What's new

discrimination against urdu speakers/mohajirs/urban Sindhis

Aur bill jama kara kai PPP sai ittehad kar lia. Ban gaya province??? PPP sai ittehad kar kai sirf bheek milai gi. Suooba nai milai ga. Yeh yaad rakhna aur MQM ko bata daina.

jo khun kharaba hoja karachi province ke naam per woh tumhari baradri bardasht kare ge, no dear MQM doesn't want blood shed, it wants the reponsible to realise its responsibilities

90s me jo khun kharaba hua tha mohajirs per its infront of everybody

karachiites themselves are not ready read some of the comments they themselves posted when MQM talked about Sindh 1 and Sindh 2

Quota system is the root cause of evil and corruption in our society. What quota system means is that the deserving candidate has to make way for the one who is eligible because of his/her domicile instead of academic, professional and aptitude merits!

Abolishing quota will not end the corruption, nor it will translate into deserving candidate geting jobs unless people start electing honest & competent people.

jo khun kharaba hoja karachi province ke naam per woh tumhari baradri bardasht kare ge, no dear MQM doesn't want blood shed, it wants the reponsible to realise its responsibilities

90s me jo khun kharaba hua tha mohajirs per its infront of everybody

To abhi kaun sa karachi main aman hai. MQM to khud roti rehti hai apnai workers kai qatal par. PPP walai kuch realize nahi karain gai. Tum ittehad kartai raho karachi tabah hota rahai ga. Last 5 years kai ittehad nai Taliban aur aman committee diye thai. Ab phir ittehad main kia milta hai daikhtai hain.

And I always support separate province. Those guys are idiots who oppose it.

bhai the thing is CM is not from MQM, MQM needs to join govt to get the development funds, to keep things running in karachi, to keep PPP serve karachi some how, now karachi is being treated like a step son, the only reason PPP can think about karachi will be caring for MQM as their friends, in opposition karachi will suffer

Yeah that's another way of looking at things. We all know PPP as anti Karachi and Hyderabad and has always been. Now Karachi is ruled by a commissioner installed by PPP, that's dictatorship. Local elections need to be held all over Pakistan asap.

You need a strong lesson in history and factual position of domination in the federal bureaucracy.....the real reason for quota system....it will not only be an eye opener, it will also tell you how many seats the Punjabis occupied before they got the quota system going in their favour!

Pleas go ahead and enlighten us with some verifiable stats - I don't have any problem in eliminating provincial quotas provided that sissies don't come up weeping that Punjabi are getting all the jobs.

To abhi kaun sa karachi main aman hai. MQM to khud roti rehti hai apnai workers kai qatal par. PPP walai kuch realize nahi karain gai. Tum ittehad kartai raho karachi tabah hota rahai ga. Last 5 years kai ittehad nai Taliban aur aman committee diye thai. Ab phir ittehad main kia milta hai daikhtai hain.

And I always support separate province. Those guys are idiots who oppose it.

bolna bohut aasan he, aap bolte hue banalo karachi ka suba, and by blood shed i mean 90s, kya phir 90s dohrana chahte ho? who will gain the most by kaarachi province, its MQM, who is suffering the most from the target killings nowadays, its MQM, so please don't act like ignorant

even karachiites opposed MQM's terming division created in sindh as Sindh a and b

bolna bohut aasan he, aap bolte hue banalo karachi ka suba, and by blood shed i mean 90s, kya phir 90s dohrana chahte ho? who will gain the most by kaarachi province, its MQM, who is suffering the most from the target killings nowadays, its MQM, so please don't act like retarded

To theek hai. Phir rona dhona band kardo. Accept karlo yeh sub hoga aur hamain bardasht karna hai. Ronai dhonai ka kia faida? Aik taraf ittehadi hain aur doosri taraf yeh rona dhona. Kuch samajh nahi aata.

@Patriots

What you say on this issue?

To theek hai. Phir rona dhona band kardo. Accept karlo yeh sub hoga aur hamain bardasht karna hai. Ronai dhonai ka kia faida? Aik taraf ittehadi hain aur doosri taraf yeh rona dhona. Kuch samajh nahi aata.

@Patriots

What you say on this issue?

ittehadi witehhdi koi nahi he, MQM ke bande aaj bhi agencies utha ker le ja rahe hain, do you know how many funds MQM got, per MPA it is 40 million, MQM in govt got 15 million, where as PMLN candidates from karachi in opposition got 40 million, now please dont take it as a political issue, the issue is only mohajirs are being treated like second class citizens and just because MQM is ruling instead of being a colony of PPP and PMLN karachi is getting punished

karachi will suffer today but not for many years demanding karachi province will only make matters worse like 90s MQM is working to get local bodies ministry some how, and also working to get local bodies election get, things take time from being colony to respectable position

Itna ziada mqm walas ghunda logh hai Karachi mein, tum logh taliban per control nai karsakhte?

Bhai if some injustice is done on the basis of ethnicy then there is nothing wrong in exposing it. I don't think he has done anything wrong there.

I agree that if specific community is targeted than it should highlighted clearly - but OP says that interview location for candidate of Karachi was changed in order to keep them away from job. So, it's injustice with all Karachities not specific community unless one can prove that people of other ethnicity didn't bother to apply for position.

ittehadi witehhdi koi nahi he, MQM ke bande aaj bhi agencies utha ker le ja rahe hain, do you know how many funds MQM got, per MPA it is 40 million, MQM in govt got 15 million, where as PMLN candidates from karachi in opposition got 40 million, now please dont take it as a political issue, the issue is only mohajirs are being treated like second class citizens and just because MQM is ruling instead of being a colony of PPP and PMLN karachi is getting punished

karachi will suffer today but not for many years demanding karachi province will only make matters worse like 90s MQM is working to get local bodies ministry some how, and also working to get local bodies election get, things take time from being colony to respectable position

Kuch nahi honai wala bhai. Koi ministry nahi milnai wali aur na koi local bodies kai election hoon gai. Mark my words. Karachi walai lootai jatai rahain gai har tareeqai sai. Bus yeh hoga.

You, and many others, may not realise that we are losing thousands of our brightest to other countries.....The western world is not stupid, it accepts only those of us which it needs. The infighting and discrimination has been costing this country for the past 30 odd years and will continue to haunt us for a long time.

I agree with you 100%.I have worked with highly qualified German and American Engineers for about 20 years.I wish all our young or even old(Some of my friends were Phd,did not get a job in Pakistan,became school teachers) talents find R/D and production control work in every walk of life in Pakistan,but alas!.Just look at S Korean,who (according to British P/M) have achieved in 40 years what England could manage in 400.
But coming back to Karachi,the way this so called representatives(mqm) of urdu speaking pakistanis,have mixed their criminal activities with political charade,have brought nothing but destruction for the city and its people and hate among the citizens.It all started with
rightful demand of Merits for concessions ,but then it became "Pakistan blunder in the history of mankind","Punjabis are the looters","we rescued the Sindhi peasants from the feudal"and and and......

I agree that if specific community is targeted than it should highlighted clearly - but OP says that interview location for candidate of Karachi was changed in order to keep them away from job. So, it's injustice with all Karachities not specific community unless one can prove that people of other ethnicity didn't bother to apply for position.

Well when we say urban Karachiites then it is mostly the Urdu Speaking community. A great majority of these candidates were Urdu speaking. There might be a few pathan or punjbai guys too but a great majority was urdu speaking.

Kuch nahi honai wala bhai. Koi ministry nahi milnai wali aur na koi local bodies kai election hoon gai. Mark my words. Karachi walai lootai jatai rahain gai har tareeqai sai. Bus yeh hoga.

bhai yeh aap shkwa apne colonial masters se karo, when ever we got chance, we treated karachi like our mother, humare haath khud bandhe hue hain, can't do anything without instigating violence, MQM has taken a very firm position on smaller provinces and it has submitted the bills not once but twice(in past and the present government) and its bill has not been taken into consideration, MQM MNAs and MPAs keep visiting their constituencies and forcing KMC to provide facilities to their residents, ab is se zyada koi kuch nahi kerke dega, ab is se zyada chahye tu mulk se alag kerdo

Back
Top Bottom