What's new

discrimination against urdu speakers/mohajirs/urban Sindhis

Thats completely wrong!...merit should uphold....

Lived my whole life in Sindh ...

There is no discrimination at all ...

Of the 2 lines above, 1 is a guaranteed lie, blatant even. I just do not know which one.

There is difference between getting job and getting admission in university. Every university have quota for other provinces - be it Mehran university or Punjab university. As i said - quite jealousy it's not good for health.

Quota system is the root cause of evil and corruption in our society. What quota system means is that the deserving candidate has to make way for the one who is eligible because of his/her domicile instead of academic, professional and aptitude merits!

Bhai koi naya topic nahi he kya ? siwai in fazul baton ke
MQM na urduspeakers ki party ban pai na qaumi woh ek waqt mein 2 kishtion pe sawar he
Only a separate province is answer to these problems but unfortunately MQM has no guts for it

That's what I am saying. MQM PPP PML(N) are all crap. Only separate province is the solution but then people start getting emotional diarrehea at the idea of separate province.

You people have been crying injustice,prejudice some times against,punjabis,patthans,somtimes Baluchis and every now and then
Sindhis,for the last 60 odd years to no avail.The only alternative left,you are implying is migrating to an other country;ie U S A CANADA or UK.I wish you good luck and welcome to England.

You, and many others, may not realise that we are losing thousands of our brightest to other countries.....The western world is not stupid, it accepts only those of us which it needs. The infighting and discrimination has been costing this country for the past 30 odd years and will continue to haunt us for a long time.

If true than it's injustice to all people of Karachi - why you are playing usual ethnic card?

Well he is playing ethnic card because Karachiites are kept out because of the ethnicity issue. There was another news a few days ago in which it was said that candidates from Karachi weren't called for interview despite passing the tests etc.

Here is the thing some of MQM MPs have done a lot of work and many come from middle class families but I have serious disagreement when it comes to MQM keep joining different governments yet they keep complaining when things don't go their way.

bhai the thing is CM is not from MQM, MQM needs to join govt to get the development funds, to keep things running in karachi, to keep PPP serve karachi some how, now karachi is being treated like a step son, the only reason PPP can think about karachi will be caring for MQM as their friends, in opposition karachi will suffer

Man some punjabi really did a number on you to make you this sadistic. So Basically you are suffering from inferiority complex despite living in metropolitan city like karachi. There is quota in each province for other provinces so stop giving lame excuses to justify your hate for punjabis.

Do you know that Sind is the only province which has further divided the quota into urban and rural??

:pakistan:Royal treatment of punjabis in Karachi? Thanks bhaiyas

you don't need to thank anybody, punjab used to shine shoes of their colonial masters himself when britiain was their colonial master

you don't need to thank anybody, punjab used to shine shoes of their colonial masters himself when britiain was their colonial master

Bhaiye tujhe mein khud bihar takh jhute mar kar le jaon gha

If you are suggesting a system where any pakistani can apply for a job whether it is in sindh, punjab, KPK or Balochistan then i am up for it. We dont need 15 province to implement such a system.

Smaller administrative units means easier and more efficient management. Ethnicity based division in the form of provinces must give way to administrative units.

That's what I am saying. MQM PPP PML(N) are all crap. Only separate province is the solution but then people start getting emotional diarrehea at the idea of separate province.

to bana lo na separate province, q nahi bana lete, bakna bohut aasan he

MQM was the first party which submitted bill for more provinces in pakistan, now please close your baqwas

Well he is playing ethnic card because Karachiites are kept out because of the ethnicity issue. There was another news a few days ago in which it was said that candidates from Karachi weren't called for interview despite passing the tests etc.

I don't have any problem with highlighting injustice with Karachities - But what was need of giving ethnic color to it, are people of other ethnicity less Karachities?

to bana lo na separate province, q nahi bana lete, bakna bohut aasan he

MQM was the first party which submitted bill for more provinces in pakistan, now please close your baqwas

Aur bill jama kara kai PPP sai ittehad kar lia. Ban gaya province??? PPP sai ittehad kar kai sirf bheek milai gi. Suooba nai milai ga. Yeh yaad rakhna aur MQM ko bata daina.

I don't have any problem with highlighting injustice with Karachities - But what was need of giving ethnic color to it, are people of other ethnicity less Karachities?

Bhai if some injustice is done on the basis of ethnicy then there is nothing wrong in exposing it. I don't think he has done anything wrong there.

There is quota of provinces in federal job, and it's in favor of other provinces - otherwise for each qualified person from other province there will be 10 from Punjab. No matter how much transparent recruitment system you implement, the ones who love to play ethic card will still accuse Punjabis.

You need a strong lesson in history and factual position of domination in the federal bureaucracy.....the real reason for quota system....it will not only be an eye opener, it will also tell you how many seats the Punjabis occupied before they got the quota system going in their favour!

Re: More provinces, yes sure it's long over due but without strong local bodies system you will end up having more provinces like Interior Sindh.

Anything would be better then the current system.

Back
Top Bottom