What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

Sorry mate, this Tamil Umha is a fools idea, we Tamils are not united in any thing and how come you are expecting a Ummha out of it.
Everyone one wanted LTTE out but what the SL army did was wrong...well I'm pretty sure Tamil's face discrimination in their own country but that's there internal matter.Let the Sri Lankan's Tamil's sort it out like the Malaysian Tamils are fighting(peacefully)for their right against the Bhumiputra issue.Our international polices shouldn't be held hostage to our local issues.

But who are these Sri lankan Tamils?..they are citizens of SL and any justice to them should be done by GoSL and not GoI.What if tomorrow Pakistan says that Gujurat Muslims are still waiting for justice and decides to bring justice to them.

India is exactly doing the 'takedari' that we accuse Pakistan of practicing.

I don't know why you are tieing a knot betweEN your Head and Toe, Gujarat was a case of riot and not a state sponsered one. and the case of SL is a genocide of over 2 lack people and 40 thousand in the last day of the battle alone.
I don't knwo why people of my nation are so dumb these days, trying to relate some thing that is not related to each other.

we should blame ourself for electing leaders(who are not leaders) like Karunanidhi to be our CM, how many of us hear about Pala Nedumaran, who is a true Tamil, the Tamil pliticians are responsible for our plight, we are not using the media as the Kerlites are using. If any one is to be blamed then the people of TN (you and me) have to take the blame

If one ethnic group because of descrimination is mass murdered at the end the murderous sould do some justice by giving the victim a seperate place but not a country at least some atonomous powers to the region.

Districts and provinces in Sri Lanka aren't marked based on ethnic groups, with in few hours we can go any corner of our country. I'm against any implementation based on ethnic base.

Everyone one wanted LTTE out but what the SL army did was wrong...well I'm pretty sure Tamil's face discrimination in their own country but that's there internal matter.Let the Sri Lankan's Tamil's sort it out like the Malaysian Tamils are fighting(peacefully)for their right against the Bhumiputra issue.Our international polices shouldn't be held hostage to our local issues.
if SL government is reluctant to implement its own 13th amendment that was proposed by the study and findings, some one has to put the pressure on them to do so and its a diplomatic move, not a military move by the rest of the countries on SL.

I don't know why you are tieing a knot betweEN your Head and Toe, Gujarat was a case of riot and not a state sponsered one. and the case of SL is a genocide of over 2 lack people and 40 thousand in the last day of the battle alone.
I don't knwo why people of my nation are so dumb these days, trying to relate some thing that is not related to each other.

WTF, do u have any idea how many Tamils are in Sri Lanka?

Districts and provinces in Sri Lanka aren't marked based on ethnic groups, with in few hours we can go any corner of our country. I'm against any implementation based on ethnic base.
if that is the reason why the hell was the Jafna Library burnt and Tamils of your own country branded as 2nd grade citizens, do you not accept that it was a mistake on its part to first stir such an issue and the killing of its own people.
Tamils are now a isolated socity in your nation and they need time to get back to your nations contribtion under the wathfull eyes of the world, why are you so relectunt to give them some time and space.

But who are these Sri lankan Tamils?..they are citizens of SL and any justice to them should be done by GoSL and not GoI.What if tomorrow Pakistan says that Gujurat Muslims are still waiting for justice and decides to bring justice to them.

India is exactly doing the 'takedari' that we accuse Pakistan of practicing.

I think you mistook what i was trying to imply. I'm don't want this takedari but read my intial post on this thread.

I just don't want any instability in TN, thats all.

Simple! The fact that we fail to indicte perpetrators of war crimes , will take Sri Lankan Tamils to have no confidence with the Sri Lankan Govt or anyone. The Sri Lankan Tamilians will perceive this as another example of injustice & persecution towards them and this will cause the propensity of extremism to rise again.

This extremism will have spill over effects in Indian state Tamil Nadu because of certain LTTE sympathizers there, resulting in some level of destabilization.

South India is quiet valuable to the GOI, because of strategic location and hence cannot afford any trouble in the region.

You realize that some people call Gujurat a state sponsered genocide.

last operation was shown to diplomat live using UAV.
I don't knwo how many war trophy videos are out there that Channel 4 was not able to get in its hands, sure if they all come out your people will kill themself for doing such attrocities.

if that is the reason why the hell was the Jafna Library burnt and Tamils of your own country branded as 2nd grade citizens, do you not accept that it was a mistake on its part to first stir such an issue and the killing of its own people.
Tamils are now a isolated socity in your nation and they need time to get back to your nations contribtion under the wathfull eyes of the world, why are you so relectunt to give them some time and space.

We can't change how people think, Sri Lankans Moors percentage also 7-8%, see how they developing the country.

You realize that some people call Gujurat a state sponsered genocide.
But most know that it all started with the buring of 57 kar savaks and it sparked of a violance that was controlled in 3 days had it been the Congress in the ruling in Gujarat, they would have let Gujarat burn for 40 days to woo the Muslim votes of the whole country.

We can't change how people think, Sri Lankans Moors percentage also 7-8%, see how they developing the country.
if the Tamils can develop a military(with army, navy, air force)under LTTE, think how much they would have done to the country if they were given the right place in the 1960 and 70s, you misshandled thier potencital and thats the reason for the down fall.
I am sure Tamils if were treated equally, they would have done 40 times more to the development of SL than the Moorse can ever do.

With the current jack of coward heads of INDIA do you think that we can politically and diplomatically wooo them.
Rajapakshe treats INDIA like a option card in this deck and you expect that they will get WOOed because of our diplomacy. We have to establish a embargo over SL and challenge any country that tries to set foot there with Military might and to that you need leaders with Balls and we right now lag that leader who has balls

Thats shows the failure of our diplomacy. Nothing more.

if SL government is reluctant to implement its own 13th amendment that was proposed by the study and findings, some one has to put the pressure on them to do so and its a diplomatic move, not a military move by the rest of the countries on SL.
Nobody is against a International pressure but saying India should walk an extra mile because somehow they are ethnically similiar to the Indian's is what I'm against:rolleyes:

:edit:
Ashok no one supports genocides like the one in SL....to be clear :fie:
Some how I feel like a bot now,we had this discussion a few months earlier :sick:

Back
Top Bottom