What's new

If india not stop killing innocents at LOC we will not sit silent : Imran khan

WTF???

Cross border firing occasionally happens between India and Pakistan.

Pakistan will find it increasingly difficult to remain an inactive observer along the LOC.

Imran Khan statements make no sense and thread title is like mirch masala.

Another day, another tweet. The people in IOK must feel relieved....oh...I forgot...they don't even have free access to internet.

WTF???

Pakistan will find it increasingly difficult to remain an inactive observer along the LOC.

Still it makes more sense than what Modi is doing. I would say that it makes more sense than Modi's birth but that would be rude.

WTF???

There is mortar fire, shelling and cross fire. But this usually only destroys posts and what not.

Enemy begins shelling and firing, and goes on for hours, soldiers literally take cover for hours, only threat at that point is the weapons sounds ringing their ears like crazy for hours.

The retaliation needs to take lives, not just posts!

Another day, another tweet. The people in IOK must feel relieved....oh...I forgot...they don't even have free access to internet.

Still it makes more sense than what Modi is doing. I would say that it makes more sense than Modi's birth but that would be rude.

It's meant for AJK residents.

What could possibly be the need for these tweets?
UNSC didn't consider Kashmir dispute serious.. Five countries said its a bilateral issue when China took it to UNSC.

Now Pakistan is telling the world, don't come crying to us when we respond heavily.. It means something big is planned that will force UNSC to intervene, or at least put the issue on top priority.

hahahahahah - it's funny

Sir ji, People need to just go through last 1 year tweets after 370 removal (ISPR and Imran). You will find nothing new but will find old stories with new masala and flavor.

Last edited:
UNSC didn't take it serious.. Five countries said its a bilateral issue when China took it to UNSC.

Now Pakistan is telling the world, don't come crying to us when we respond heavily.. It means something big is planned that will force UNSC to intervene, or at least put the issue on top priority.

Or maybe nothing at all. What India is doing every other 4 months is making heavy deployments to rack up news and put extra costs on Pakistan to deploy in reaction and remain deployed.

In return, Indian government has national security excuses to bring attention off protests and discontent.

While Pakistan has national security excuses too to bring attention off domestic inflation and public welfare.

I sometimes wonder if both are doing on intent.

Or maybe nothing at all. What India is doing every other 4 months is making heavy deployments to rack up news and put extra costs on Pakistan to deploy in reaction and remain deployed.

In return, Indian government has national security excuses to bring attention off protests and discontent.

While Pakistan has national security excuses too to bring attention off domestic inflation and public welfare.

I sometimes wonder if both are doing on intent.
I think its more than that this time. It has come to light when UNSC just ignored the Kashmir issue completely.

Domestic issues or not, Kashmir dispute should be brought on top of the list of priorities. I am in favor of responding with small missiles that can destroy bunkers on LoC.

I think its more than that this time. It has come to light when UNSC just ignored the Kashmir issue completely.

Domestic issues or not, Kashmir dispute should be brought on top of the list of priorities. I am in favor of responding with small missiles that can destroy bunkers on LoC.

If there's a military solution then yes. If no, then it shouldn't be a top priority like domestic issues.

Back
Top Bottom