subcontinent..

What Bangladesh thinks today- India follows tomorrow.

If you take this much efffort to post a link then you should find some time to read the content:D
Kashmir ,Just a mere shadow of what happened during 90s.
Khalistan ,dead as a dodo.:D
Assam .Only ULFA is in there and they are in brink of extinction.
Tripura and others ,same like that of Khalistan .
Try harder next time.
What's so funny about destroying a rebellion by force?

What's so funny about destroying a rebellion by force?

The machinations of RAW cannot destroy the free will of a people if they want to get rid of an unfair scenario.

ULFA in Assam is alive and well as far as I know. Same with the others. Lifting unlimited amounts of oil from Assam while leaving it as a stupid backwater and providing no development (token rail-stations and stadiums don't count) will eventually cause a separation from the Bhartiya Union. The Indian Union is being unnaturally held together by scheming or force and it won't last. People don't stay stupid forever.

Ram Madhav is an idiot and illiterate.
How stupid is he to say such words of merging lands infested of terrorists with India !!
My god !!!

The machinations of RAW cannot destroy the free will of a people if they want to get rid of an unfair scenario.

ULFA in Assam is alive and well as far as I know. Same with the others. Lifting unlimited amounts of oil from Assam while leaving it as a stupid backwater and providing no development (token rail-stations and stadiums don't count) will eventually cause a separation from the Bhartiya Union. The Indian Union is being unnaturally held together by scheming or force and it won't last. People don't stay stupid forever.

Please don't be stupid for the sake of yourself.
I see a high amount of jealousy with you BD brats on India even though India is not a great place to live yet.
That makes me think how worse is BD !!!

I actually believe india will disintegrate in at least a thousand independent states in the near future.

Are you mentally affected in any way ?

Ram Madhav is an idiot and illiterate.
How stupid is he to say such words of merging lands infested of terrorists with India !!
My god !!!

Please don't be stupid for the sake of yourself.
I see a high amount of jealousy with you BD brats on India even though India is not a great place to live yet.
That makes me think how worse is BD !!!

Are you mentally affected in any way ?
why ? do you know somewhere it is written about gazwa e hind , so if someone expressed his views then what is wrong in that ?????????????????????? always remember one thing , karma follows everyone !

I told everyone on PDF my girlfriend my neighborhood along with my workplace.....even in the parties i went that @MBI Munshi is RIGHT but no one believed me........

@JanjaWeed @ranjeet @gslv mk3 @jaunty @Abingdonboy @others.......

See I told you that Munshi is right......but you wanted a Ram Madhav to make you believe..............

PITY YOU ALL......

why ? do you know somewhere it is written about gazwa e hind , so if someone expressed his views then what is wrong in that ?????????????????????? always remember one thing , karma follows everyone !
Not this version of Karma.
There is clear difference between practicality and rhetoric.
Many fools and illiterates who believe only rhetoric lift weapons.
Let fools, idiots and illiterates keep ranting on gazwa-e-hind and akhand bharat.
We, as an educated/cultured online society shouldn't buy those ideas.
My intention is not to counter/offend you. Just my thoughts :)

500 Indian States could not unite in a 1000 years :D :D :D

That was naot an age of nation state that is why. Even US is made of 25 states. But we had an identity of Bharat Varsha. When Chandra gupta defeated selucus, the term of agreement was that Greek army will never cross Sindhu river and attack Bharat varsha.

Are ram madhav Pagal ho gaya hai kya. Itani liability kam hai jo badhane chala hai?

Not this version of Karma.
There is clear difference between practicality and rhetoric.
Many fools and illiterates who believe only rhetoric lift weapons.
Let fools, idiots and illiterates keep ranting on gazwa-e-hind and akhand bharat.
We, as an educated/cultured online society shouldn't buy those ideas.
My intention is not to counter/offend you. Just my thoughts :)
sir , all i wanted to say is , why there is so much fuss about this petty issue .

Just watched his interview , He was very weak in his arguments .

Whats with the Kashmiri Lady in the panel ?:omghaha: I think her screw were loose :haha:

That was naot an age of nation state that is why. Even US is made of 25 states. But we had an identity of Bharat Varsha. When Chandra gupta defeated selucus, the term of agreement was that Greek army will never cross Sindhu river and attack Bharat varsha.

Are ram madhav Pagal ho gaya hai kya. Itani liability kam hai jo badhane chala hai?

It's not the matter of time or age. But a cause and an effect. The fact that England held off France, Spain and Portugal from most of India and created a single British India, except for small enclaves, united India. It has nothing to do with Ancient Indian history or the fact that it's a modern time so India became a country. If the French won the 7 year war, then India would be split up like many countries in Africa or SE Asia.

It's not the matter of time or age. But a cause and an effect. The fact that England held off France, Spain and Portugal from most of India and created a single British India, except for small enclaves, united India. It has nothing to do with Ancient Indian history or the fact that it's a modern time so India became a country. If the French won the 7 year war, then India would be split up like many countries in Africa or SE Asia.

Stop your butt hurt. Our nation is known as Bharat varsha. Your ex bureaucrat has said that India ruled china for thousands of years. so take your butthurt to your reeducation camp.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom