What's new

India among world's most racist countries, says survey

You just have to look at this forums - Indians pretend to be white!Indians are wannabe white people. I would not be surprised if some of them apply for membership in KKK lol.

This is old news, stop bringing this up.

You just have to look at this forums - Indians pretend to be white!Indians are wannabe white people. I would not be surprised if some of them apply for membership in KKK lol.

And they want white as slaves by 2030. How wonderful of them.

what a genuine survey putting Britain on number 1, the most racist abusive country on earth specially for all Asians

Hazaras , Balochs , Bengalis , Biharis .... all have one thing in common .... they have been or are being persecuted by Pakistanis.

Australia more racist than India?

On which planet have you been living lately?

No offence to Australians but it took almost 200 years to go for a constitutional change and an act of recognition for the aborigins.

No offence to Australians but it took almost 200 years to go for a constitutional change and an act of recognition for the aborigins.

Let's talk about the current generation, not the old fogies...

Not that I find the survey with that limited data set any valuable, but the no for BD is 71 pct and HK 71 yet a bangladeshi poster and some chinis and a typically abusive muslim is taking potshots at hinduism.

Talk about what kind of retards lurk here.

Who cares? They're a bunch of ****** subhuman monkeys who've kept the slave name their colonial master gave them. Whatever they think about anyone else let alone Pakistan makes no difference to me.

Pakistani non racism at its best LOL!

A vast no of Indians live in villages where they have never even seen a person of a foreign race, that does not mean indians have some kind of racial supreriority thing going like with a majority of chinis and pakistanis here. Wanting to live with people of your own type comes from traditional idea of hygiene and food habits.

Any case this survey has been debated in the past too, but the way this forum allows racist abuse of indians and hindus in particular is hilarious at times, particularly when brown muslim pakistanis and bangladeshis cheer when chinis racially abuse brown hindu indians :)

Only if they knew... only if they knew...

Let's talk about the current generation, not the old fogies...

Giving sporadic examples to prove which country is more racist is not my intention.But as you have mentioned about current generations,it's not the old fogies in Australia who are responsible for the racist attacks on the Asians,at least not in most of the events.

Racist, as well as obsessed with white color and physical strength of other nations. :drag:

Back
Top Bottom