What's new

India bans import of Laptops, Tablets and Personal Computers with immediate effect

It is wrong when it is the only thing you export. Your entire economy revolves around it, you have no other industry whatsoever - no IT/Software, no chemicals manufacturing/refining/ no health care, no automobiles, no banking/financial markets in a major way, just chaddi stitching. Even agri goods you Lungis have to import from India despite your country basically being a swamp :rofl:. Rajasthan has better developed agriculture than BD

50 billion chump change isn't obviously helping since you have to go begging around to IMF :lol:, this is the consequence of putting all fruits(chaddis) in one basket. global fall in demand for chaddi can wreck your economy.
yawn lol

Basically you are assembling Chinese goods and sell it to local Indians.

Nothing wrong with that. That’s exactly why Indian gdp per capita is now lower then even Bangladesh know.

No chemical no refinery no This and that yet indian gdp is lower then bd. That just tells you how shit slum land is lol.

That is obviously sad. I can see your frustration lol

yawn lol

Basically you are assembling Chinese goods and sell it to local Indians.

Nothing wrong with that. That’s exactly why Indian gdp per capita is now lower then even Bangladesh know.

No chemical no refinery no This and that yet indian gdp is lower then bd. That just tells you how shit slum land is lol.

That is obviously sad. I can see your frustration lol

Sri Lankan GDP per capita was twice that of India and guess what happened :lol:. GDP per capita is just one metric to gauge health of economy, but again as i said, it is pointless explaining to someone of chaddi manufacturing superpower the benefits of diversifying the economy.

Keep stitching chaddi and begging IMF :lol:, higher GDP per capita isnt stopping you Lungis pole vaulting into India.

Sri Lankan GDP per capita was twice that of India and guess what happened :lol:. GDP per capita is just one metric to gauge health of economy, but again as i said, it is pointless explaining to someone of chaddi manufacturing superpower the benefits of diversifying the economy.

Keep stitching chaddi and begging IMF :lol:, higher GDP per capita isnt stopping you Lungis pole vaulting into India.
again Yawn

this is just sad indian per capita now below bd lol

Pole vaulting to a country that has lower per capita lol. Why any one will do that ha ha

Country as you said only made garments ha ha now has higher income lol.

again Yawn

this is just sad indian per capita now below bd lol

Country as you said only made garments ha ha

Lmao, India is launching rockets while you are stitching chaddi, this will always remain your aukaat. You should pray for chandrayaan 3 success, if it lands succesfully, there will be massive orders for ISRO logo chaddi and tshirt, your exports to india and per capita income will go up :rofl:

Lmao, India is launching rockets while you are stitching chaddi, this will always remain your aukaat. You should pray for chandrayaan 3 success, if it lands succesfully, there will be massive orders for ISRO logo chaddi and tshirt, your exports to india and per capita income will go up :rofl:
yawn lol

More bla bla bla

Lol yet has lower per capita then Bangladesh.

all this whinning you doing not going to change anything lol

But I do feel your frustration ha ha

yawn lol

More bla bla bla

Lol yet has lower per capita then Bangladesh.

all this whinning you doing not going to change anything lol

But I do feel your frustration ha ha

Lmao those 2 are the only words you have been blabbering, seems like thats all you learnt at fake university in Canada, and the funny thing is that even that is not true :lol:. It went below BD GDP for a brief time in 2021, when we imposed lockdown and by end of 2022 it was back above.

Indian GDP will keep increasing, and you Lungis will keep stitching chaddi, the world is now back to normal. :lol:

Lmao those 2 are the only words you have been blabbering, seems like thats all you learnt at fake university in Canada, and the funny thing is that even that is not true :lol:. It went below BD GDP for a brief time in 2021, when we imposed lockdown and by end of 2022 it was back above.

Indian GDP will keep increasing, and you Lungis will keep stitching chaddi, the world is now back to normal. :lol:
Yawn lol

As I said you can write an essay lmao but that won’t change the fact ha ha

Indian per capita income is lower then Bangladesh lmao. That’s just pathetic.

imagine can’t even compete with a country that’s only made garments lol. And then slum dwellers like you want to compete with China lol.

Frustrated eh lol.

Yawn lol

As I said you can write an essay lmao but that won’t change the fact ha ha

Indian per capita income is lower then Bangladesh lmao. That’s just pathetic.

imagine can’t even compete with a country that’s only made garments lol. And then slum dwellers like you want to compete with China lol.

Frustrated eh lol.

Lmao, Indian per capita income is less than BD in Lungi multiverse, the same multiverse where you Lungis are on the moon. You can keep repeating the same line like a taperecorder, doesnt make it a fact, same like this.

1691855137083.jpeg

Now go back to stitching chaddi and catching fish in the swamp :lol:

Lmao, Indian per capita income is less than BD in Lungi multiverse, the same multiverse where you Lungis are on the moon. You can keep repeating the same line like a taperecorder, doesnt make it a fact, same like this.

View attachment 945492

Now go back to stitching chaddi and catching fish in the swamp :lol:
Yawn lol

Chadi and catching fish yet richer then slum land india

Isn’t it hilarious lmao

How india will ever go near China when it can’t even cross Bangladesh lmao

Pathetic lol

Yawn lol

Chadi and catching fish yet richer then slum land india

Isn’t it hilarious lmao

How india will ever go near China when it can’t even cross Bangladesh lmao

Pathetic lol
Lmao keep yawning, thats why you lazy lungis are begging imf and pole vaulting into India 🤣. Forget India, even Pakistan and most African countries are decades ahead of swampland, i’ve seen videos of dowbtown Dhaka, looks something out of a nightmare, even slums in India are better.

manufacturing chaddi and catching hilsa doesnt take one too far, one day you lungis will learn :lol:

Lmao keep yawning, thats why you lazy lungis are begging imf and pole vaulting into India 🤣. Forget India, even Pakistan and most African countries are decades ahead of swampland, i’ve seen videos of dowbtown Dhaka, looks something out of a nightmare, even slums in India are better.

manufacturing chaddi and catching hilsa doesnt take one too far, one day you lungis will learn :lol:
Yawn lol

Why shouldn’t I lol

You are saying all this bla bla yet hilsha, Chaddi, uh ah Dhaka bad…more bla bla is richer then slum land india lmao

I am imagining with all these problems Bangladesh has higher per capita then how bad is slum land india lmao

Pole vaulting to a country poorer then Bangladesh lol

Not my fault indian gdp falling behind of Bangladesh

So frustrated lol

Now write another angry post he he

Last edited:
Yawn lol

Why shouldn’t I lol

You are saying all this bla bla yet hilsha, Chaddi, uh ah Dhaka bad…more bla bla is richer then slum land india lmao

I am imagining with all these problems Bangladesh has higher per capita then how bad is slum land india lmao

Pole vaulting to a country poorer then Bangladesh lol

Not my fault indian gdp falling behind of Bangladesh

So frustrated lol

Now write another angry post he he
Lmao, all your posts are larger than mine, just look at the size of the one above, im obviously touching your lungi nerves. Lungi gdp per capita is actually lower than somalia, forget India, else you bankrupt slumdwellers wouldnt be begging imf, stitch chaddi and cope 🤣.

We are prepared to initially accept lower quality and higher priced Indian made stuff to Chinese stuff.

It's easy to say that in an online forum. Everyone knows the reality - the per capita consumption of poojeets is around half of that of Bangladesh, as reflected on the per capita sales of different home appliances. Most poojeets can't even afford proper 3 meals a day, let alone buying expensive laptops and knowingly getting ripped off.

Besides, poojeet brands are all unreliable with substandard quality, the reason why brands like BPL, Videocon etc got eliminated as soon as foreign brands started to enter poojeet market. Whatever industries you have are all dependent on FDI. As you impose trade restrictions and get cut off from global supply chains, the foreign brands will have no other option but to divest away from poojeetland and invest elsewhere. Not to mention the low productivity of poojeet labor force, which further disincentivizes investment in your shithole country.

It's easy to say that in an online forum. Everyone knows the reality - the per capita consumption of poojeets is around half of that of Bangladesh, as reflected on the per capita sales of different home appliances. Most poojeets can't even afford proper 3 meals a day, let alone buying expensive laptops and knowingly getting ripped off.

Besides, poojeet brands are all unreliable with substandard quality, the reason why brands like BPL, Videocon etc got eliminated as soon as foreign brands started to enter poojeet market. Whatever industries you have are all dependent on FDI. As you impose trade restrictions and get cut off from global supply chains, the foreign brands will have no other option but to divest away from poojeetland and invest elsewhere. Not to mention the low productivity of poojeet labor force, which further disincentivizes investment in your shithole country.

Even hungry Indians who cant afford 1 meal a day have greater height and muscle mass than the healthiest of you pigshit scrawny lungi rats who are easily the worst looking race of people on the planet. This is your no. 1 actor, who looks like a malnourished lafanga chaprasi from a Bihari village :rofl:

Unlike you swamp dwelling chaddi stitchers, we actually walk the talk instead of making tall claims and then running to IMF like you lungi bhikaris. We have banned the imports of foreign vehicles through sky high taxes for like half a century and that has only worked out too well for us, all it did was cause a local automobile industry to develop which employs millions of people and we sell more automobilesin one day than you lungis sell in an year. It only caused more and more foreign brands to enter instead of "divesting away'. You should keep your predictions to yourself, after all, you are a low iq chaddi stitcher from a swamp nation and whatever you think, pretty much the opposite will happen :lol:.

Chaddi stitching and naagin dance is the height of technical innovation and intelligence of you Lungis, so please dont use big words like global supply chain and what not, its beyond you primitive monkeys

Even hungry Indians who cant afford 1 meal a day have greater height and muscle mass than the healthiest of you pigshit scrawny lungi rats who are easily the worst looking race of people on the planet. This is your no. 1 actor, who looks like a malnourished lafanga chaprasi from a Bihari village :rofl:

Unlike you swamp dwelling chaddi stitchers, we actually walk the talk instead of making tall claims and then running to IMF like you lungi bhikaris. We have banned the imports of foreign vehicles through sky high taxes for like half a century and that has only worked out too well for us, all it did was cause a local automobile industry to develop which employs millions of people and we sell more automobilesin one day than you lungis sell in an year. It only caused more and more foreign brands to enter instead of "divesting away'. You should keep your predictions to yourself, after all, you are a low iq chaddi stitcher from a swamp nation and whatever you think, pretty much the opposite will happen :lol:.

Chaddi stitching and naagin dance is the height of technical innovation and intelligence of you Lungis, so please dont use big words like global supply chain and what not, its beyond you primitive monkeys

Your posts sound nothing more than a gibberish. You don't really seem educated, most likely coming from a low caste.

Only someone with a low intellect would compare Cold War era industrialization with that of a highly globalized 2020s era.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom