What's new

In Memory of Sqn Ldr Ajay Ahuja & Flt Lt K. Nachiketa

You're doing everything except make a move on kashmir..... 8-)

Pakistan is waiting for the Chinese to take what they want first, once they have their fill - I am sure Pakistan will take what is left.. it will be more economical then aswell, or cheaper.

You are weasels with no integrity and ethics. You shot down an unarmed plane within Pakistan. Scurried in like hyenas to grab scraps from a downed plane and then rushed back across the border. Dirty is all I can say.

Both those pilots responsible for the crime met a very untimely demise, did they not.
'shot down an unarmed plane within Pakistan'...

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 39
You can fool yourself forgetting who it was bombing ,get a life ,it was your guys backside which the IAF was bombing.
IAF bombed a supply depo of PA killing around 300 in a single strike. All of them declared as mujahideen and never knowledged until a decade later silently by uploading their names in the list of casualties.

IAF bombed a supply depo of PA killing around 300 in a single strike. All of them declared as mujahideen and never knowledged until a decade later silently by uploading their names in the list of casualties.
Yea, Did your fake media cell personally informed you or did you count the bodies yourself.
Brain can be a dangerous thing for some but it helps to activate it sometimes......how many bodies did your soldiers actually recovered ....is this the reason Indian army ran short of coffins. :lol:

Sqn Ldr Ahuja and Flt Lt Nachiketa are heroes of India.

They went down while carrying out their duty to the nation.

Ahuja is no more, as he was captured, tortured and killed.

Nachiketa came back and went back to his duties.

Yea, Did your fake media cell personally informed you or did you count the bodies yourself.
Brain can be a dangerous thing for some but it helps to activate it sometimes......how many bodies did your soldiers actually recovered ....is this the reason Indian army ran short of coffins. :lol:
India always hides their dead and over estimates the kills. In a personal conversation with an Indian friend of mine came to know that there was no place in the country that was not crying over a dead body be it in family, friend or neighbor. Indian Army was ordered to take the tops even if they have to loose their entire army.

Unfortunate for Pakistan that they were unable to capitalize and a ceasefire was brought in effect.

If it's d!ck measuring contest for starting the thread ,the fact of the matter was PAF was no where to be found when IAF was bombing Pakistani posts on top of the hills and the man responsible for kargil is running from his own country and is not coming back. That's more poetic I guess.

Indians should be the Last ones to talk about D1ck measuring might :lol:

Back
Top Bottom