What's new

India refuses to support Sri Lanka against US resolution in UNHRC

Ya you're Governments and Media want tamils to be finished off and you're showing me the report that wrote by Pro SL... Give me a Break..
First face the UN and US, UK for the Atrocities SLA created from Killing the Civilians, Raping them... Executions and Mutilating the Bodies>> and so

Why start with SLA?

Let's go in chronological order of time.

First lets start with British massacre of Irish Civilians

Why start with SLA?

Let's go in chronological order of time.

First lets start with British massacre of Irish Civilians

Hello this ain't a Colonial Era... 21st Century and Civilized... Don't Complain about Greeks burned the Trojans and so...
This is the Civilized world. You Seem to Accept the Atrocities your Army Made but don't want to take the responsibilities and blame it on the History.

One of this reason why UN was created.

Hello this ain't a Colonial Era... 21st Century and Civilized... Don't Complain about Greeks burned the Trojans and so...
This is the Civilized world. You Seem to Accept the Atrocities your Army Made but don't want to take the responsibilities and blame it on the History.

One of this reason why UN was created.

I'm not the one using history as an excuse, you are.

If SL is being accused of war crimes, lets start from the beginning.

Dude a Minority community wouldn't take arms in their hands to fight the Government with no good reason/// You Singalas were both Civilian and Government and Military body was horrible to Tamilians... Use your mind man. Don't start from the beginning which has no end. i never used the history as an excuse, I kindly ask you to read your comments once again.

Dude a Minority community wouldn't take arms in their hands to fight the Government with no good reason/// You Singalas were both Civilian and Government and Military body was horrible to Tamilians... Use your mind man. Don't start from the beginning which has no end. i never used the history as an excuse, I kindly ask you to read your comments once again.

So if a minority community takes up arms against the state they live in, and the state buries them with barrage of heavy weapons. You call that attacking 'civilians'?

The second they pick up a weapon they are no longer a civilian, They are a valid military target.

So if a minority community takes up arms against the state they live in, and the state buries them with barrage of heavy weapons. You call that attacking 'civilians'?

The second they pick up a weapon they are no longer a civilian, They are a valid military target.

Ya people who take up arms against Governement are called Terrorist no deny in that... But have you tough about why government let them take the arms against SL government?? what did your government do to keep your Minority civilians to live safely... It's Zero!!!!

And I wasn't talking about LTTE as Civilians but the besides LTTE lakhs of Minority Civilians were killed by SLA. that's what I'm Arguing about. that's the reason UN,UK and US is getting your @rse..

Ya people who take up arms against Governement are called Terrorist no deny in that... But have you tough about why government let them take the arms against SL government?? what did your government do to keep your Minority civilians to live safely... It's Zero!!!!

And I wasn't talking about LTTE as Civilians but the besides LTTE lakhs of Minority Civilians were killed by SLA. that's what I'm Arguing about. that's the reason UN,UK and US is getting your @rse..

That's just a pipe dream.

India is a US puppet.
Dont worry. Modi will come in and one of two things will happen. You will say bye bye to the Chinese base and make peace with the Tamils. Or India will begin a slow strangle of Sri Lanka through a resurgent LTTE.your pick.
Lankans think they outsmarted India by cozying up to the Chinese. Time to set things right.

Dont worry. Modi will come in and one of two things will happen. You will say bye bye to the Chinese base and make peace with the Tamils. Or India will begin a slow strangle of Sri Lanka through a resurgent LTTE.your pick.
Lankans think they outsmarted India by cozying up to the Chinese. Time to set things right.
:lol:
What about while slaves sweeping in Indian shopping malls? Will Modi make that dream come true?

Ya mass Murdering Civilians is called Combat for you??????
what's wrong with you

Have you witness the incident or taking someones testimony which is not verified?

Ya you're Governments and Media want tamils to be finished off and you're showing me the report that wrote by Pro SL... Give me a Break..
First face the UN and US, UK for the Atrocities SLA created from Killing the Civilians, Raping them... Executions and Mutilating the Bodies>> and so

Why should we face them? Are they the international police team?

First tell them to correct there errors

hahahahahha butthurt indians.. their proxy LTTE defeated by srilankan army now indians are back to their bhanias tactics.. goodluck srilanka we are with u..

Absolutely agree.

The week Congress government and especially the current pathetic foreign ministry has screwed up things completely.

We need a government with purpose like during Vajpayee's time.

indians and their pipe dreams :big_boss:

I think its time for some American style democracy to be implemented in india, especially given the new shale oil discovery they made.

CIA: Presence of Al-Qaeda has been found in New Delhi; Time to liberate the people of India. :usflag:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom