What's new

Railway passenger fare hiked by 14.2% with immediate effect from today

For your kind information - No one pays for general class in train ( If BJP can make them pay then railway will be 100x profit condition)

So poor doesn't give a fk to prices as they hardly pay for travelling.
Narendra Modi promises that this govt is for poor now where is that promises gone.:mad::mad:U TURN

But what's the point in Declaring it before budget
'
It was suppose to be declared in May, but it was postponed to this month for the election to end. Well "Times Now" had this news on exclusive for over 2 days.

I'm not informed on these matters, the increased revenue from this rise in fares will go where? Will it be kept within eh IR and be used to expand the capacity of the IR and or be used to increase the quality of the IR service? If yes then this is a very good move.

Either way, it is better for the IRs to be producing a significant surplus, the exchequer cannot afford to supporting another failing public entity.

'
It was suppose to be declared in May, but it was postponed to this month for the election to end. Well "Times Now" had this news on exclusive for over 2 days.
Well these Bjp guys Is doing politics Giving same excuses Like UPA now I Lost hope Mr Modi after all he Turnout to be another average politician :mad::mad:

Apne Modi ji ko bolna ki LPG price hike mere shaadi me baad hi karne ke liye.. Yaar paisa kam he..:(

saley bhai ko INVITE kiya? shaadi me toh teri ab chaddi bhi nahi bachegi :D

Achey Din A gye SEIKO bhai key :enjoy:

Well these Bjp guys Is doing politics Giving same excuses Like UPA now I Lost hope Mr Modi after all he Turnout to be another average politician :mad::mad:

Sir, His Policy is 2 Years repair and 3 Years growth. He is just in and has already started to train our Babus. PM should only govern not work. For him to govern, he needs an equally good team. Lets not give up hopes.

saley bhai ko INVITE kiya? shaadi me toh teri ab chaddi bhi nahi bachegi :D

Achey Din A gye SEIKO bhai key :enjoy:

Abe confirm karne do phir sab ko invite karuga.. if any one who cannot attend my wedding, need not have to worry.. I will accept gold, dollars, pounds and euros as compensation :jester:

Guys please appreciate that,give it try & hope for the best...The decision was so fast.That means they really want to do something different.Not like other parties bounded by any groups...

Sir, His Policy is 2 Years repair and 3 Years growth. He is just in and has already started to train our Babus. PM should only govern not work. For him to govern, he needs an equally good team. Lets not give up hopes.
That was all Congress doing so far they are taken India out off biggest Economical Crisis. NDA Came To power With promise of change Now what difference btw Congress and them Except Change of faces.

I didn't said that it's because of transportation, I said that adding further costs to the transportations increases the cost of production in India and for the common people, therefor it's counterproductive and against what they promised to do.
So suppose you have voted for BJP because they wanted to reduce the costs, you hardly can be happy with this decision to dramatically increase the costs right?

For those who believed in a shortcut like that, I have no comments. Any sensible person would know that it would take a long time to adjust things.

That was all Congress doing so far they are taken India out off biggest Economical Crisis. NDA Came To power With promise of change Now what difference btw Congress and them Except Change of faces.

It was Congress that put India in big economic crisis, that you claim that they were taking out off. Not once, but twice. Their policies have been a failure, since the independence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom