What's new

SL bans LTTE fronts

No BTF and GTF are any less extremist. Actually the leaders of GTF are not that widely known even among the diaspora and BTF itself. GTF's leaders are said to be people connected to LTTE even Prabha. They are just being diplomatic when in west.

I've heard and read people like Suren Surendiran (BTF) and Fr Emmanuel (GTF).. Both seem to have a less extremist agenda as oppose to Rudrakumaran etc.. Maybe thats they're modes operandi to show a more conciliatory facade to western govts

Sri Lanka banning harmless groups, such docile people. Needed help of foreigners to crush our spirits.

Does the BRITISH TAMIL FORUM sound like a terrorist group retard?

Britain is known for its support for such groups who are sponsoring/funding "terror" in other countries.

This forum is one of them

genocidal Lanka banning foreign based Tamil NGOs is comical but reveals the true intent of genocidal Lanka , drive a wedge between the Tamil diaspora and Elamites in occupied Sri Lanka.

^^^^
" Elamites"... A new breed of pests.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Or maybe the same LTTE was fked, with Indias support??? May be that's what I meant.

If you think most Indians care for LTTE or Gandhis you are mistaken. This is not to say we do not care for the common Tamilians though, and your govt's attitude does not inspire any confidence.

You neednt be confident about civilians in another country and SL isnt bound to make you confident. Rather care about the thousands who are killed in your country yearly by way of religious violence,gender violence and caste violence. You are hardly in a position to even think about SL.

I didnt say you care about LTTE, how could you after blowing your leader off to thin pieces, it will be problematic if you do. I see the killers of your prie minister are going to be released soon.

The argument you put forward against Pak very well suits you as well. That is what i meant.

genocidal Lanka banning foreign based Tamil NGOs is comical but reveals the true intent of genocidal Lanka , drive a wedge between the Tamil diaspora and Elamites in occupied Sri Lanka.
With the ban all the tiger rump who contributed even a dollar to fund terrorism in SL would be brought to book.

Terrorist supporters who have now become fake HR activists will be and must be exposed.

^^^^
" Elamites"... :rofl:

May be another name of Marmite

Last edited:
May be another name of Marmite

Or rather like bed mites.. Real pests they are.. Bloodsuckers..:lol:

Oribatida_NYS.jpg

Could have done this earlier. They even failed to integrate in countries in the countries that hosted them. They are bragging about beating residents and "running" places in UK territory and you are talking about integrating them in Sri Lanka. :lol:

Sometimes I hear these creatures talking on phones. Here in most trains, no matter how busy they are you don't hear a sound of a word being spoken but one of these disgusting creature gets in you can hear the sound of it speaking on phone from 2 carriages.

You neednt be confident about civilians in another country and SL isnt bound to make you confident. Rather care about the thousands who are killed in your country yearly by way of religious violence,gender violence and caste violence. You are hardly in a position to even think about SL.

I didnt say you care about LTTE, how could you after blowing your leader off to thin pieces, it will be problematic if you do. I see the killers of your prie minister are going to be released soon.

The argument you put forward against Pak very well suits you as well. That is what i meant.

You can try to appear less pathetic by not comparing illegal criminal violence in a country 100 times you size with the act of your government (or pak govt for that matter)

But it may not work.

You can try to appear less pathetic by not comparing illegal criminal violence in a country 100 times you size with the act of your government (or pak govt for that matter)

But it may not work.

Work for what?

I didnt mean illegal criminal violence, didnt many die in India as a result of religious violence alone. Caste violence is a frequent thing in TN. So instead of focusing on what happens in SL, care for the thousands die in your streets.

With the ban all the tiger rump who contributed even a dollar to fund terrorism in SL would be brought to book.

Terrorist supporters who have now become fake HR activists will be and must be exposed.

spare us the terrorism pep talk, at the rate genocidal Lanka is progressing it will ban UNHRC, UN, EU, HRW , BBC, C4 etc and any thing associated with Tamil or with the name, Tamil

This is a blatant attempt by genocidal Lanka to intimidate, silence those who demand truth, justice and accountability for war crimes and the on-going perpetration of genocide and HR violations commited by neo Nazis.

Last edited:
Work for what?

I didnt mean illegal criminal violence, didnt many die in India as a result of religious violence alone. Caste violence is a frequent thing in TN. So instead of focusing on what happens in SL, care for the thousands die in your streets.

Religious violence, caste violence, robberies etc etc are illegal in India. Crime takes place in all countries. I do not see what has that got to do with acts of the state, in this case SL and Pak states.

Religious violence, caste violence, robberies etc etc are illegal in India. Crime takes place in all countries. I do not see what has that got to do with acts of the state, in this case SL and Pak states.

Well the occupation of Kashmir and the crack downs in the red belt and north eastern states has every thing to do with the Indian state.. If you go in to the recent past even in Punjab.. You cant point a finger at others when three fingers point right back at you.. Indians have no ground to stand when it comes accusing state sponsored violence about others.. Hypocrisy at best

Well the occupation of Kashmir and the crack downs in the red belt and north eastern states has every thing to do with the Indian state.. If you go in to the recent past even in Punjab.. You cant point a finger at others when three fingers point right back at you.. Indians have no ground to stand when it comes accusing state sponsored violence about others.. Hypocrisy at best

There is no indian occupation of Kashmir, it became part of India as per the parition plan, the basis of creation of Pakistan.

Secondly, as with any long lasting separatist insurgency, there have been rights abuses by indian forces. However India has also tried and punished many of our security men for such breakdown in discipline and I do not think there is a policy of the state to perpetrate such abuses as its clearly counter productive.

So we can agree to disagree on what i stated and what you did WRT indian state.

Now getting back to topic, Indian state does not support terrorists in SL, however the state and I as an individual, do support fully the tamil population who the current SL govt is ill treating as a matter of practice and policy.

There is no indian occupation of Kashmir, it became part of India as per the parition plan, the basis of creation of Pakistan.

Oh come on we know the history too. Kashmir didn't become part of India because of the partition plan. It became part of the India because Pakistan invaded it.

Now getting back to topic, Indian state does not support terrorists in SL, however the state and I as an individual, do support fully the tamil population who the current SL govt is ill treating as a matter of practice and policy.

How do you know the Tamil population is ill treated? Have you ever being to Sri Lanka?

Do not act like a goat.

Back
Top Bottom