What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

S
Tamil-Tigers-surrender-Ra-015.jpg

Rajiv Gandhi attacked by Sri Lankan navy sailor in 1987

870730rajiv2.jpg

So...... india shows its true colors as the lackey of Western imperialism in Asia, bullying its small neighbor Sri Lanka because it wants Sri Lanka's territorial waters.

Some say it based on one incident, but it's not clear actually he did that or not. He was so anti-Indian after IPKA didn't obey Sri Lanka's commands.

Why should we? Our mandate (I think) was to crush LTTE and we were doing exactly that. Even if IPKF didn't obey SL Commands, that doesn't mean GoSL have to arm the LTTE. Its like GoI arming Kashmiri separatists. This is high treason.

Ok firstly, any idiot talking LTTE here is just trolling. This is not about LTTE. LTTE is banned in India and we halped you finish it.

Secondly, this is about civilians and I hope justice is done for them. These people are sri lankans and if SL does not want to do justice to sri lankans, then there's little point blaming LTTE.

Thirdly, this is international business - as its a resolution in an international body, so there is no question of interfering.

Lastly, chini challenged and chini lizard should not forget how china reacted when indonesian chinese were attacked in indonesia. They were indonesian citizens yet chini drama queens threw quite a tantrum.

Simple fact the IPKF was a nuisance to both LTTE and SL Government!

I was watching a documentary which says Sri Lankan government tried to starve Tamils of North by cutting food supplies and then only Rajeev Gandhi interfered.

Good move India, at least these butchers will be shamed by India in UN.

So...... india shows its true colors as the lackey of Western imperialism in Asia, bullying its small neighbor Sri Lanka because it wants Sri Lanka's territorial waters.

Like your pseudo-communist pseudo-capitalist nation showed its colours by withdrawing financial support from Iran- Pak pipeline.

I was watching a documentary which says Sri Lankan government tried to starve Tamils of North by cutting food supplies and then only Rajeev Gandhi interfered.

No one questioned Rajiv Gandhi's intentions! Few of the IKPF soldiers had on massacre and rape spree!

Don't worry buddy, China and Russia have got your back if it comes to the UNSC. :tup:
The resolution is not a punishment for SL, its about implementing the independent study and inplementing their own 13th amendment and a international body overseeing the developments.
if you guys are so much in a race against US, you guys show it in other fileds and not in humanatarian causes.

I know that my voices are not going to reach the ears of CHINES OR RUSSIAN policy makers but do not legalize mass genocide at UNSC

Cheap politics. Sri Lanka will remember this and it will become just as much more difficult to get SL to join Indian Union in the future.
A hole of all times.

Well its simple,the Congress led government has to do this or else it will lose its base in South India and then it will hardly stand any chance to get re-elected to power in 2014,cuz in North India congress' popularity has certainly decreased.
But i don't get it..Why does India have to worry too much about SriLankan Tamils!?
sorry mate I am a tamil and I will protest for any injustice that is done to my brothers and sisters in any country.
may be you north INDIANS do not care, but we care. if you care for us(south indian tamils) then you will care for the voice that we raise

So what was the point in helping them defeat LTTE
Defete the LTTE was to avenge Rajivs KILLING and to satisfy the blood thirst of SONNI and her bastard son Rahul.
But in the end the SL Army went far ahead and kiled the entire Tamil ethicity.

sorry mate I am a tamil and I will protest for any injustice that is done to my brothers and sisters in any country.
may be you north INDIANS do not care, but we care. if you care for us(south indian tamils) then you will care for the voice that we raise

Thousands if not millions of your next door neighbour's lives hangs in balance (refer Mullaperiyar). Care about them also.

Thousands if not millions of your next door neighbour's lives hangs in balance (refer Mullaperiyar). Care about them also.
I have always said that a I am in favour for a new dam, and I have not contridicted this in any of my previous post. Karlites are respectable people and in the recent assembly in Kerla the beloved CM of Kerla brought in a resolution that he will work with the TN government to find a fruitful and prosperous outcome.

Back
Top Bottom