What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

And I thought we were brothers.:cry:
No need to worry though. We will spread Hinduism and Akhand Bharat dream in all of these countries and soon will take over the majority and will unite back as Akhand Asia.:devil:
there will be no Yoga, so no spread of Hinduism :D

I don't think this is possible. Pakistan has become a different country, so is Bangladesh. The cultures have changed, so does their societies. I don't see how this will be possible.

IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu
The true intentions come out.

Anyone in Hong Kong who know the actual history of India would agree that India is a British creation.

Thanks for pointing out that India was never united. and it's the British who United India. Indians had followed British well. But many Indians like to continue the British empire. Becoming a second hand imperialist.

Do read my post clearly, when the central power is weak the warlords and zameendars declare themselves as independent. This period is cited by British for their false propaganda. China also went through this kind of phases in its history.

there will be no Yoga, so no spread of Hinduism :D
Ok then we will claim that Sufism and Tai chi were already discovered thousand of years back in Hindu India and will come out with some ancient Vedas saying so.:partay:

so are you impling those kindoms weren't part of British India. this is like saying Tibet isn't part of china.

also those kingdom's originated because of the fall of mughal empire ,and the crippled north slowly lost what was left to the British. India has been united more than once.

Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

These were Empires not nations. India first become one nation post independence.

These words are British propaganda, if there are 500 states then what is Mughal empire?

What is marAtha empire?

British conquered India from Marathas, Mughals and some kingdoms which are independent at that time.

The 500 states you are talking about is because of fall of central authority when British started conquering India.

Any way Pakistanis like British propaganda since that suits their false narrative.
Stupid dumbass! Empires are made of many smaller nations. India was never a nation state until 1947

Do read my post clearly, when the central power is weak the warlords and zameendars declare themselves as independent. This period is cited by British for their false propaganda. China also went through this kind of phases in its history.
China was not an Empire but a United nation for thousands of years by Qi the Emporer

Well, that happens for all empires. The only difference is that India never existed as a country. Every empire has its i.e. history. The Mughals, for example, trace their past to Timur, not Ashoka. The Chinese empire has dynasties, and each dynasty claimed that it continued from the previous one. The kingdoms and empires that existed in Indian subcontinent are not the continuation of the previous ones.

China was not an Empire but a United nation for thousands of years by Qi the Emporer

China is an empire that had many dynasties. Each one claim that it's the continuation from the previous dynasty. As you said, it started with Qin.

The concept of a "nation" in itself is an European concept. Before the Brits ruled and united India for their own convinience the Marathas were invading Bengal for loot and plunder and nowadays they are glorified as some sort of heroes who stood for united "India" whatever that was back then. Now the subcontinent should focus more on joint economic co-op something on the lines of the EU after the citizens of subcontinent come out of the garb of religious bigotry and prejudices that seperates us. Something of the lines of European Rennaissance is needed in the
subcontinent perhaps if we truly want to follow the European models of "nations".
No you moron! A nation state might be a "European" invention but nations have existed since the dawn of human race. Israelis are 4000 year old nation. So are Persians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans. No Europeans invented them. In India we have Punjabis, Bengalis, Kashmiris, Gujratis etc as different nations

China is an empire that had many dynasties. Each one claim that it's the continuation from the previous dynasty. As you said, it started with Qin.
Chinese empire was and still is made up of more than 90 percent Han Chinese ethnic people that make one Chinese nation. No such ethnic unity exist in India

Is he planning on invading PK and BD or is he thinking that they will come willingly?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom