What's new

The great Indian racist

Such belief of 1000 yrs of rule myth only exist among Pakistanis. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
The other day, another nut wrote it was actually 1200 years. The way it is expanding, it is not far away that they will declare it of 2000 years. :omghaha:

Muslim rule stared in the 12th century in the from of several smaller Muslim states, use google before refuting any claims that go against your ego, the Muslim rule continued more or less till the collapse of the Mughal empire, this is the truth I dont care what ever the **** your Hindu textbooks teach you....:lol:
Islamic rulers in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim rule stared in the 12th century in the from of several smaller Muslim states, use google before refuting any claims that go against your ego, the Muslim rule continued more or less till the collapse of the Mughal empire, this is the truth I dont care what ever the **** your Hindu textbooks teach you....:lol:

:hitwall:

this is about racism of Indians towards other Indians based on their ethnicity, language etc.

Please refrain from the standard religious debate here :-)

\
bwahahahahaha why dont you call Modi a Chinki ????

:P :P

He will be a 'Gujju"

:hitwall:

this is about racism of Indians towards other Indians based on their ethnicity, language etc.

Please refrain from the standard religious debate here :-)

I understand that, I have not replied in a religious tone there, the members I quoted dragged the issue here and they were also historically incorrect, I have merely given them information backed by wikipedia, they can do the same if they have any other perspective backed by legitimate sources.....:cheers:

I understand that, I have not replied in a religious tone there, the members I quoted dragged the issue here and they were also historically incorrect, I have merely given them information backed by wikipedia, they can do the same if they have any other perspective backed by legitimate sources.....:cheers:

The problem with that is, believe it or not, India is more influenced by the British Empire than the Islamic one I would argue. It is a testament to the Western ability (or evil genius) they were able to do it throughout the world.

But yes, basically Indians are pretty much racist to each other.

I recently came across a thread where North indians were full on trolling South Indians :o::o:

Racism is dying a slow death in India. Om shanti. :angel:
I will feel more at home with any Indian than a Mirpuri for example. No offense intended to anyone.
Indians across the spectrum bashed the kind of racism that still exists. But these are initial hiccups. When we used to go to Jammu some called us Lollay(one look at our nose was enough), now that has stopped. People take time to adjust.

The problem with that is, believe it or not, India is more influenced by the British Empire than the Islamic one I would argue. It is a testament to the Western ability (or evil genius) they were able to do it throughout the world.

But yes, basically Indians are pretty much racist to each other.

I recently came across a thread where North indians were full on trolling South Indians :o::o:

Yes mate, the west have influenced where ever they have gone, and racism is a problem not restricted to India, it is prevalent everywhere in the minds of all people with the exception of thinking people.....:coffee:

Muslim rule stared in the 12th century in the from of several smaller Muslim states, use google before refuting any claims that go against your ego, the Muslim rule continued more or less till the collapse of the Mughal empire, this is the truth I dont care what ever the **** your Hindu textbooks teach you....
Hi madrasa educated,

There was only one powerful Muslim empire in India before the Marathas and it was Mughal Empire (1526-1707).

They
were neither Pakistanis nor Punjabis but Central Asians like Huns and Kushans. And, there were other two

powerful North Indian sultans
- Muhammad bin Tughluq and Alauddin Khilji. All other Sultans between 13th and 18th

century were small regional Kings like contemporary
Rajputs, Jatts, Gorkhas, Sikhs and many south Indian kings. I do

not know from which Madrasa you got your lessons on the 5000 years of Indian History. By the way,

the descendants of those mughals, afghans and turks are still living in India (mainly UP and Bihar) as proud Indians.

Last edited:
Hi madrasa educated,
Correction I am google educated (unlike you)

They were neither Pakistanis nor Punjabis but Central Asians like Huns and Kushans
They were central Asians but were Muslims none the less

I do
not know from which Madrasa you got your lessons on the 5000 years of Indian History. By the way,
the descendants of those mughals, afghans and turks are still living in India (mainly UP and Bihar) as proud Indians.

I received my education from the madrassa of Maulna Google, who is globally loved and followed, as for the Muslim descendants living in India we all know how they are living there, oppressed and discriminated.....

P.S
Did you even read the wikipedia link I provided.....:hitwall:

U r educated enuff to differentiate between wat r affectionate N racial term........
Why i a getting a feeling that you are a north eastener??
Anyway i have a Nepali friend and i affectionately call him "chinki" or "chini".

Why i a getting a feeling that you are a north eastener??
Anyway i have a Nepali friend and i affectionately call him "chinki" or "chini".
U can get bro whatever .... but I m from India n even NE ...... do u hav any issue with that....?

Back
Top Bottom