What's new

The great Indian racist

What about this?
2q2flp3.jpg

What is this has to do with topic??

Some time association of my apartment put such messages even to tenants..... reason the bad condition of the lift (it is 16 year old one)

Some time association of my apartment put such messages even to tenants..... reason the bad condition of the lift (it is 16 year old one)

So, You really don't find anything abnormal in this? :undecided:

Last edited:
Even i act as a racist. . .and. . .i'm sure everyone else does. . . sometimes for phun. . sometimes in anger. . .whats the big deal :agree:

i find the use of word "chinki" amounts to majority Indians' unwillingness to accept NEsties as Indians.

Did you also know that NE insurgents slaughtered Bihari and Benglai Muslims because they thought they don't belong there?

How about Madrasis to refer to South Indians. How about Bhaiyas to refer to Biharis?

A lot of Indians just use this word because they heard it. Once you say 'hey, that's a racist word, they will mend their ways.'

It's the institutional and cultural racism that we need to watch out for.

I can't do anything about Pakistanis here or the Chinese here calling Indians inferior, dark and ugly (Happens everyday)

I don't think Indians are unwilling to accpet North Easterners a Indians. It's just that a lot of them have never been confronted with such numbers before.

It used to be that North Indians were dpeicted a certain way in Films, and so were South Indians.

as an example, You have massive numbers of North Indians coming to the state of Kerala to fill in blue collar jobs. Now you have a high number of North Easterners.

Even a decade ago, when I was in Kerala, I hardly saw North Indians except a few.

Unfortunately, a lot of Indians are just that, ignorant.

It is not an unwillingness to accept, but rather a complete lack of understanding that North East as a region even exists.

It did say Vendors, so i am assuming it is for security purposes.

I still don't get it though. :unsure:

We are assuming..... There can be several other reasons........ When there was an issue in lift (in my apartment) they put a board similar to this..... the reason was they wanted to reduce the usage of lift and they couldnt tell the owner's, first they asked servants and vendors then they asked first 2 floor tenants..... and eventually the lift failed and they repaired......

Did you also know that NE insurgents slaughtered Bihari and Benglai Muslims because they thought they don't belong there?

How about Madrasis to refer to South Indians. How about Bhaiyas to refer to Biharis?

A lot of Indians just use this word because they heard it. Once you say 'hey, that's a racist word, they will mend their ways.'

It's the institutional and cultural racism that we need to watch out for.

I can't do anything about Pakistanis here or the Chinese here calling Indians inferior, dark and ugly (Happens everyday)

I don't think Indians are unwilling to accpet North Easterners a Indians. It's just that a lot of them have never been confronted with such numbers before.

It used to be that North Indians were dpeicted a certain way in Films, and so were South Indians.

as an example, You have massive numbers of North Indians coming to the state of Kerala to fill in blue collar jobs. Now you have a high number of North Easterners.

Even a decade ago, when I was in Kerala, I hardly saw North Indians except a few.

Unfortunately, a lot of Indians are just that, ignorant.

It is not an unwillingness to accept, but rather a complete lack of understanding that North East as a region even exists.

It did say Vendors, so i am assuming it is for security purposes.

I still don't get it though. :unsure:

:) bhayas, biharis, madrasi sound so local and attached to the same land whereas you Indians calling North Eastern as chinki in other word calling them Chinese just change their nationality.

And about North Easterners mistreatment of other Indians well thats called reverse racism ;)

if you continue to outcast them them then be sure you will face a reverse racism from them

:) bhayas, biharis, madrasi sound so local and attached to the same land whereas you Indians calling North Eastern as chinki in other word calling them Chinese just change their nationality.

And about North Easterners mistreatment of other Indians well thats called reverse racism ;)

if you continue to outcast them them then be sure you will face a reverse racism from them

Go to google, and type in 'Nellie Massacre.' The fact that you believe that North Eastern insurgent (not the common people) violence is 'reverse racism' tells a lot.

Shiv Sena went around and bashed Biharis and UPites and held them responsible for the upsurge in violence in the city.

South Indians were always mocked for their 'Dark skin".

The fact that you dismiss these serious regional discrimination as merely 'local' is rather illuminating in the fact that you probably know little about the nature of racism in India.

as I said before, and I repeat again, each state in India has this 'frog in the well' mentality.

Any outsider is viewed with suspicion. Different language, race and region.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

\
bwahahahahaha why dont you call Modi a Chinki ????

:P :P

Because modi Bhai(Gujju) hai. . .:pop:

What about this?
2q2flp3.jpg
Probably they have a service lift but who knows the people in that society are racists or that the building has 2 or 3 floors only.

Even I was also not aware of chinki is racists term. Most of indians do not exactly knows wat Chinki stands for.........
I knew what it meant but dint know it was racist. The word for me meant those with similar oriental features..

Back
Top Bottom