What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

فاروق ستار نے دعویٰ کیا کہ الطاف حسین کا معاشی وژن ہی پاکستان کی معاشی مشکلات کا حل ہے

:omghaha: Well only if we could sell his fat a$$ for pennies but he aint even worth that much.

@Topic Mun khul gaye akhir kaar in kay. Thank your land grabber as they fucked your only chance to have KCR and also Sindh govt is responsible for provincial development.
As for federal Govt
  1. Karachi to Lahore Motorway
  2. 6000 MW Coal Power Plants
  3. 2 Nuclear Power Plants
Still you know what they say old habits of stealing awami money die hard.

:omghaha: Well only if we could sell his fat a$$ for pennies but he aint even worth that much.

can you guys please come up here without venting out your frustration, i know its harsh to bear expenses now a days, its becoming hard to survive on day to day bases but using this kind of language in a so called islamic republic of pakistan and belonging to an Islamic family, teach you such manners?, even a half decent family upbringing makes one learn basic manners of communication

defence.pk was a lot saner and decent website before third rate category of people like you guys came along

There are thousands things to be re set in Pakistan including divisions of current provinces but in presence of two strong political mafia parties PMLN/PPP it's not impossible.
A bloody revolution or some miracle otherwise these blood sucker vampire suck the last blood of Pakistan and let it die( Allah na kare )

revolution wont save Pakistan now, its to the point, where a govt takes charge where it can bring necessary reforms

can you guys please come up here without venting out your frustration, i know its harsh to bear expenses now a days, its becoming hard to survive on day to day bases but using this kind of language in a so called islamic republic of pakistan and belonging to an Islamic family, teach you such manners?, even a half decent family upbringing makes one learn basic manners of communication

defence.pk was a lot saner and decent website before third rate category of people like you guys came along

revolution wont save Pakistan now, its to the point, where a govt takes charge where it can bring necessary reforms
That's make me little strange too! a lot of posters I'm reading here use filthy and abusive BAZARi language and Forum seems like blind or for them it's normal also? Other hand I'm seek you and W11 ban instantly lol strange! Btw where is Report button for noticeable posts ? I'm using iPhone tho.

That's make me little strange too! a lot of posters I'm reading here use filthy and abusive BAZARi language and Forum seems like blind or for them it's normal also? Other hand I'm seek you and W11 ban instantly lol strange! Btw where is Report button for noticeable posts ? I'm using iPhone tho.

below your avatar on the extreme left next to bookmark option on the reply bar, u see it?

Sanity only prevails in altaf bhai and his chamchas. My cousin got kidnapped by by your MQM thugs just because he dared stepping Altaf bhai's territory. They broke his legs and now he is on bed. This is the kind of mentality you people have so dont go around teaching people about manners. You people are getting what you deserve.

Sanity only prevails in altaf bhai and his chamchas. My cousin got kidnapped by by your MQM thugs just because he dared stepping Altaf bhai's territory. They broke his legs and now he is on bed. This is the kind of mentality you people have so dont go around teaching people about manners. You people are getting what you deserve.

nobody will respect you, if you come with such a language, im not interested in discussion with you anyway

there is nothing such as MQM's territory, they are not drug dealers or gangs

I think I got it! the last option on extreme left. Thanks

i think it would be an exclamation mark or something

Some Pakistani's looking to proove a new two nation theory after 1947 and 1971

nobody will respect you, if you come with such a language, im not interested in discussion with you anyway

there is nothing such as MQM's territory, they are not drug dealers or gangs

For all i care you can stick your head in sand for as long as you want. Reality won't change with your denial.

Your cousin might be engaged with criminals or street gangsters which have their own areas and they ain't care of others and that gangster could find anywhere in Pakistan. Don't blame it to mqm. If I'm a criminal I know which area is bad for me to go! So strongly doubt your cousin involve in some gangsta group.

unlike nawaz, party supports Altaf Hussain gets 5000 pounds salary from the party monthly, now please stay on the topic now

by the way, how did nawaz became the rchest person of pakistan when he joined politics his father had one factory, now he owns lots o business abroad, in india, turkey, UK etc?

:lol: its the first of his kind where poor workers pay him 5000 punds as salary for doing NOTHING.

@ darkinsky the mark on extreme right an exclamation mark in triangle figure?

:lol: its the first of his kind where poor workers pay him 5000 punds as salary for doing NOTHING.

lol MQM people are the most professional and educated lot, they have accountancy firms in places like london, MQM is a very rich party

they don't have jaahil ganwar, landlords

I need that job too. Can I become the next milat kay dady, lol

the funniest is why MQM walas want share in earning of SIndhis, Balochis, Pathans and Punjabis in Karachi who are part of contributing to revenue.
The question is why MQM should claim their money by attributing the title "WE" to itself

Back
Top Bottom