What's new

EU bans Indian Alphonso mangoes

This bid is only to promote Israeli mangoes. Most of EU franchises and super marts specially UK has got Israeli varieties. Israeli mangoes taste like crap.

I've been having Alphonso mangoes since my childhood and love them even today. Personally as an Indian, I never felt anything wrong and feel very fresh after eating mangoes. Wonder what the uptight Europeans are paranoid about.

Why did you dream of it? Pakistan grows every single variety of mangoes.

Pakistan produces over 150 varieties of mango

I couldn't find the name of alphonso there. Can you provide me a link describing pakistani alphonos and if possible their approximate production.

and Growing a fruit is a different thing and being able to export them is a completely different thing.

Zionist mangoe conspiracy :mad::lol:

Israeili mangoes are really sour and bitter so they dont contain much parasite like types found in india and pakistan. It is as simple as that. I will make sure to send u some pakistani mangoes so make sure to eat them from ur mouth not your a$$ as usual.

Israeili mangoes are really sour and bitter so they dont contain much parasite like types found in india and pakistan. It is as simple as that. I will make sure to send u some pakistani mangoes so make sure to eat them from ur mouth not your a$$ as usual.

Sure thing chief.

This should encourage the farmers to comply with the high standards of food processing.

The Alphonso Mango is named after Afonso de Albuquerque. This was an exquisite and expensive variety of mango that he used to bring on his journeys to Goa. The locals took to calling it Aphoos in Konkani and in Gujarati and Maharashtra the pronunciation got further transformed to Hapoos. This variety then was taken to the region of Maharashtra, South & central Gujarat and other parts of India.

Mangoes named after foreigner :astagh::astagh::astagh:

Why did you dream of it? Pakistan grows every single variety of mangoes.

Pakistan produces over 150 varieties of mango

Dude Alphonso Mangoes are only cultivated in Indian state of Maharashtra. They are not even cultivated in other Indian states forget outside country. Pakistan might have more that 150 varieties of mangoes being cultivated on its soil but Alphonso doesn't figure in the list.

Now we will be tracking daily vegetable & fruits news all over the world on Pakistan Defence Forum...............

Please Register Now!!!!
Funny you didnt say that when every single Indian was laughing their *** off when Pakistani mangoes were not allowed in America...You 2 faced mullah! :cray:

Dude Alphonso Mangoes are only cultivated in Indian state of Maharashtra. They are not even cultivated in other Indian states forget outside country. Pakistan might have more that 150 varieties of mangoes being cultivated on its soil but Alphonso doesn't figure in the list.
Wiki thinks otherwise :unsure:
This variety then was taken to the region of Maharashtra, South & central Gujarat and other parts of India.

I couldn't find the name of alphonso there. Can you provide me a link describing pakistani alphonos and if possible their approximate production.

and Growing a fruit is a different thing and being able to export them is a completely different thing.

I mentioned it because i saw alphosno in market many times. It is not very popular in pakistan but it is cheap as it is a high yeilding type. Biggest yeilding crop among mangoes comes from langara type in pakistan. I know this because i am currently working with an NGO helping farmers with new cultivation method so learnt a lot about it although it is not my field of expertise.

Funny you didnt say that when every single Indian was laughing their *** off when Pakistani mangoes were not allowed in America...You 2 faced mullah! :cray:

Sorry TALONJI.....i din't see that thread.....Really!!! :D

I am the most NEUTRAL person on this forum ask any BDian for proof :D

Mangoes named after foreigner :astagh::astagh::astagh:

As Shakespeare famously said........... "what's in the name??"

Tum AAM khao na.........Naam khaogi kya?? :lol:

As Shakespeare famously said........... "what's in the name??"

Tum AAM khao na.........Naam khaogi kya?? :lol:

Achawww....ab tou aam bhi nai kha sakti...EU dont wanna import it...Naam hi khatay hain!

Foreign mango frangi name!! :p:

@Talon westerners are RACIST.

They don't want to see South Asians in there country, now they don't want to see even South Asian Mangoes.............PATHETIC!!

JAAN JAYE PAR HUM SOUTH ASIAN MANGO NAHI KHAYE!!

Back
Top Bottom