What's new

India among world's most racist countries, says survey

Giving sporadic examples to prove which country is more racist is not my intention.But as you have mentioned about current generations,it's not the old fogies in Australia who are responsible for the racist attacks on the Asians,at least not in most of the events.

There are always pockets of racism in every society, but few people would dispute that multiracial societies are more tolerant than homogenous societies. When people grow up and live alongside other races from birth, they generally develop appreciation for diversity.

Brazil is one of the most multiracial society, even more so that most developed Western countries, and it is very tolerant.

i find it amusing lot of the countries in blue eliminated indigenous population before the settled...and regarding other countries either they are created on basis of religion or race...so where do you expect differentiation to exist..??imao!

Neither is your unwanted sarcasm.

As you'll notice, it was an American who posted it, not Pakistani.

right. it was an "american" who posted it. there is also one "german" here who loves china and hates india and vietnam.

are you new here?

Racism is ingrained in uncivilized hindu traditions...

We Muslims of South Asia are lucky to have came out of that retarded caste based discriminatory system...

Look at Pakistan and india on the map...it tells everything!!!

indians won't like if a person of another caste is living next to them...haha...racist people.

Yes hindus are most rascists. Stopping buses and killing Shias in pakistan is also the result of hindus fighting amongst each other.

Thank god we got our own country with our own identity, or else we would have been stuck with racist india :)

Yes, your own country is doing so great in every field, that is why you are living in New Zealand.

Don't worry. Indians define the essence of racism.

Ironically, actually your sentence defines the essence of rascism.

There are always pockets of racism in every society, but few people would dispute that multiracial societies are more tolerant than homogenous societies. When people grow up and live alongside other races from birth, they generally develop appreciation for diversity.

Brazil is one of the most multiracial society, even more so that most developed Western countries, and it is very tolerant.

You hypothesis contradicts the evidence at hand. India has 3 native races.

right. it was an "american" who posted it. there is also one "german" here who loves china and hates india and vietnam.

are you new here?

Are you blind? There is a join date and until you have proof that the person is a false flagger. you should keep your thoughts to yourself. If you're really sure, then talk to the mods.

You still didn't address my other points, instead you've opted to pick up the part that has nothing to do with the rest of my points and nothing to do with the topic, that you know you can start an argument over and defend, just so you don't have to address my legitimate arguments.

--

@Aeronaut @Manticore

can you please do something about this thread? There is already a thread about this and this particular one has turned into a troll thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have encountered any racist Indian in real life, but I have seen some here in these boards and elsewhere, still I think that does NOT count anything against Indians.

Not that I find the survey with that limited data set any valuable, but the no for BD is 71 pct and HK 71 yet a bangladeshi poster and some chinis and a typically abusive muslim is taking potshots at hinduism.

Talk about what kind of retards lurk here.

Pakistani non racism at its best LOL!

A vast no of Indians live in villages where they have never even seen a person of a foreign race, that does not mean indians have some kind of racial supreriority thing going like with a majority of chinis and pakistanis here. Wanting to live with people of your own type comes from traditional idea of hygiene and food habits.

Any case this survey has been debated in the past too, but the way this forum allows racist abuse of indians and hindus in particular is hilarious at times, particularly when brown muslim pakistanis and bangladeshis cheer when chinis racially abuse brown hindu indians :)

Only if they knew... only if they knew...

Bangladesh is not racist, it's just a paint job mistake!

I never have encountered any racist Indian in real life, but I have seen some here in these boards and elsewhere, still I think that does NOT count anything against Indians.

:D that's because in Saudia only Saudis are racists and desis are victims hehehehe

Who cares? They're a bunch of ****** subhuman monkeys who've kept the slave name their colonial master gave them. Whatever they think about anyone else let alone Pakistan makes no difference to me.

Thank heavens we sent you bunch of terrorists to your own pits of hell called Pakistan

Indians are so racist that they have a Sikh Prime Minister, a Italian Head of Congress, a Muslim head of Parliament, a Christian defence minister and the richest minorities are Sikhs and Parsis so yeah overall Indians are complete racists lmao.

Indians are so racist that they have a Sikh Prime Minister, a Italian Head of Congress, a Muslim head of Parliament, a Christian defence minister and the richest minorities are Sikhs and Parsis so yeah overall Indians are complete racists lmao.

:what: race and religion two different things.

You can be racist towards your own fellows as well.

We all are racists one way or the other. Why we even mind this reality?

Back
Top Bottom