What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

Yes things have to be normalised because we believe in and respect the Union of India. And unlike 'some others' we always Sacrifice our Emotions for the Sake of our Nation.
still replying with a vengence? :kiss3: come on mate, I am sure a new dam will be build on the advice of the SC or a amicable solution for building a new dam will be in place as the two CM's can sit and work out the issue.
This is not that much of a bloody issue that can divide a long lasted friendship of the two states.

My dear friend, you invited this for yourself by providing basis and combat support to PN and anti-Indian forces in 71 war, including diplomatic support to a US that was going to invade us.

If you had stayed neutral, do you really think we're that jobless to have bothered you?

Okay now that LTTE is over, why is it that your Navy can't stop killing our fishermen on our side? Fishermen aren't expert geographers to know where they're going in open sea. Arresting them and sending them packing is the apt step, but your navy shoots them and harrows them. WTF is that?
Because they are at war with the INDIANs to see how insensitive is the Congress Government to the Genuine plight of Inidan Fisher men who fished in these waters for over 1000's of years.
I wished I had not been married, i would have myself become a terrorist to kill both Karunanidhi and SONIA bit$h

Thousands if not millions of your next door neighbour's lives hangs in balance (refer Mullaperiyar). Care about them also.

It has been proven again and again that it is a non-issue,dont suck upto your little conspiracies.

Of course you have your opinion and i have mine.
But frankly,would it make sense Indian punjabis interfering in Pakistani punjabi's affairs and vice-e versa?
similarly Indian sikhs/hindus concerned about Pakistani ones?It doesn't happen.
Our concern should be limited to our nation itself,IMHO

Paaji yeh baat itna assan nahin hain,

pakistani ke saat jo taluq hain aur srilankan tamils se saath hamara maamla,dono alag alag hain.

aise hum chup chaap baite rahenge toh china,usa sab aake hamare bagal ke mohalle me bas jayenge,baad mein kuci ni hoga.

Our relationship with China is not your business. India is just a country, China also the same to us.

You are a little bloody island,thats all.u remember that first and then you talk.

You are sounding as if India should treat SL as a colony. SL is a sovereign country and India should use her diplomatic pressure to keep SL under our influence and not vote against her in international forum and then expect SL to toe our line.

I wish we had liberated the northern province and attached it to India.

But who are these Sri lankan Tamils?..they are citizens of SL and any justice to them should be done by GoSL and not GoI.What if tomorrow Pakistan says that Gujurat Muslims are still waiting for justice and decides to bring justice to them.

India is exactly doing the 'takedari' that we accuse Pakistan of practicing.

it is not tekedaari,it is chaudary-pana and they are already doing it in Kashmir,they tried to do the same in Junagadh and they failed as in Hyderabad also.Everyone does it,if you want to do something useful for your future generation you have to do all this instead of being a politically correct good boy in the present and winning a medal.

Well its simple,the Congress led government has to do this or else it will lose its base in South India and then it will hardly stand any chance to get re-elected to power in 2014,cuz in North India congress' popularity has certainly decreased.
But i don't get it..Why does India have to worry too much about SriLankan Tamils!?
Same Should be applicable for Pakistani Sikhs & Pakistani Hindus...........

It has been proven again and again that it is a non-issue,dont suck upto your little conspiracies.
Why..........If you Don't Care about your Keralaite Brothers how could you expect us to support you for Foreign Tamilians............

Why..........If you Don't Care about your Keralaite Brothers how could you expect us to support you for Foreign Tamilians............

I think you raised a good point ...tamil bros pls be sensitive to the concerns of our brothers and sisters from kerala.....we dont have to poke them on this matter any further....hope the whole matter is resolved amicably :).

Don't take is seriously brother, We are looking forward for a amicable solution that is favourable for both the sides. Tamils sure do understand your pligt, its just stupid politics that is creating the divide and sure we will retain this old friendship with the Keralites as we have in the past.

Don't take is seriously brother, We are looking forward for a amicable solution that is favourable for both the sides. Tamils sure do understand your pligt, its just stupid politics that is creating the divide and sure we will retain this old friendship with the Keralites as we have in the past.

Calling for the breakup of Kerala state is not stupid, its anti-national.

As for the friendship the whole Mullaperiyar issue left a very bad taste with the people of Kerala. You can see that in PDF itself. Before Mullaperiyar, Keralites were the first one to jump to Tamilain's defence when it comes to SL issue and after see the way the mentality of Keralites changed.

It may be non-issue for you but a big issue for us.

There was never a friendship in the past as you says. Do you know why Tamils are called as 'pandi's' in Kerala? It has some history behind it were the gov tries to hide it from text books but it is passing from generation to generation. Everything is kept aside only for the sake of keeping the name 'India' alive.

There was never a friendship in the past as you says. Do you know why Tamils are called as 'pandi's' in Kerala? It has some history behind it were the gov tries to hide it from text books but it is passing from generation to generation. Everything is kept aside only for the sake of keeping the name 'India' alive.
and what is this Pandi? care to explain.
I thought we can reason with you and make you understand that we understand the plight of Keralites, with you telling that there is a generation old story for our enemity, then there is no point in arguing with fools such as you?
I what are we inferior to you? just do not think that you are the master race in the south.
Lets see what the SC has to tell about the DAM issue. and then lets find a amicable solution, if you still spill venom on us, then you'll get the same in return.

Calling for the breakup of Kerala state is not stupid, its anti-national.

As for the friendship the whole Mullaperiyar issue left a very bad taste with the people of Kerala. You can see that in PDF itself. Before Mullaperiyar, Keralites were the first one to jump to Tamilain's defence when it comes to SL issue and after see the way the mentality of Keralites changed..
has there been a demand from the Government of TamilNadu to the Center in this regards or is that you are making up such foolish things.
Coimbatore is part of the Palghat Railway Juristriction and so it Pollachi, so did we say that we will not accept Coimbatore and Pollachi being part of a head quartres located in Kerala.
Just do not make up stories to your wish and wimphs.

has there been a demand from the Government of TamilNadu to the Center in this regards or is that you are making up such foolish things.

Its the creation of the nefarious minds of Tamil politicians

The Mullaperiyar Pathukappu Iyakkam, a confederation of the MDMK, Dalit Liberation Front and a few other organisations, has demanded that Idukki district should be merged with Tamil Nadu and further asked the Centre to dismiss the Kerala Government for its wrong stance on the Mullaperiyar Dam issue.

The Hindu : States / Tamil Nadu : Demand for merger of Idukki district with Tamil Nadu

Coimbatore is part of the Palghat Railway Juristriction and so it Pollachi, so did we say that we will not accept Coimbatore and Pollachi being part of a head quartres located in Kerala.
Just do not make up stories to your wish and wimphs.

So what? its a division based on administrative purposes. The entire Kerala is under the administration of some other institutions based out of TN like NFDC.

So now The HINDU a daily has become a 100% proof that we Tamils want your land. in reality no Tamil who thinks about his daily life to make a better living for his family is thinking such non sence and sure the politician will not get support if they do so which is an utopia
So what? its a division based on administrative purposes. The entire Kerala is under the administration of some other institutions based out of TN like NFDC.
Now you understand, as I said the man who i suluted as a GodFather is a malyale and yet if people like sajan say that we are pandhi, etc, etc then i see no use in trying to persuade a better relationship between the two states, bad apples sure if not controlled will get things worse than it already is, I am here just trying to normalize things with the Malayale brothers.

I found nothing wrong to merge IDUKKI district with Tamilnadu. Indian states are divided based on languages , so if Tamil people are more in idukki dist. means they having full rights to join with TN or it can be decided through by voting.

So now The HINDU a daily has become a 100% proof that we Tamils want your land. in reality no Tamil who thinks about his daily life to make a better living for his family is thinking such non sence and sure the politician will not get support if they do so which is an utopia

Whats the problem with The Hindu. Its enjoys good reputation in this forum, but anyways the same news from other papers

Call to attach Kerala

Mullaperiyar: Life hit in TN district bordering Kerala as protests continue - India - DNA

Notonly that your people was also demanding the wealth found in Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple

Close on the heels of the demand by a section of Tamil Nadu MPs for merging Idukki with Tamil Nadu, an outfit Tamizhaka Thannurimei Iyakkam has also made a claim that the wealth discovered in the Sree Padmanabha Swami temple belonged to Tamil people. And a video footage of this demand on YouTube has become a big hit.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/cities/kochi/tn-group-stakes-claim-temple-wealth-776
The controversial statement was made by Theni Congress Lok Sabha member J M Aroon who said Tamils formed the majority in Idukki, Pirmedu, Kumily and Vandiperiyar and hence the district should be merged with Tamil Nadu after a referendum.

Now you understand, as I said the man who i suluted as a GodFather is a malyale and yet if people like sajan say that we are pandhi, etc, etc then i see no use in trying to persuade a better relationship between the two states, bad apples sure if not controlled will get things worse than it already is, I am here just trying to normalize things with the Malayale brothers.

I don't know why sajan was pissed, but I believe he has to face the blockade by Tamilians. Anyone fond of meat products (which I am not a big fan of), especially beef, did had a hard time during the Mullaperiyar issue as little or no supplies came from TN.

I found nothing wrong to merge IDUKKI district with Tamilnadu. Indian states are divided based on languages , so if Tamil people are more in idukki dist. means they having full rights to join with TN or it can be decided through by voting.

Fair Enough..then KK dist should join with Kerala.

:lol: buddy this malayalee "master race" of the south are genetically 50% tamilian, dint u know that?

sajan never said Malayalees are the master race.

Back
Top Bottom