What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

Karachi politicians don't eat the funds, it is Punjab and Sindh who eat Karachi funds, why don't you install military government in Punjab and Sindh and we karachiites will develop our city easily

Your myopic vision is one of the reasons why Karachi is suffering today.

Secondly, should one hold free and fair elections in Karachi, neither the MQM nor the PPP would get anything substantial.

One only needs to go to civic center at the beginning of the month, and in the middle of the month, to see how many people are actually working! It because of these two corrupt parties that Karachi is suffering!

He had to move out from karachi with his entire family. He lived his entire life there and is well aware of the dynamics of karachi. Militant wing roam free under the banner of political parties. He received warning from his Ahle mohallah that there is no place for punjabis in the area but he had no other place to go. He was released with his broken legs only because his family agreed to move out and that area is populated with urdu speaking. He was UK educated with his parents spending their entire life saving on his education. Denial is something we pakistanis are good at mate and it has cost us a lot.

That's the biggest bullshit I read since Zarvans rants. Which mohallah was this? Lets hear it. I am quite familiar with Karachi, I know how many non Urdu speakers live in MQM areas, including my relatives. You are either making crap up or someone has told you bullshit and you have believed it without critical thinking as you have a biased perception.

Back
Top Bottom