What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

i just hope your parents had taught you some manners
hahahah
and ur told u to start a conversation by calling others beta. Dont throw a fist if u cant handle the pain.

According to this retard Altaf hussain manifests "mojzat" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats what punjab political mind set is all about, throwing dirt at each other, chichora pan, cheap antics etc

what has throwing dirt got to do with this thread is beyond me

you have a very misguided image of Altaf Hussain, MQM is not a dictatorship, you don't now anything how the party is run

yes its a very tough job, to run party from london, guy like altaf can do this

why he isnt a dictator ? can you so called educated employees of Altaf challenge him for change of leadership ?

hahahah
and ur told u to start a conversation by calling others beta. Dont throw a fist if u cant handle the pain.

beta is a very civilised world the part of the world i come from, foul language isn't

i just hope your parents had taught you some manners
And as far as altaf is concerned he wants to be a politician, so if he wants to sit there, he needs to and u his fan boy needs to understand that it comes will all kinds of criticism and scrutiny, live with it, deal with it or just disappear.

I have a question to other members here. Taking MQM out of the picture for a moment. What is wrong with this demand?

beta is a very civilised world the part of the world i come from, foul language isn't
What foul language, I called altaf a gunda gainda = a dirty rhino. What was so foul about that. Oh wait, the organization for the rights of rhinos called me and I am getting sued by them for making that comparison. Even they are offended to be associated with that foul creature.

And for the rest of the world if u are making a conversation with someone who is not a kid by calling him beta, shows how arrogantly u think of ur own opinions.

I have a question to other members here. Taking MQM out of the picture for a moment. What is wrong with this demand?
Bhai first take PEE PEE PEE and MQM out of this picture. That unfortunately is not possible.

Bahiyaas and their wet dreams :D, Never gonna happen and stop this WE Karachi belongs to every ethnicity not just Bhiyaaaaaas (MQM) :d

Bhai first take PEE PEE PEE and MQM out of this picture. That unfortunately is not possible.

And why is that? What is wrong with this demand. If demand for Southern punjab or Hazara province are justified then so is this demand.

Bahiyaas and their wet dreams :D, Never gonna happen and stop this WE Karachi belongs to every ethnicity not just Bhiyaaaaaas (MQM) :d

Then give something to Karachi in return.

Karachi sub ka aur metro train lahore ki. :lol:

What foul language, I called altaf a gunda gainda = a dirty rhino. What was so foul about that. Oh wait, the organization for the rights of rhinos called me and I am getting sued by them for making that comparison. Even they are offended to be associated with that foul creature.

And for the rest of the world if u are making a conversation with someone who is not a kid by calling him beta, shows how arrogantly u think of ur own opinions.

the foul is resembling a human to an animal, what if i call you a pig? wont it be a foul language, pardon my language :azn:

And why is that? What is wrong with this demand. If demand for Southern punjab or Hazara province are justified then so is this demand.
it is a good step and frankly we should have made provinces much smaller then what they are. But giving into mqms blackmailing tactics is not justified. A province should be made for logical reasons, not linguistic or ethnic ones.

metro? sab se bada masla karachi ka water supply he, aur tumhe metro ki suji hue he?

bhai kitni IDs hain teri nuri natt, shan, shahmir kashmir, kala kutta etc etc?

metro? sab se bada masla karachi ka water supply he, aur tumhe metro ki suji hue he?

Public transport is another major issue that Karachiites have to face daily. Poora Karachi bus kai dandai sai latak kar safar kar raha hai. Ya phr chingchee par.

Itna jalna sehat k liye acha nhi hota :D

bhai kitni IDs hain teri nuri natt, shan, shahmir kashmir, kala kutta etc etc?

Aik he id hai Filhal or wo yehi hai :D

Back
Top Bottom