What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

There is no city government in Karachi after Musharraf. And center is to be blamed as it shares equal responsibility for Karachi as much as provincial government. Central government is responsible for whole Pakistan and not just Punjab.
What ever developments are being done in Punjab most of them are being worked out on state lvl, Still lets buy ur argument for now, its a punjabi gov they are assholes given. What happened when u had a sindh based or dominated gov for 10 years, was mqm not in power during all of musharafs time, and also ppp, why no developments ever took place then. Why if the center is not taking the first step the state is not innitiating anything either. Why.

YES SURE. But wait for internal party elections if they give this chance again.

I dont want him even to occupy the party.

why wait for internal party elections? he has done so much damage to the party, dharna khan, a.k.a taliban khan, with his u turns, with corrupt elements, and he is abs silent, PTI didvided already in assembly

no accountability on corrupt elements, and misuse of party funds etc

all promises wasted

was mqm not in power during all of musharafs time, and also ppp, why no developments ever took place then.

ever heard about mustafa kamal dear?

why wait for internal party elections? he has done so much damage to the party, dharna khan, a.k.a taliban khan, with his u turns, with corrupt elements, and he is abs silent, PTI didvided already in assembly

all promises wasted

ever heard about mustafa kamal dear?
Yes I did hear of him, and frankly he should have been persisted with, not done and dusted with.

He had to move out from karachi with his entire family. He lived his entire life there and is well aware of the dynamics of karachi. Militant wing roam free under the banner of political parties. He received warning from his Ahle mohallah that there is no place for punjabis in the area but he had no other place to go. He was released with his broken legs only because his family agreed to move out and that area is populated with urdu speaking. He was UK educated with his parents spending their entire life saving on his education. Denial is something we pakistanis are good at mate and it has cost us a lot.
Thanks for details! I myself a Punjabi and we lived with mqm strong hold areas, I left Karachi coz of my job to another country my remain family lives there for years without any fear or threat. Any way you have to say what you observe but reality can't be change.

all promises wasted

?

why not. its a Democratic way. and its only been a year they still have 4 years left.

am ok with their good policies though these are long run ones but better

why not. its a Democratic way. and its only been a year they still have 4 years left.

am ok with their good policies though these are long run ones but better

i know pashtuns never had good government, they were fooled by many parties, but tying your hopes with PTI, esp those who came as lotas, sell out ticket etc, from all sorts of parties like QWP, ANP, JI, JUIF, PPP, PMLN etc

these guys are also not gonna deliver on your expectations

anyways good luck

i know pashtuns never had good government, they were fooled by many parties, but tying your hopes with PTI, esp those who came as lotas, sell out ticket etc, from all sorts of parties like QWP, ANP, JI, JUIF, PPP, PMLN etc

these guys are also not gonna deliver on your expectations

anyways good luck
:lol: oh so you want us to be enslaved by MQM ??/

hahaha what a funny post from you.

Now let me answer your frustrated words of wickedism ;)

1. Its NOT Pashtuns but people of KPK :) are a diverse ethnic province.

2. above all we were NOT fooled. We acted democratically by giving every party a chance and thats what elections and voting means NOT stuffing ballot boxes at gun point for MQM.

3. We let every party to prove its mettle when failed we replaced each one of these by voting .

:lol: oh so you want us to be enslaved by MQM ??/

hahaha what a funny post from you.

Now let me answer your frustrated words of wickedism ;)

1. Its NOT Pashtuns but people of KPK :) are a diverse ethnic province.

2. above all we were NOT fooled. We acted democratically by giving every party a chance and thats what elections and voting means NOT stuffing ballot boxes at gun point for MQM.

3. We let every party to prove its mettle when failed we replaced each one of these by voting .

soon there will be gul sher bhai, umar gul bhai, yunus bhai, afiridi bhai, jan sher bhai

If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

soon there will be gul sher bhai, umar gul bhai, yunus bhai, afiridi bhai, jan sher bhai

If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

NO i dont know what you mean :)

BTW we would prefer to give a chance through vote to a b c d bhai instead of bhaya

beta he is the leader of the party party supports him, why your back is on fire is beyond me

MQM workers pay 1% of their salary income for the party fund, MQM is the richest party in pakistan

@Nuri Natt @Shan Ali
man, you have some really bad mental problems, do you have MPD?

bhaiya @W.11 abhi abhi nikla hai gutter saf kar ke? Dimagh theek nai hai tumara.

This may not be a bad idea. Karachi being an independent state along the lines of Dubai might help it develop much faster as well once its free from the shackles of feudal Sindh.

This may not be a bad idea. Karachi being an independent state along the lines of Dubai might help it develop much faster as well once its free from the shackles of feudal Sindh.

Muhajirs in Karachi only make 35% of population and declining, they should behave and integrate.

Muhajirs in Karachi only make 35% of population and declining, they should behave and integrate.

Who gives a shit about Muhajirs, this is about all of Karachi.
And the rest of the nation should prepare for another 71 if it continues its attitudes about Muhajirs, or Balochis.. or otherwise.
Wont it be wonderful, once and for all people will need a visa for Karachi

Back
Top Bottom