What's new

India ‘inclined’ to vote against SL at UN: PM

Thousands if not millions of your next door neighbour's lives hangs in balance (refer Mullaperiyar). Care about them also.

Kerala govt is welcome to lodge a case (I believe one is already in hearing) and we will sort it out the old fashioned democratic way..What say ?

C'mon harpoon leave the mullaperiyar issue .....that issue is almost dead ....now i suspect that issue was raised to stop Shabrimala pilgrimage

Cautious!!!!!!OOOOHHH...As if you guys ever treated us like equals...I myself got bullied many times when i come to Kerala for my work...No one knew that i know proper malayalam and by the way i look they thought i'ma tamilian and they started bullshitting about me like anything...Unfortunately I could only manage to break his nose..I still get agitated emotionaly like anything when i hear the word Paandi naaykal....

Unfortunately very few Malayalees treated Me well inspite of my looks and language...Most of the malayalees cultivated this
habit of treating tamils as their servants right from their childhood..Its high time we should teach them a lesson not to F**k with us...

Kerala govt is welcome to lodge a case (I believe one is already in hearing) and we will sort it out the old fashioned democratic way..What say ?

We all saw how Tamils 'democratically' muscle powered Keralites during the Mullaperiyar stir.

SL is friend abstain from vote.. its easier... bloody MMS and sonia are killing age old dip-lomatic advanatages

Cautious!!!!!!OOOOHHH...As if you guys ever treated us like equals...I myself got bullied many times when i come to Kerala for my work...No one knew that i know proper malayalam and by the way i look they thought i'ma tamilian and they started bullshitting about me like anything...Unfortunately I could only manage to break his nose..I still get agitated emotionaly like anything when i hear the word Paandi naaykal....

Unfortunately very few Malayalees treated Me well inspite of my looks and language...Most of the malayalees cultivated this
habit of treating tamils as their servants right from their childhood

If every Keralite had this attitude, there would have been no Tamil left in Kerala after we saw how you 'handled'Keralites in TN and FYI Tamils in Kerala work as rag pickers to running big shops like Pothys.

..Its high time we should teach them a lesson not to F**k with us...

So what you gonna do? Start your own LTTE.

1. We already saw how acted during Mullaperiyar issue. Our food supplies stopped and Malayalee owned shops attacked and farms destroyed. If that is not militant, then I wonder what what is.

2. You already tried that.

3. You are not doing any favor by giving us food supplies. We pay for what we eat. If you so much problem selling us food stuffs, sell somewhere else or throw in Indian Ocean..We don't care.

There is nothing wrong in their act ,first Keralites attacked tamils then they retaliated.

Nothing is free in the world better your state people can get those products from other states like AP,KA actually TNadu not compelling you to buy their products then just protest those products no issues.

Note: Tamilnadu depends on Kerala for water alone but KL depends on Tamilnadu for everything including higher education.

We all saw how Tamils 'democratically' muscle powered Keralites during the Mullaperiyar stir.

dude,what u see today is decades of anger and bad cousin blood,i know it exists,that superiority complex.

I personally dont care much because in my town tirunelveli,every male has super inflated ego and arrogance.we dont even know if others have the same.we are so keen to fight with the immediate neighbour that we dont care about next state and all.

1. We already saw how acted during Mullaperiyar issue. Our food supplies stopped and Malayalee owned shops attacked and farms destroyed. If that is not militant, then I wonder what what is.
you guys are no angels either..you guys will pass resolution in your state cabinet about an issue which involves two states with out the concern of your neighboring state government, then what are we supposed to do, sit and watch your Surya TV...???well atleast we don't have that much patience...
you need Tamilnadu for sending your children for studying here, for food, for electricity, for consumer goods, even for your construction and road works, but you wont give us equal treatment and water,,,What the fu** is this????

2. You already tried that.
Ya we did it to teach you guys a lesson..Atleast now you guys will think twice before you do anything against us..

3. You are not doing any favor by giving us food supplies. We pay for what we eat. If you so much problem selling us food stuffs, sell somewhere else or throw in Indian Ocean..We don't care.
Who needs your money...you urself acknowledged that our government is rich and powerfull..We ourself need the supplies for the betterment of our people..We don't need to throw it in Indian Ocean we have other places to sell it..or atleast we can import it to places like singapore where our food products gets a better welcome...
I guess it will be you who will search for food in the Indian ocean if not for Tamilnadu to supply your A*ses..

ignore TN guys .. dont votee for US...

Ya ...Don't vote for US..Say loud to the Srilankans that HAIL for killing Tamils and getting carried away...

SL is friend abstain from vote.. its easier... bloody MMS and sonia are killing age old dip-lomatic advanatages

ignore TN guys .. dont votee for US...

Out of medication ?

Why not join SL as a state of India and let go of us if our concerns are not respected ?

Dont say the Keralites did not attack the Swamis who were going to Sabarimala. Harpoon, there are bigger forces in play to stop the Sabarimala pilgrimage and drain the resources. I already gave you guys a llink which was written by a Mallu himself on that note.

@Mallus and Tamils..can you two quit being high school bitches and stop fighting each other..:lol:

We do not have to make sinhalization in this island, History of this island can't change to you mate.

Puhleez...Matara was not matara long before...but Maathurai...That is what I call sinhalization. Northern/Eastern provinces were never Sinhalized..they were always teeming with the Tamil identity and culture..one which you guys have set out to destroy forever.

Dont say the Keralites did not attack the Swamis who were going to Sabarimala. Harpoon, there are bigger forces in play to stop the Sabarimala pilgrimage and drain the resources. I already gave you guys a llink which was written by a Mallu himself on that note.

I was following SUN News throughout the stir and all they can show is one bus of Swamis whose glass was broken. On the otherhand everday Malayalee owned shops, bakeries etc was attacked in TN.

Also you make it sound as if the entire Kerala depends on the donations from Tamil devotees visiting Sabarimala.

if that is the case we will not be part of the UNION OF INDIA,
WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BULLS, YOU GET THE HORNS

So your decision to stay in Indian Union depends on how a foreign Govt treats its citizens....Thats a highly irresponsible statement bordering on sedition.

There is nothing wrong in their act ,first Keralites attacked tamils then they retaliated.

Nothing is free in the world better your state people can get those products from other states like AP,KA actually TNadu not compelling you to buy their products then just protest those products no issues.

Note: Tamilnadu depends on Kerala for water alone but KL depends on Tamilnadu for everything including higher education.

1. Thats dbatable

2. No body forces them to send to Kerala either.We are rational people. If TN is willing to sell, we are willing to buy.

3. TN is doing no favors. We pay for whatever services and goods that you offer.

So your decision to stay in Indian Union depends on how a foreign Govt treats its citizens....Thats a highly irresponsible statement bordering on sedition.
if the Demand of the TN people to vote for the resolution is not met then what is the point of being a part of a nation that is not interested in making its forign policy based on the interest of the people.

I was following SUN News throughout the stir and all they can show is one bus of Swamis whose glass was broken. On the otherhand everday Malayalee owned shops, bakeries etc was attacked in TN.

Also you make it sound as if the entire Kerala depends on the donations from Tamil devotees visiting Sabarimala.

1. Thats dbatable

2. No body forces them to send to Kerala either.We are rational people. If TN is willing to sell, we are willing to buy.

3. TN is doing no favors. We pay for whatever services and goods that you offer.

Oh god dude lets stop this issue of Tamils and keralites..we both know that we both can't live without each other(At least in a comfortable way)..So lets face the truth..These small riots and incidents of stoning mallus owned shops are a nuissance and we regret for it..Like wise lets join hands and lets not let it happen once more...Peace upon ethnic brothers...Jai hind...

Back
Top Bottom