What's new

EU bans Indian Alphonso mangoes

This bid is only to promote Israeli mangoes. Most of EU franchises and super marts specially UK has got Israeli varieties. Israeli mangoes taste like crap.

Oh thanks mate, first I thought it was about Racism but now It's looking all about Religion.............they hate Hindus & they hate muslims, so how can they eat Hindu & Muslim Mangoes.........PATHETIC.

I never knew Israel grew mangoes. Never saw them in my trip over there. Just saw olive kibbutz clusters.

A Sikkimese guy traveling to Israel? You're not part of our Special Forces, are you?o_O

I did and @Armstrong knows about it. :coffee:

lolzzz I dont know about other Pakistanis but the one you're argumenting with definitely needs some thrashing :D

What is this word? Indian English? Or is it ARGUING

And i need a thrashing :p:

:mad::mad::mad:
These Pakistanis need a solid thrashing for their double standards.:butcher:

The packing explicitly mentions them as Multani. Either way, I'm at the receiving end. Have to pay nearly 3 times their value and can't even manage to get the genuine stuff.:(

The name commands price but unfortunately the crooks here are dime a dozen. Best way to judge **** mangoes is to take a big whiff of the mango. If it smells sweet and heavenly then it is real. Otherwise prolly 2nd grade or mexican. I shit you not they look exactly like Pakistanis but taste nothing. They do not taste. I mean the look and feel like a mango but they are just neutral.

Had them to my amazement in US.

Hostel-ite
Dilettante-ish
Ullu-ish
Argument-ing
DDLJ-ing
Are all my words.... :coffee:
Nobody questions me..wookay???

Argumenting is harder than arguing. I say it because i made this same EXACT mistake in my English class. Oh God the embarrassment!

No other mango tastes as good as Alphonso,thats why its called king of mangoes.
Those who think otherwise must taste it and then comment.
Forget about the taste,even the smell is so enriching.

Argumenting is harder than arguing. I say it because i made this same EXACT mistake in my English class. Oh God the embarrassment!

Oh! You wouldn've gotteen failing in your englishing testing???

Oh thanks mate, first I thought it was about Racism but now It's looking all about Religion.............they hate Hindus & they hate muslims, so how can they eat Hindu & Muslim Mangoes.........PATHETIC.

It is neither about racism or religion as israeili people are known for being clever business men.

Well language is a means of communication and most probably you understood what I meant then why do you want me to bang my head against a wall for a word??? :coffee:

It is neither about racism or religion as israeili people are known for being clever business men.

You mean Hindus & Muslims aren't clever Businessmen just b'coz they are Brown??

A Sikkimese guy traveling to Israel? You're not part of our Special Forces, are you?o_O

No I am a traveler by profession.

Israel and Turkey were two countries of my interest where I wanted to explore the two countries on a personal level. So last year I took time to explore them both to my heart's content.

Back
Top Bottom