What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

Unity with Pakistan and all neighbors us different and re-union is different. :D

Absolutely. I am all for an Economic union but a political union is a big NO.

If Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have problem with name , I will suggest a name .

USA View attachment 282128 = United South Asia :pakistan:
Bangladesh.gif
View attachment 282129View attachment 282127

Patent Voilation:enjoy:

They will be united but again under Islamic rule in-shaa-Allah. Sabaz hilaly parcham will be hoisted and then we will invite all the BJP leaders to salute it.
I hope you are not serious about Sabaz hilaly parcham.

If Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have problem with name , I will suggest a name .

USA View attachment 282128 = United South Asia :pakistan:
Bangladesh.gif
View attachment 282129View attachment 282127
But what about Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma? Were they not part of Akhand Bharat once upon a time?

But what about Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma? Were they not part of Akhand Bharat once upon a time?

Nepal , Bhutan and Afghanistan are part of South Asia :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Only North Eastern Afghanistan was part of AB :lol::lol::lol:
Burma , I am not aware of any links with Burma except for Nagas :D:D:D

Patent Voilation:enjoy:

:(:(:(

Why?
If they can be serious about pakhand bharat....I'm damn serious about it and especially if ghazwa tul hind has been predicted in the sayings of Holy Prophet (ﷺ) then it will happen whether you like it or not. Also looking at the way India is preparing and acquiring latest weapon systems and also engaged in cross border terrorism in Baluchistan, FATA and Karachi, it is not difficult to foresee an over military conflict between two countries.

Sorry .As an Indian or a Hindu ,I dont want a reunion with Pakistan and BDis.
We already have enough headaches and illiterate massive population.
And if someone in India tries for that we entire Indians will take protest against GoI.

Source: India's BJP chief backs unity with Pakistan, Bangladesh

Dont worry .Whateever it takes we dont allow that.
We will only look for a complete fencing from both these nation
I hope you will call 1.4 million Indian refugees (acc. WB report) back from Pakistan before fencing.

Southern part of Nepal to some what extend.

If they can be serious about pakhand bharat....I'm damn serious about it and especially if ghazwa tul hind has been predicted in the sayings of Holy Prophet (ﷺ) then it will happen whether you like it or not. Also looking at the way India is preparing and acquiring latest weapon systems and also engaged in cross border terrorism in Baluchistan, FATA and Karachi, it is not difficult to foresee an over military conflict between two countries.

Qwaza E Hind I like the theory, which Hadidth is it mentioned, seen one videos who was explaining how the Islamic forces somewhere from Iraq with Black flags in their hands and swords and driving thru the countries from Pakistan then to India on horses and then unite the whole world under Islamic Rule. LOL Something Reminds me of the ISIS on Humvee carvaan

@Kashmiri Pandit @Joe Shearer Read my post on this news

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav | Page 6

Why?

I hope you will call 1.4 million Indian refugees (acc. WB report) back from Pakistan before fencing.
I have not looked into that Hadith deeply. Could you direct me to any scholarly dissection for the layman?
Some say that ghazwa tul Hind as already happened. Hind originates in Pakistan not Bharat.???

Nepal , Bhutan and Afghanistan are part of South Asia :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Only North Eastern Afghanistan was part of AB :lol::lol::lol:
Burma , I am not aware of any links with Burma except for Nagas :D:D:D

:(:(:(

I wonder what the Afghans would say if there was talk of including NE Afghanistan in Akhand Bharat?

I wonder what the Afghans would say if there was talk of including NE Afghanistan in Akhand Bharat?
:o:They are historic brothers of Pakistanis and Indians .

There reactions will be , Take all of Us :lol::lol::lol:

Acha? Is khushi mein beef barbecue party ho jaye!

The seeds of hatred sown by Britishers will never let that happen. If we unite, who is going to buy their weapons?

Why?

:D

Yes along with dozens of separatist movements in north east west

Please enlighten me about that dozens of separatist movements.

Anyone in Hong Kong who know the actual history of India would agree that India is a British creation.

Thanks for pointing out that India was never united. and it's the British who United India. Indians had followed British well. But many Indians like to continue the British empire. Becoming a second hand imperialist.

And Indians also know the history of Chinese ,HK and a dozens of nations like Japan (most important ),UK ,Russia,Germany etc.
:D

:o:They are historic brothers of Pakistanis and Indians .

There reactions will be , Take all of Us :lol::lol::lol:

Historical Masters they were, they will be more then happy to join with the capital being Kabul and religion being Islam and Language being Dari and they at helm of the ruling elite.

Historical Masters they were, they will be more then happy to join with the capital being Kabul and religion being Islam and Language being Dari and they at helm of the ruling elite.
:lol::lol::lol:

It will be an Utopia .
No need of Ruling Class .
People will devote there lives studying Cosmos .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom