What's new

If india not stop killing innocents at LOC we will not sit silent : Imran khan

I am not saying that we should covert it into full blown war.. but something other than small arms should be used.. like HATF missiles..

Kashmiris are waiting for us, they should know that we aren't sitting idle.
the filth across the border uses civilians as shield use of missiles would mean more chances of hitting civilians... :\ unless we have a location link with extreme intelligence network across the border we shouldn't think about missiles

Kulbushan was locked up and still is. Where is Abhinandan?
Kulbushan is a spy, and yes he was locked up, but under PMLN, his case was allowed to move to ICJ where Indian lawyers used former PM Nawaz's statement to strengthen their case, something that could have cost Pakistan that case but thankfully it didnt

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/43...ites-nawaz-mumbai-attack-interview-before-icj

Abhinandan was a prisoner of war, he was released after he served no purpose anymore

Don't you think we have spent enough time on building the narrative.

I was expecting some concrete action after the UN speech but so far the leadership has been disappointing.

You have to hit the rod when it is hot.
The planners know more than me . What can i say other than some simple speculation

iu

Wr will not sir silent instead we will rant on Un and start twitter campaigns .... Surely that will have some effect

What is the plan now? After 1 year of relentless killings in Kashmir

What could possibly be the need for these tweets?

to send a serious message and the message was seriously understood and were asked for no more violation treaty.

Back
Top Bottom