What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

Sorry. Eventhough I am a Hindu I am not a bigot to believe this absurd theory.

Also it showed to what extent Tamils go to bully their smaller neighbours.

Do u people(keralyds) really wants to discuss mullaiperiyar issue in that thread??

Sorry. Eventhough I am a Hindu I am not a bigot to believe this absurd theory.

Also it showed to what extent Tamils go to bully their smaller neighbours.
Tamils are not united as the Karliets are and yet you belive that we are bulliing other states.
Common Harpon, how long has the aggitaion in Kerla lasted, Once the Sabarimala Prilgimage is over, there is no voice to the issue as strong as it used to be during the Prigrimage. I see communcal forces too working but yes educated people in TN are in favour of a new dam and in securing the warter. But if you see us as your eternal enemy then what can I/We do. I sitting next to a malayale in my work place and we are good friends.
And to your point the we are only attacking Keralites is abscurd, it happend on both sides of the state and these people who attack do not represent TN or Karlite people but some a hole politicians.

sorry mate I am a tamil and I will protest for any injustice that is done to my brothers and sisters in any country.
may be you north INDIANS do not care, but we care. if you care for us(south indian tamils) then you will care for the voice that we raise

Defete the LTTE was to avenge Rajivs KILLING and to satisfy the blood thirst of SONNI and her bastard son Rahul.
But in the end the SL Army went far ahead and kiled the entire Tamil ethicity.
Of course you have your opinion and i have mine.
But frankly,would it make sense Indian punjabis interfering in Pakistani punjabi's affairs and vice-e versa?
similarly Indian sikhs/hindus concerned about Pakistani ones?It doesn't happen.
Our concern should be limited to our nation itself,IMHO

Tamils are not united as the Karliets are and yet you belive that we are bulliing other states.
Common Harpon, how long has the aggitaion in Kerla lasted, Once the Sabarimala Prilgimage is over, there is no voice to the issue as strong as it used to be during the Prigrimage. I see communcal forces too working but yes educated people in TN are in favour of a new dam and in securing the warter. But if you see us as your eternal enemy then what can I/We do. I sitting next to a malayale in my work place and we are good friends.
And to your point the we are only attacking Keralites is abscurd, it happend on both sides of the state and these people who attack do not represent TN or Karlite people but some a hole politicians.

The agitation died down when we found out that our food is running out. There were reports of many vegetable shops closing down bcs there is no more vegetable to sell. There are still protests going on near the dam. Also I haven't heard of a even single attack on Tamil owned shops in Kerala. One stone to the huge Pothys showroom in my city would have made the point...but it didn't happened while I saw Malayalee owned shops (especially Muthoot Fincorp & bakeries) being ransacked day after day in TN.

A senior congrASS leader in tamil nadu has recently said that the center is acting in such a manner that its going to be wiped out of the political scene in tamil nadu...he said the gov. is acting with no concern whatsoever to the feelings of tamil people in the state....he said if this keeps on going the senior leaders wont be able to politics here and the only option for them is to float a separate party . Well i never thought india would actually move its huge *** in favor of my tamil brothers and sisters in lanka ....lets see if they keep their words..... i dont think you can trust congress that much but i will be happy to be proven wrong :D

Do u people(keralyds) really wants to discuss mullaiperiyar issue in that thread??

No I just want to show you the mirror. While you cry over your 'brothers & sisters' in SL you don't give a damn about the lives of malayaless next door..Why? bcs we belong to a different ethinicity.

I also think that Indian tamils should be more brotherly and dedicated to solve the issues with the malyalees in their own country and then care about SL.
There have been instances of violence between Tamils and Mallus also.

Of course you have your opinion and i have mine.
But frankly,would it make sense Indian punjabis interfering in Pakistani punjabi's affairs and vice-e versa?
similarly Indian sikhs/hindus concerned about Pakistani ones?It doesn't happen.
Our concern should be limited to our nation itself,IMHO
Though there are some injustice or descrimination for Shiks in Pakistan, Pakistan is not doing the injustice that has happened to the Tamils in SL, if you go in favour of SL are you not being part of the modus operandi that is supporting mass killing of Human Beings

Ashok Bhai , I am not expecting this words frm you actually your post is disappointing so you plz get more details abt that dam issues.

Though there are some injustice or descrimination for Shiks in Pakistan, Pakistan is not doing the injustice that has happened to the Tamils in SL, if you go in favour of SL are you not being part of the modus operandi that is supporting mass killing of Human Beings
Opposing mass killing is one thing,but making a particular issue a base for relationship with another country,and that too an issue that shouldn't be important for India(unless the Indian tamils revert) is different.

The agitation died down when we found out that our food is running out. There were reports of many vegetable shops closing down bcs there is no more vegetable to sell. There are still protests going on near the dam. Also I haven't heard of a even single attack on Tamil owned shops in Kerala. One stone to the huge Pothys showroom in my city would have made the point...but it didn't happened while I saw Malayalee owned shops (especially Muthoot Fincorp & bakeries) being ransacked day after day in TN.
So one robbery that was hatched with the plan of becoming over night millionarie by a decoit group in Muthot Fin Corp in Tirpur is a act of Tamils against Keralites or is it how that is portrayed in Kerala news papers.

So one robbery that was hatched with the plan of becoming over night millionarie by a decoit group in Muthot Fin Corp in Tirpur is a act of Tamils against Keralites or is it how that is portrayed in Kerala news papers.

The daciots robbed bank of Baroda, if I am not wrong and I am quoting what I saw in Sun News..Tamil political parties especially that of pyscho Vaiko destroying offices of Muthoot . Also are you going to deny that TN lawyers attacked Malayalee shops.

Ashok Bhai , I am not expecting this words frm you actually your post is disappointing so you plz get more details abt that dam issues.
Brother though the dam is strengthened twice and is implemented with all the recomendations given by the Central Engineering Team, the dam is old and though minor tremors can not do any harm to the dam, the people who are living by the banks of the river fear of being wipped of if any thing happens to the dam. and it is our duty to work with the Kerlites in wiping off that fear or if the Central Engineering team prescribes the dam be decommisioned, we have to work with them to build a new dam before the old dam is decommisioned.

Back
Top Bottom