What's new

The great Indian racist

Why you are taking it personally??
I dont have any problem. :cheers:
U raised personal issue brthr ...... I was saying becoz I believe v r Indian first then associated with other identity. ...

Muslim rule stared in the 12th century in the from of several smaller Muslim states, use google before refuting any claims that go against your ego, the Muslim rule continued more or less till the collapse of the Mughal empire, this is the truth I dont care what ever the **** your Hindu textbooks teach you....:lol:
Islamic rulers in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I only raised a point who ruled whom . :sarcastic::sarcastic: Since it were the ancestors of Sindhi and Punjabi Muslims who were first defeated and got ruled. ;)

I only raised a point who ruled whom . :sarcastic::sarcastic: Since it were the ancestors of Sindhi and Punjabi Muslims who were first defeated and got ruled. ;)
I dont care who got ruled or defeated first mate, the thing is that Muslims ruled in the end......:-)

Why are you so desperate to claim other peoples history? With that logic Indian Hindus should claim the Hindu Empires of Indonesia and Malaysia? It doesn't make any sense.

I am not claiming anyone's history, the conquerors were my ancestors, one more thing, being a Muslim transcends all boundaries, race is of little if any regard, Muslims ruled India for quite some time and that my friend is verifiable history......:coffee:

I am not claiming anyone's history, the conquerors were my ancestors, one more thing, being a Muslim transcends all boundaries, race is of little if any regard, Muslims ruled India for quite some time and that my friend is verifiable history......:coffee:
If you are a Pathan then yes, some of the Muslim rulers do have a connection to you. However the claim from Pakistani Punjabis is "We ruled you Indians for 1000 years". India was never ruled entirely by Muslim for 1000 years, maybe some small parts of India where but not all of India. Pakistani Punjabis never ruled anything, not even their own land. With the logic that "Muslim transcends boundaries" I can say as a Rajput that I ruled you since some Rajput Hindu Kingdoms went into Pakistan. You see the flawed logic?:woot:

If you are a Pathan then yes, some of the Muslim rulers do have a connection to you. However the claim from Pakistani Punjabis is "We ruled you Indians for 1000 years". India was never ruled entirely by Muslim for 1000 years, maybe some small parts of India where but not all of India. Pakistani Punjabis never ruled anything, not even their own land. With the logic that "Muslim transcends boundaries" I can say as a Rajput that I ruled you since some Rajput Hindu Kingdoms went into Pakistan. You see the flawed logic?:woot:

Pakistani punjabis are decendents of hindu shahis, porus and ancient indigenous people empires which ruled Pakistan. Not everytime it was foreign rule. I can think of Maurya empire and gupta empire which was foreign and also empires from western side like pashtuns.

Pakistani punjabis are decendents of hindu shahis, porus and ancient indigenous people empires which ruled Pakistan. Not everytime it was foreign rule. I can think of Maurya empire and gupta empire which was foreign and also empires from western side like pashtuns.
Hindu Shahis could be descendants of Indian Punjabis and so could Porus.
Also to your claim on other thread there is no result on Rajasthani Rajput.
349fktu.jpg

My Pakistani Punjabi brothers are the same people ''genetically'' as the Indians of North West India, so the way I see it they have the same racial roots as yours, and again your logic is flawed, there is a difference between being a Rajput and being a Muslim, one is a race and the other is a religion, this topic is way too messed up and complex to discuss so how about we call it a day.....Cheers:coffee:

Indian punjabis and decendents of hindu shahis? You guys make me laugh. Indian punjab is tiny one, its never considered when it comes to punjab history. Yes some of people there migrated from Pakistan in 1947, but vast majority stayed back because these were muslims. Hindu shahis were pushed back from Afghanistan etc to Pakistan punjab and east KPK. Their decendents still live there.

My Pakistani Punjabi brothers are the same people ''genetically'' as the Indians of North West India, so the way I see it they have the same racial roots as yours, and again your logic is flawed, there is a difference between being a Rajput and being a Muslim, one is a race and the other is a religion, this topic is way too messed up and complex to discuss so how about we call it a day.....Cheers:coffee:

He is Rajhstan rajput, he doesn't have same roots as ours. Our roots with india end in Punjab.

[/QUOTE]
Indian punjabis and decendents of hindu shahis? You guys make me laugh. Indian punjab is tiny one, its never considered when it comes to punjab history. Yes some of people there migrated from Pakistan in 1947, but vast majority stayed back because these were muslims. Hindu shahis were pushed back from Afghanistan etc to Pakistan punjab and east KPK. Their decendents still live there.
Typical denial, you have no proof to back it up ONCE AGAIN! It is most likely they remained Hindu. Is funny seeing how far back Pakistani Punjabis have too go back too find an empire.:woot: There not even Muslim!

Typical denial, you have no proof to back it up ONCE AGAIN! It is most likely they remained Hindu. Is funny seeing how far back Pakistani Punjabis have too go back too find an empire.:woot: There not even Muslim![/quote]

No offence but remained hindu lollllllllllllllllllllll Start reading some book which is not written by hindutvas.

the conquerors were my ancestors
The conquereds were your your ancestors.(They are mainly the products of rape):sarcastic:

being a Muslim transcends all boundaries,
Indian Christians now call the British Raj as Christian age in India. :rofl: Go to an Arab and say "we are equal brothers". He will slap you with his camel's chappal.:lol:

Muslims ruled India for quite some time
Parts of India. Never the whole of India. Again, the time span is like a peanut in the whole of India's History. Only in Madrasas, Indian History is divided into Hindu, Muslim or Christian age or rule. It is highly superficial. Since you have divided the Indian History in such a way, now tell me how many years you have given to the Hindus as the Hindu Rule of the Sub-continent?:azn: 3000 years or 4500 years or 5000 years or more???:ashamed: Go and check your madrasa books.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom