What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

it is a good step and frankly we should have made provinces much smaller then what they are. But giving into mqms blackmailing tactics is not justified. A province should be made for logical reasons, not linguistic or ethnic ones.

How would making Karachi a province or separate administrative unit be equal to giving up to MQM blackmailing or dividing Pakistan on ethnic lines.

Public transport is another major issue that Karachiites have to face daily. Poora Karachi bus kai dandai sai latak kar safar kar raha hai. Ya phr chingchee par.

to kya hua, chingchi peh abhi guzara kero, shehzade

the foul is resembling a human to an animal, what if i call you a pig? wont it be a foul language, pardon my language :azn:
U can call me what ever as long as I deserve it, I am not running in office nor trying to control or change ur life by making decisions on ur behalf, and still indulging in corruption and blackmail, murder torture and extortion. And still if u want to call me that then its a matter between u and Allah, as it is ur tongue not mine, and I dont control it. And as I said earlier, if u want to be in politics, u want to sit there and make decisions that will effect my life and lives of my country men, then u are not immune to criticism, if u think he is above all of that, then u are doing ur self no justice. And no it is not a matter of MQM or a certain ethnic goup only. because thinking on that line itself if destroying us. I might be from Lahore, but when Karachi burns, its hurts me and effect me equally as much as if my own house was on fire.

all MQM haters want it dear, u not 1st

lolzzzz every sane person want it if you call it hate then be it just like we want to change NS, Zardari, Asfandyar famiilycracy in the same we that altaf dictatorship should also end

Haq laitay nahi cheena jata hai, dum hai tu aoo cheen lo :D

Abhi sharafat sai maang rahai hain. Jab waqt parhai ga to cheen bhi lain gai. Aur aap ghutnon par jhuk kar do gai. :)

How would making Karachi a province or separate administrative unit be equal to giving up to MQM blackmailing or dividing Pakistan on ethnic lines.
U didnt read the article that was posted. And why should the ceter be blamed for whats wrong with Karachi, or shall I say why the center only has to take the blame. For more then 10 years MQM has been in power, and ppp. The article 17 or 7 is there for us all to see, it is the states failure, the city gov failed in karachi. But still MQM dont have this tone of voice that flan flan flan. Why do u guys tolerate them murderous thugs anyways.

lolzzzz every sane person want it if you call it hate then be it just like we want to change NS, Zardari, Asfandyar famiilycracy in the same we that altaf dictatorship should also end

lol, include imran khan as well

Abhi sharafat sai maang rahai hain. Jab waqt parhai ga to cheen bhi lain gai. Aur aap ghutnon par jhuk kar do gai. :)

aik bus ke lye itne dramey ker rahe ho, jao bhai heno site area waali factory me dhawa bol do

U didnt read the article that was posted. And why should the ceter be blamed for whats wrong with Karachi, or shall I say why the center only has to take the blame. For more then 10 years MQM has been in power, and ppp. The article 17 or 7 is there for us all to see, it is the states failure, the city gov failed in karachi. But still MQM dont have this tone of voice that flan flan flan. Why do u guys tolerate them murderous thugs anyways.

There is no city government in Karachi after Musharraf. And center is to be blamed as it shares equal responsibility for Karachi as much as provincial government. Central government is responsible for whole Pakistan and not just Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom