What's new

India bans import of Laptops, Tablets and Personal Computers with immediate effect

On the contrary, whatever he has i have 10 times more, i can go on forever

Cheer up my jeet. Cow dungs can bring happiness to India.

sddefault.jpg

INDIA-RELIGION-HINDUISM-COW-DUNG-16_1636308230457_1636308244577.jpg

5e4357e6c93d4e4cadfe8416a641a999.jpg

Cheer up my jeet. Cow dungs can bring happiness to India.

sddefault.jpg

INDIA-RELIGION-HINDUISM-COW-DUNG-16_1636308230457_1636308244577.jpg
Not nearly as much happiness that Pakistanis get sucking a camel dry

EH2svN1U0AAJ6QB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

JEDDAH (Web Desk) - The Saudi police have arrested a Pakistani resident in Jeddah, identified as Khurshid, for selling bottles filled with camel urine.

According to Emirates247, the man was arrested because the urine in the bottles was his own.

The accused were raided and the police found dozens of bottles filled with urine, which after being subjected to analysis, came back positive as human urine.

1209327814-1572330539-247645443.jpg

EH2svN1U0AAJ6QB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

JEDDAH (Web Desk) - The Saudi police have arrested a Pakistani resident in Jeddah, identified as Khurshid, for selling bottles filled with camel urine.

According to Emirates247, the man was arrested because the urine in the bottles was his own.

The accused were raided and the police found dozens of bottles filled with urine, which after being subjected to analysis, came back positive as human urine.

Indian spiderman. Indians favorite super hero.

F1WRQAhWwAIJdz9.jpg

EH2svN1U0AAJ6QB.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Why are you derailing the thread by replying to flamebait instead of ignoring the likes of GamoAccu who have nothing constructive to contribute?

Indian spiderman. Indians favorite super hero.

View attachment 945772

Raped any little boys today?

Why are you derailing the thread by replying to flamebait instead of ignoring the likes of GamoAccu who have nothing constructive to contribute?

Randi ke bacche, naa tera forum hai na teri thread hai, to teri gaand mein kyun khujl ho rahi hai bhadwe? Keep your fake *** concern to yourself, the mods won't send you bobs and vegene pics for acting nice.

Randi ke bacche, naa tera forum hai na teri thread hai, to teri gaand mein kyun khujl ho rahi hai bhadwe? Keep your fake *** concern to yourself, the mods won't send you bobs and vegene pics for acting nice.

You are getting thirsty with the spamming. Go grab your favorite cow urine drink.

63fqfq.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

You are an idiot and the first Indian member I am putting on ignore.

You are getting thirsty with the spamming. Go grab your favorite cow urine drink.

View attachment 945773

maxresdefault.jpg

Be careful while beating the summer heat with camel cola

1691983172576.jpeg

DgoJoZcWkAEsIsB.jpg

You are an idiot and the first Indian member I am putting on ignore.

Maa ke laude, i've never even heard of you before today, jump off a cliff for all i care :lol:

You and your pajeet bro fighting remind me of these Indians. lol

Lmao you clearly dont watch Pakistani news enough, your whole country is at war with each other. Soliders killing terrorists, terrorists killing soldiers, soldiers killing civilians, tribal civilians killing soldiers, civilians mugging, raping and killing each other for bread and flour. Except some cities in Punjab where elite live your entire country is like a GTA game.

feudal terrorist leaders across the world hold billions hostage under perpetual retard decisions and poverty

Lmao you clearly dont watch Pakistani news enough, your whole country is at war with each other. Soliders killing terrorists, terrorists killing soldiers, soldiers killing civilians, tribal civilians killing soldiers, civilians mugging, raping and killing each other for bread and flour. Except some cities in Punjab where elite live your entire country is like a GTA game.

Modern Indian man.

F3CuAc_X0AAgWGG.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom