What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

But most know that it all started with the buring of 57 kar savaks and it sparked of a violance that was controlled in 3 days had it been the Congress in the ruling in Gujarat, they would have let Gujarat burn for 40 days to woo the Muslim votes of the whole country.

if the Tamils can develop a military(with army, navy, air force)under LTTE, think how much they would have done to the country if they were given the right place in the 1960 and 70s, you misshandled thier potencital and thats the reason for the down fall.
I am sure Tamils if were treated equally, they would have done 40 times more to the development of SL than the Moorse can ever do.

Tamils who live other parts give their support since those days, I only mention the some Northen Tamils.

Few days more, so we will wait for that day... I just wonder what Sri Lankas next move will be.

(Im sleepy...C ya all)

Tamils who live other parts give their support since those days, I only mention the some Northen Tamils.

Few days more, so we will wait for that day... I just wonder what Sri Lankas next move will be.

(Im sleepy...C ya all)
Good Night, we will have our discussion some other day

C'mon harpoon leave the mullaperiyar issue .....that issue is almost dead ....now i suspect that issue was raised to stop Shabrimala pilgrimage

No mate, wait for the next monsoon.. now its summer and the dam's water level is out of danger. By this monsoon when the water level in the dam increases again the problem will start. And we malayalees will never forget how tamils treated us during that crisis. Im with 'Harpoon' we should never trust our 'immediate brother' too much for anything. They are highly sensitive emotional people. As 'Harpoon' said we learned a good lesson from this 'mullaperiyar' issue. I think the Kerala Gov also realised the foolishness of depending TN for food supply. And its evident in yesterday's State Gov budget. And yes we should not agree for any sort of river linking project with TN. Why should we sacrifice for others those who are not at all concerned about our worries.. Let our rivers flow naturally to Arabian sea.
On Topic. Its a foolish decision by Gov of India to appease tamils for just few parliament seats. Hate congress for this decision.

Nobody is against a International pressure but saying India should walk an extra mile because somehow they are ethnically similiar to the Indian's is what I'm against:rolleyes:

:edit:
Ashok no one supports genocides like the one in SL....to be clear :fie:
Some how I feel like a bot now,we had this discussion a few months earlier :sick:
for the bolded part are you saying that voting is going an extra mile, when INDIA condemns any act of genocide else where in the world, why not in SL, because SL will give space to CHINA or perhaps PAKISTAN? is that the reason?
if it is tomorrow besure to see an agitaion that we might go against the interest of our nation as a whole.
when the nation is not ready to oblige the requests of its subject, then what is the purpose of the subject to always stay loyal to the nation.
may be we Tamils have to behave like Rajapakshe to make the Central government yeild to our request, is that what you guys want?
if you say why we have to bother? then why is the INDIAn government asking US, or Canada which is bring the resolution the same question, what is the need for them to bench such an issue in UN wasting time and money? can INDIA ask that?

NEVER BACK DOWN FROM STANDING FOR RIGHT THOUGH YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE SOME BENIFIT

On Topic. Its a foolish decision by Gov of India to appease tamils for just few parliament seats. Hate congress for this decision.
SO VOTING FOR JUSTICE IS A FOOLISH DECESSION, IS IT?

Thats the truth...
But we admire/envy you guys for your unity, for you exporing cardomom and other spices to the world and to us and to the fair and butiful ladies of your land.
God a man who I respected as my GodFather(Late Inspector RPF(MDU) GaiGanesh) was a malayale from Palghat.

SO VOTING FOR JUSTICE IS A FOOLISH DECESSION, IS IT?

But we admire/envy you guys for your unity, for you exporing cardomom and other spices to the world and to us and to the fair and butiful ladies of your land.
God a man who I respected as my GodFather(Late Inspector RPF(MDU) GaiGanesh) was a malayale from Palghat.

1. Its not for 'JUSTICE' its simply 'the act of appeasing' tamils by congress party for securing power in N Delhi. If congress fail to appease tamils may be this UPA gov will fall. I wish for a general election soon to throw this gov out...

2. Whatever... things have changed a lot after those incidents... it will take more time to normalise the situation.

Of course you have your opinion and i have mine.
But frankly,would it make sense Indian punjabis interfering in Pakistani punjabi's affairs and vice-e versa?
similarly Indian sikhs/hindus concerned about Pakistani ones?It doesn't happen.
Our concern should be limited to our nation itself,IMHO

You need to understand one thing, though there are issues with minorities in Pakistan but I am yet to see Pakistani army going ahead and killing innocent in the name of terrorists.. Even then for atrocities on minorities in Pakistan, GOI does raise it's voice. Recent example being the Sikh be-headings that happened there..

No mate, wait for the next monsoon.. now its summer and the dam's water level is out of danger. By this monsoon when the water level in the dam increases again the problem will start. And we malayalees will never forget how tamils treated us during that crisis. Im with 'Harpoon' we should never trust our 'immediate brother' too much for anything. They are highly sensitive emotional people. As 'Harpoon' said we learned a good lesson from this 'mullaperiyar' issue. I think the Kerala Gov also realised the foolishness of depending TN for food supply. And its evident in yesterday's State Gov budget. And yes we should not agree for any sort of river linking project with TN. Why should we sacrifice for others those who are not at all concerned about our worries.. Let our rivers flow naturally to Arabian sea.

it got nothing to do with Lankan tamil issue,there are allegations of HR violation and war crimes committed by SL army l support our Govt stand on resolution on this issue,lets not mix it with acts during mullaperiyar strike.....mullaperiyar matter is in apex court there is a chance of us winning that case,Govt is planning to file an review petition on river interlinking ,and Back in 2002 our assembly passed a resolution against triver interlinking (pampa-vypar-acchankovil) ,so its not going to happen and our rivers wont flow in eastern direction

1. Its not for 'JUSTICE' its simply 'the act of appeasing' tamils by congress party for securing power in N Delhi. If congress fail to appease tamils may be this UPA gov will fall. I wish for a general election soon to throw this gov out...

2. Whatever... things have changed a lot after those incidents... it will take more time to normalise the situation.
but sure the things will normalize and this belief that it will normalize is what is the need of the hour. any thing that happend because of few bad incidents on both sides will go away and we admire you guys.

I wish I married a good Kerla Girl, don't tell it to my wife... :taz:

I also think that Indian tamils should be more brotherly and dedicated to solve the issues with the malyalees in their own country and then care about SL.
There have been instances of violence between Tamils and Mallus also.

Watch the video man!! I am sure you don't even know what happened to civilians there.. If something similar happen to Hindus/Sikhs in Pakistan, I can tell you yours and mine blood will boil more.. So just leave it at it. India is right to vote in favor of resolution. It's for the lives of people alive and living there not only for the people who are already dead and not at all for people who were terrorists.

I would have cared the least if they had shot dead Prabhakaran only, but what was his 8 year old son's fault to be mercilessly shot multiple times all over the body..

but sure the things will normalize and this belief that it will normalize is what is the need of the hour. any thing that happend because of few bad incidents on both sides will go away and we admire you guys.

I wish I married a good Kerla Girl, don't tell it to my wife... :taz:

Yes things have to be normalised because we believe in and respect the Union of India. And unlike 'some others' we always Sacrifice our Emotions for the Sake of our Nation.

Yes things have to be normalised because we believe in and respect the Union of India. And unlike 'some others' we always Sacrifice our Emotions for the Sake of our Nation.

Right On. Even after all this acts against Kerala & Malayalees by TN, I heard from many sources of Kerala media that we should also have understood TN during the dam issue. Thats rational thinking that emotional fools like Vaiko will never understand.

India trained LTTE in Indian soil, it's not a secret. I have posted pics 2-3 times on PDF, just search.

My dear friend, you invited this for yourself by providing basis and combat support to PN and anti-Indian forces in 71 war, including diplomatic support to a US that was going to invade us.

If you had stayed neutral, do you really think we're that jobless to have bothered you?

Okay now that LTTE is over, why is it that your Navy can't stop killing our fishermen on our side? Fishermen aren't expert geographers to know where they're going in open sea. Arresting them and sending them packing is the apt step, but your navy shoots them and harrows them. WTF is that?

Back
Top Bottom