What's new

The great Indian racist

No personal attacks dipshyt - I have to remind this lot time and again that this is not the crap infested capital of India but a forum with very precise rules and regulations pertaining to forum behaviour.

As for conversion, I am most pleased with any of my ancestors which were smart enough to jump the dung ridden boat of 'Ancient Civilization (renowned for its ancient atomic farts) or I would have been taking the bath of enlightenment in some corpse ridden pit. :lol:

Very NIce!......Couldn't have said it any better!

Well more independence movements will emerge if you won,t treat some parts of your country good.

Because Muslims and Christians are converted people, they didn't come from outside. So, his argument fails.
Religion,religion, religion.Why you people are so obsessed with the religion .:hitwall::hitwall:
Our common race,culture and language come first.
By the way if those muslims did not ruled you then you would not have great taj mahal etc and meat dishes.You people would still eating grass and vegetables as vegetarians :lol:
Kehtay hain na jou hota hai aache ke liye hi hota hai :-) bhai aab ye na kehna ghalat kehtay hain :lol:

Last edited:
The conquered were your your ancestors.(They are mainly the products of rape)
You obviously know squat about history, your people were mass raped when my ancestral army (Mahmud Ghazni's from Afghanistan) came and ****** whatever sorry excuse you had for your ''Hindu empire'', (although I take no pride in the brutalities that ensued), he screwed you guys so bad that someone wrote in a book

''People became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people.'':o:

Indian Christians now call the British Raj as Christian age in India. Go to an Arab and say "we are equal brothers". He will slap you with his camel's chappal.

You obviously know as much about Islamic culture as you know about history, just because Indians dont believe in fraternity doesnt mean no one does.

Parts of India. Never the whole of India. Again, the time span is like a peanut in the whole of India's History. Only in Madrasas, Indian History is divided into Hindu, Muslim or Christian age or rule. It is highly superficial. Since you have divided the Indian History in such a way, now tell me how many years you have given to the Hindus as the Hindu Rule of the Sub-continent? 3000 years or 4500 years or 5000 years or more??? Go and check your madrasa books.

And where did you get that information, your local Shiv Sena academy :lol:
All I know is that the Muslims came and atleast introduced humanity to the people who practiced human sacrifices, religious rapes and homicides of travelers to their dieties,

trust me I have tried my best to stay away from religion bashing uptill now on pdf but you almost pushed me to the line, dont drag religion into each and every discussion, it would be best of this is the last of our conversation.....Peace and cheers

You obviously know squat about history, your people were mass raped when my ancestral army (Mahmud Ghazni's from Afghanistan) came and ****** whatever sorry excuse you had for your ''Hindu empire'', (although I take no pride in the brutalities that ensued), he screwed you guys so bad that someone wrote in a book

''People became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people.'':o:

You obviously know as much about Islamic culture as you know about history, just because Indians dont believe in fraternity doesnt mean no one does.

And where did you get that information, your local Shiv Sena academy :lol:
All I know is that the Muslims came and atleast introduced humanity to the people who practiced human sacrifices, religious rapes and homicides of travelers to their dieties,

trust me I have tried my best to stay away from religion bashing uptill now on pdf but you almost pushed me to the line, dont drag religion into each and every discussion, it would be best of this is the last of our conversation.....Peace and cheers

Khan bro ...Do u really believe that humanity was having no place under hindu rule till Islamic invasion n rule came to west of current India ........?

''People became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people.''
This is the effect of Madrasa education. People start believing in fancy stories and unverified Wikipedia links.:lol:

The bold hyperbolic quote is from an Iranian source( probably in one Khaja Nuruddin Feroz's text). There is no mention of it in Arab,Hindu or Tibet(Chinese) text or books. It is only believed by Mullahs in madrasas. Modern Historians Like T.H.Kennedy, Romila Thapar etc termed it as fiction and insignificant.

Source of the book(Somanatha).Penguin UK. Copyright.(Second link as e-book)

The army of Ghazni was totally crushed and destroyed on his way back. Ghazni just fled.But, all his men and women were captured and converted. Then, he never came back. This is quote from the English translation of Tarikh-i-Sorath[Meaning"History of Sorath"](The only reliable text on this matter according to Historians.) Read real History first.
"...This(attack on somnath)
act so provoked the Mahdraja Masidalika, who
was a protector of his own religion, that he

marched with Bhim Dera, the Raja of Gujar&t,
in pursuit :

Tbey ran like fawns and leaped like onagers^
As lightning now, and now outvying wind I

The Muhammadans did not make a great stand,
hut fled ; many of tliem were slain by Hindu
scymitars and prostrated by Rajput war-clubs,
and when the sun of the Raja's fortune culmin-
ated Shah Malimiid took to his heels in dismay
and saved his life, but many of his followers, of
both sexes, were captured. Turkish, Afgb&n,
and Moghul female prisoners were,
if they hap*
pened to be virgins, considered pure according to
their own belief, and were without any difficulty
taken as wives ; the bowels of the others, how-
ever, were cleansed by means of emetics and pur-
gatives, and the captives were after that disposed
of ^according to the command, " The wicked
women to the wicked men, and the good women
to the good men" [Qordn, xxiv. 26] ; the
low females were joined to low men. Respect-
able men were compelled to shave their beards,:rofl:

and were enrolled among the Shekavat and the
W&dhel tribes of RAjputs..."
Ghazni was again defeated when he tried to attack Kashmir.Do you know that Ghazni attacked Punjab to loot and destroy a small Islamic Kingdom around Multan?We all know who are the products of rape.
Garbage.I won't debate on this point because the whole world know what the truth is.

French historian Alain Danielou wrote in his book Histoire de l'Inde:

"From the moment when the Muslims arrive in India, the history of India does not have any more great interest. It is long and monotonous series of murder, massacres, spoilations, destruction."
:sarcastic:
But, i shall not agree with Alain Danielou totally.

Just answer my previous question:"Only in Madrasas, Indian History is divided into Hindu, Muslim or Christian age or rule. It is highly superficial. Since you have divided the Indian History in such a way, now tell me how many years you have given to the Hindus as the Hindu Rule of the Sub-continent? 3000 years or 4500 years or 5000 years or more??? Go and check your madrasa books."

I end with Halagu Khan's letter to to the last Caliph of Baghdad(1258 )and also a description of what he did thereafter.

Letter:
"When I lead my army against Baghdad in anger, whether you hide in heaven or in earth, I will bring you down from the spinning spheres; I will toss you in the air like a lion. I will leave no one alive in your realm; I will burn your city, your land, your self.

If you wish to spare yourself and your venerable family, give heed to my advice with the ear of intelligence. If you do not, you will see what God has willed.”

Hulagu Khan (letter to the last Caliph of Baghdad1258)

And, what he did afterwards:
Hulagu, a fanatic and a Buddhist, one of the grandsons of Genghis Khan, was a man true to his word to the last Caliph of Baghdad, the Highest personality in the then Islam.The Caliph was rolled up in a carpet and trampled to death by Hulagu’s cavalry.

Hulagu’s army obliterated Baghdad, the capital city of the then Islamic Caliphate . The populace were raped and murdered. The Palaces were stripped bare and torched.Not a single mosque was left unaffected. The jewel in Baghdad’s crown, it’s Grand Library, had it’s millennia of knowledge thrown into the Tigris - so many books and parchment that theriver turned black. Baghdad was razed to the ground and 10 000 000 or 10 million people (in modern figures) were killed in the greatest massacre of Humanity in 1258.(Arabs’ estimate is 20 million).
I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I may later tell you the story of Pathans under Sikh King Hari Singh Nalwa, story of Jat Raja Suraj Mal, Maratha Cavalry or the story of Reconquest of Spain which happened in the same line with Halagu Khan, let alone modern events like "War on Terror" or Babri or 2002 or the history of Badshahi Mosque Lahore under Sikh rule etc, if you are willing to know.:ashamed:

Last edited:
Well more independence movements will emerge if you won,t treat some parts of your country good.

Religion,religion, religion.Why you people are so obsessed with the religion .:hitwall::hitwall:
Our common race,culture and language come first.
By the way if those muslims did not ruled you then you would not have great taj mahal etc and meat dishes.You people would still eating grass and vegetables as vegetarians :lol:
Kehtay hain na jou hota hai aache ke liye hi hota hai :-) bhai aab ye na kehna ghalat kehtay hain :lol:

Not all Indians are/were vegetarians. In fact, most Indians eat meat, have always been eating meat. Only the Brahmins do not eat meat.

Back
Top Bottom