What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

Tamil population is exhausted by war, broken by defeat, Second LTTE run won't be good however Sri Lanka has Improved the situation, through foreign tamil groups do want the LTTE to rise up again I saw a rally of Tamils a while back with Eelam flags. If Sri Lanka really wanted to genocide the Tamils they would have gone with a Vietnam Style Carpet Bombing.

Correct however Sri Lanka has a better living standard and earns more just as five african countries people earn more then China. yes thank you Ironically I was banned for defending Hindus.

Good for them, If you count in numbers then there are 10X the the population of SL in India and China who have better living standards then them, consequently a lot are still below the standards and eventually will come up in the future.

Well I'm happy with the living standard of Sri Lanka. 24x7 Electricity, 24x7 water supply, peaceful and eco friendly environment, not so hot not so cold weather conditions, dozens of modern super markets popin every where, great mobile operators 3.5G, 3.75G , and 4G is on the way........, only worrying for my 8 Mbps broadband line if they reduce the price on 16 Mbps business lines....

487494_277027835705230_179604478780900_601282_1683247827_n.jpg

Tamil population is exhausted by war, broken by defeat, Second LTTE run won't be good however Sri Lanka has Improved the situation, through foreign tamil groups do want the LTTE to rise up again I saw a rally of Tamils a while back with Eelam flags. If Sri Lanka really wanted to genocide the Tamils they would have gone with a Vietnam Style Carpet Bombing.

Sri Lanka is no US, the above will result in UN sanctions and maybe even an intervention if Sri Lanka doesn't abide by those sanctions.

Besides the discussion here is not about what Sri Lanka could do or has intentions to do, it is about what already has happened.

Well I'm happy with the living standard of Sri Lanka. 24x7 Electricity, 24x7 water supply, peaceful and eco friendly environment, not so hot not so cold weather conditions, dozens of modern super markets popin every where, great mobile operators 3.5G, 3.75G , and 4G is on the way........, only worrying for my 8 Mbps broadband line if they reduce the price on 16 Mbps business lines....

It has come a very long way from war to rebuilding, however keep an eye on the tamils and LTTE supporters.

And Remember the Success Rajapaksa made including his warning.
20090522261001202.jpg

Sri Lanka is no US, the above will result in UN sanctions and maybe even an intervention if Sri Lanka doesn't abide by those sanctions.

Besides the discussion here is not about what Sri Lanka could do or has intentions to do, it is about what already has happened.

Last time you Intervened you Lost over 1000 + soldiers, Sri Lanka could have gotten the JH-7 bomber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time you Intervened you Lost over 1000 + people.

Nothing to do with topic.

They murdered in cold blood tens of thousands of Tamil civilians in a sytematic cold blooded way and they should pay for that..and they will.

431905_277090862365594_229734655_n.jpg

Cowards did not have the courage to shoot in the chest....rather stab in the back with hands tied.

Nothing to do with topic.

They murdered in cold blood tens of thousands of Tamil civilians in a sytematic cold blooded way and they should pay for that..and they will.

431905_277090862365594_229734655_n.jpg

Cowards did not have the courage to shoot in the chest....rather stab in the back with hands tied.

Your Government was weak, your Country learned the lessons of a adventure, you had time to do something yet you failed, the Tamils themselves brought it, LTTE objective was a doomed plan set to fail they just prolonged the war.

Your Government was weak, your Country learned the lessons of a adventure, you had time to do something yet you failed, the Tamils themselves brought it, LTTE objective was a doomed plan set to fail they just prolonged the war.

What you say has nothing to do with the topic - UN resolution to inquire into the gross and systematic human rights violations of the Lankan Army on the general Tamil civilians and India's support to that resolution. By doing that they (lankan army) proved they are no better than the so called terrorist org they were fighting.

Last time you Intervened you Lost over 1000 + soldiers, Sri Lanka could have gotten the JH-7 bomber.

Where did i mention India will intervene? Read my post again clearly

If you still do get it, i meant a UN backed intervention,

What you say has nothing to do with the topic - UN resolution to inquire into the gross and systematic human rights violations of the Lankan Army on the general Tamil civilians and India's support to that resolution. By doing that they (lankan army) proved they are no better than the so called terrorist org they were fighting.

Then Again if this passes India Sri Lanka relations will hurt and the Sri Lankan Tamils will be worse off, Sri Lanka will go after other partners. but again let it play out and let it be what it is to be.

Sri Lankan External Affairs Minister with a high profile diplomatic delegation will visit United states soon…..

Let's see what happens after the diplomatic dialogue with Washington....

Last year report - regarding US SL Ties

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton meets With Sri Lankan Minister of External Affairs G.L. Peiris at the U.S. Department of State in Washington.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol In the Presidential election "war criminal" General Fonseka got majority Tamil votes in North, President Rajapaksha also secured good percentage.
few months ago there was local elections Rajapaksha able to secure around 37% votes in Northen area. If they actually killed thousand and thousands then why Tamils are voting for them?

Group which we call "Indian Tamils" here are with this government since in the start, they have ministers and members in this government. LooooooL

Use Google mate!

This is what one of my Indian friend said about Tamilnadu, Tamils are proud but they nothing/less what they got now. They sensitive always looking for "Tamil" word every where. Even the toilet they get happy if any one say it is "Tamil" toilet. lol Some of things I can't write here, funny.

Back
Top Bottom