What's new

Imran Khan most popular politician in Pakistan: CNN

pkd

Reaction score
Karachi: The Cable News Network (CNN) has declared Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan most popluar politiian in Pakistan.
During in interview with the cricketer –turned politician the CNN said Khan is an expected prime minister of Pakistan.

The TV gave significance to Khan’s view on US drone campaign inside Pakistan.

The dangerous US machines have been wrecking havoc on Pakistan’s northwestern tribal region while Imran Khan have been staunch opponent of such attacks which drew large support from conservative Pakistani society for him.
Imran Khan next prime minister of Pakistan: CNN | The News Tribe

Not gonna happen anytime soon.

He is just propagated by army/ISI through every means possible and media hype.

Not gonna happen anytime soon.
He is just propagated by army/ISI through every means possible and media hype.

Its what PPP and PMLN (old political parties) say.. but Army/ISI cannot manipulate quarter million people or brain-wash entire nation to fall or hate somebody. If they could, Musharaf wouldn't have to quit and live outside Pakistan in self-exile. Lets be bit logical please.

Its what PPP and PMLN (old political parties) say.. but Army/ISI cannot manipulate quarter million people or brain-wash entire nation to fall or hate somebody. If they could, Musharaf wouldn't have to quit and live outside Pakistan in self-exile. Lets be bit logical please.

You are wrong on this, Any one manipulating Media can raise 'battle of saffain' any time

^^ then Nawaz would have, with all the lafafaz he distributed thus far ?? No ?? :lol:

I sure would like to see him as the new Pakistani PM, though my view nor my vote would nt count. :)

imran khan is not even bigger than MQM, how can he become next prime minister with some jalsas

jalsas dont reflect the majority or the potential winner

he needs to become a mature politician and also be mature enough not to slip when some indian is interviewing him

also he is turning out to be like others like inducting all the waderas and chaudrys, his ISF, the student wing is totally politicised, the students are being brain washed like typicial pakistani politics

there are lots of reservations in sane ISF members about his policies, and he has been criticised a lot, all other typical members have become like a bat tamiz members who cant defend imran with logic and resort to curses, abuse and using bad languages

^^ then Nawaz would have with all the lafafaz he distribute ?? No ?? :lol:

So much for the Educated PTI Supporters. I still don't know why people say, only educated people follow PTI. it looks to me like, only non-experienced people follow IK. Who cares, he has the best solagan around, like American had for Mr. Obama.

^^ Asghar khan petition is going to be heard in SC on 29th of January.

If Imran Khan gets to become prime minister then who would become president?

i feel most indians will identify with him , and his views seem a lot better than the rest . not that it counts for any thing.:)

So much for the Educated PTI Supporters. I still don't know why people say, only educated people follow PTI. it looks to me like, only non-experienced people follow IK. Who cares, he has the best solagan around, like American had for Mr. Obama.
There are a bunch of imbeciles on the web who claim to be in favor of PPP or PML_N or Musharraf - how does that say anything about the party or the leaders of the parties?

In trying to condemn someone for being 'uneducated and inexperienced', you ended up making a very 'uneducated and uninformed declaration' against the PTI.

what if imran khan loses elections from his constituency just like what happened to mian azhar.........imo jahangir tareen should be prime minister and shah mehmood qureshi should be president.......

If one uses unbiased specticals, he will realize that much greater percentage of educated people compared to other leaders follow IK. One more thing every experienced person was non experienced one day.

Back
Top Bottom