What's new

India caste system vs America racist system. India calls USA a racist country

why are Indian women's voices so high pitched? is it just the media folks? the men are shouty and the women high pitched and squeaky..

On topic, WION and others need to differentiate between institutional racism vs racist people.
Unlike India, the state or US federal governmental institutions cannot discriminate, big businesses cannot discriminate. Yes, we have our share of racist people and sometimes these people can exercise that power to deny justice or opportunities out of prejudice and hate.

So when the state department or federal agencies highlight these issues overseas in places like India they speak of institutional discrimination against a race or gender or religion or..ethnicity.

I lived in Asia, Africa, the middle east,Europe, south america and the US I can assure you racism exists everywhere. The US is miles ahead of other nations in the effectiveness of the protection our laws and institutions provide.

In conclusion, the screeching banshee on that Indian news channel can go stuff herself.

美国种姓.jpg

pakistan is no better .
pakistanis practice caste system , chowdhry don't marry mirasi musalman . indians have left caste system behind , now education is first priority , frustrated pakistanis whine because indians are best achievers in america .

Has India left the caste system behind? Still hearing stories of Dalits being killed for having the temerity of associating with the upper-caste Hindus, especially in Modi’s India.

I don't know why India is complaining about racism in the US when it has treated Africans just as horribly. Just Google it.

This is just another classic example of whataboutery.

Has India left the caste system behind? Still hearing stories of Dalits being killed for having the temerity of associating with the upper-caste Hindus, especially in Modi’s India.

I don't know why India is complaining about racism in the US when it has treated Africans just as horribly. Just Google it.

This is just another classic example of whataboutery.
All three countries (India, Pakistan & US) have their descriminatory societal norms and they are calling each other racist and whatnot. Most of the Syed i know in Pakistan will never marry a non syed. Same goes for some tribes of Pushtuns and some other castes though this is fast changing in urban areas which to be fair, is same in India and US.

What the fudge... Indians lecturing US on racisms? While Indian community make the HIGHEST GDP per capita in US and where as in India low cast are looked upon as subhumans.
They also claim that US and Dubai wouldn't function with out them. LOL!
pakistan is no better .
pakistanis practice caste system , chowdhry don't marry mirasi musalman . indians have left caste system behind , now education is first priority , frustrated pakistanis whine because indians are best achievers in america .
Except Pakistanis don't lecture others on human rights you A$$hat!
indians can't do anything right at home hence have to rely on a foreign economy to achieve something LOL!
Better lifestyle and more opportunities.
AMERICA IS SUPERIOR TO INDIA that is the reality but this is what most indians believe

colonel rajesh :haha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom