What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

India's BJP chief backs unity with Pakistan, Bangladesh
BJP leader tells Al Jazeera he believes India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form “undivided India”.
ALJAZEERA - 24 Dec 2015

India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) leader believes that through "popular goodwill" parts of India that were separated 60 years ago will come together.

In an interview with Al Jazeera's Head to Head show, Ram Madhav, the National General Secretary of India's BJP said that he believes India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat' (undivided India).

“The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created," referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the right-wing Hindu nationalist organisation often described as the ideological wing of the BJP.

"As an RSS member, I also hold onto that view”. However, he clarified, “That does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen”.

Madhav was previously spokesman and a National Executive Member at the RSS, until he was deputed to the BJP in July 2014, and then appointed National General Secretary.

Since its landslide victory in 2014, the BJP has come under fire for allegedly contributing to a “climate of intolerance” in India, which is home to the world’s largest Muslim-minority population.

Responding to a statement made earlier this year, in which he said India was “a Hindu country”, Madhav explained, “It’s a land where a particular way of life, a particular culture or civilization is practiced”.

“We call it Hindu – do you have any objection? India has one culture. We are one culture, one people, one nation,” he told Head to Head host Mehdi Hassan.

When challenged on why a number of high-profile writers and intellectuals have returned their awards to protest against the BJP government in recent months, Madhav argued they were doing so “to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India,” and that their method of protest was “wrong”.

Madhav, who is in charge of the BJP’s “Jammu & Kashmir affairs” also responded on how to bring peace to the region.

“The only outstanding issue with regard to the Kashmir problem is the Kashmir under Pakistan occupation," he said.

"The Kashmir that is an integral part of India, it has been proved time and again that it's an integral part of India.”

He assured the audience that “political demands in Kashmir will be taken care of,” although with the caveat: “short of separating from India”.

Pakistan has been feeding the Indian according the WB report Pakistan is the 4th largest source of remittence as 1.4 million Indians work in Pakistan. We need to see improve border controls and immigration laws

Even Pakistanis wont believe that report. So come up with a better one. That report has a lots of flaws. No way such number of Indians can work there. Some illegal Black money becoming as white I guess.

Even Pakistanis wont believe that report. So come up with a better one. That report has a lots of flaws. No way such number of Indians can work there. Some illegal Black money becoming as white I guess.
It does not matter what some Pakistanis believe or not because they are not expert on statistics or controlling finances of the country. You should contact WB and ask them if there is any mistake in the report. I guess if there was any, it should have already been pointed out. I am pretty sure Indian govt would have not let it go so easily.

IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

He forgot to mention Afghanistan, Nepal, Burma and no doubt a few other territories.

IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

I am sorry Ram Madhav...It seems you are in a la la land...I want to make sure after 50 years,we will able to retain whatever we have it right now in India rather than dreaming of adding Pakistan and BD to India..

He forgot to mention Afghanistan, Nepal, Burma and no doubt a few other territories.
They will be united but again under Islamic rule in-shaa-Allah. Sabaz hilaly parcham will be hoisted and then we will invite all the BJP leaders to salute it.

India's BJP chief backs unity with Pakistan, Bangladesh
BJP leader tells Al Jazeera he believes India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form “undivided India”.
ALJAZEERA - 24 Dec 2015

India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) leader believes that through "popular goodwill" parts of India that were separated 60 years ago will come together.

In an interview with Al Jazeera's Head to Head show, Ram Madhav, the National General Secretary of India's BJP said that he believes India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat' (undivided India).

“The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created," referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the right-wing Hindu nationalist organisation often described as the ideological wing of the BJP.

"As an RSS member, I also hold onto that view”. However, he clarified, “That does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen”.

Madhav was previously spokesman and a National Executive Member at the RSS, until he was deputed to the BJP in July 2014, and then appointed National General Secretary.

Since its landslide victory in 2014, the BJP has come under fire for allegedly contributing to a “climate of intolerance” in India, which is home to the world’s largest Muslim-minority population.

Responding to a statement made earlier this year, in which he said India was “a Hindu country”, Madhav explained, “It’s a land where a particular way of life, a particular culture or civilization is practiced”.

“We call it Hindu – do you have any objection? India has one culture. We are one culture, one people, one nation,” he told Head to Head host Mehdi Hassan.

When challenged on why a number of high-profile writers and intellectuals have returned their awards to protest against the BJP government in recent months, Madhav argued they were doing so “to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India,” and that their method of protest was “wrong”.

Madhav, who is in charge of the BJP’s “Jammu & Kashmir affairs” also responded on how to bring peace to the region.

“The only outstanding issue with regard to the Kashmir problem is the Kashmir under Pakistan occupation," he said.

"The Kashmir that is an integral part of India, it has been proved time and again that it's an integral part of India.”

He assured the audience that “political demands in Kashmir will be taken care of,” although with the caveat: “short of separating from India”.

Lolololololo........hahahahahaha.....this guy is so deluded. He obviously knows nothing about Pakistanis. There's more chance of Pakistan forming a new nation with Brazil and Germany than with india......lol

Lolololololo........hahahahahaha.....this guy is so deluded. He obviously knows nothing about Pakistanis. There's more chance of Pakistan forming a new nation with Brazil and Germany than with india......lol
I will disagree with you brother. He is talking about the unity of these three nations....but let me complete what he forgot to mention..is under Pakistani flag and Islamic govt as it had been for a thousand years. He is just in a reminiscent mood and remembering the old good time of Aurangzeb Alamgir. :) I hope you got it :)

I will disagree with you brother. He is talking about the unity of these three nations....but let me complete what he forgot to mention..is under Pakistani flag and Islamic govt as it had been for a thousand years. He is just in a reminiscent mood and remembering the old good time of Aurangzeb Alamgir. :) I hope you got it :)

I'll give any sort of connection to india or indian people a complete miss.

Reunite under new Muslim Empire same like Mughal Empire controlled by Muslim Govt...

Last edited:
We will take over India sliced it between China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan and Nepal, even Maldives
like pizza slice :whistle:
Only biggest threat is Rajanikant :eek:

how dare you forget Sunny deol , Dharminder and Bobby deol ?

One dhakan issues statement and other richi rich dhakans are acting like 1.2b Indians are children of tata or ambani. funny creature.

Pathetic article . The writer has been smoking weed. There neither was nor will be such thing as "akhand bharat ".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom