What's new

if fed and prov govt neglects KHI in budget we can demand administrative independence

Where ever there will be bhayya logs in large numbers the situation will be no different than what it is in UP and Bihar india, and that is chaos, crime, extortion, unrest , rapes, murders etc.

I need that job too. Can I become the next milat kay dady, lol

beta he is the leader of the party party supports him, why your back is on fire is beyond me

MQM workers pay 1% of their salary income for the party fund, MQM is the richest party in pakistan

Where ever there will be bhayya logs in large numbers the situation will be no different than what it is in UP and Bihar india, and that is chaos, crime, unrest , rapes, murders etc.

@Nuri Natt @Shan Ali
man, you have some really bad mental problems, do you have MPD?

Your cousin might be engaged with criminals or street gangsters which have their own areas and they ain't care of others and that gangster could find anywhere in Pakistan. Don't blame it to mqm. If I'm a criminal I know which area is bad for me to go! So strongly doubt your cousin involve in some gangsta group.

He had to move out from karachi with his entire family. He lived his entire life there and is well aware of the dynamics of karachi. Militant wing roam free under the banner of political parties. He received warning from his Ahle mohallah that there is no place for punjabis in the area but he had no other place to go. He was released with his broken legs only because his family agreed to move out and that area is populated with urdu speaking. He was UK educated with his parents spending their entire life saving on his education. Denial is something we pakistanis are good at mate and it has cost us a lot.

lol MQM people are the most professional and educated lot, they have accountancy firms in places like london, MQM is a very rich party

they don't have jaahil ganwar, landlords

if they were educate they were educated people in real sense, they would not have been enslaved by Altaf .

Its a pity that these so-called educated ones have to send ghunda tax to Altaf hussain .

Time to change. If you guys are educated then come forward kick that altaf hussain. give party control to some young educated blood and discard this foolish and illiterate term victim mohajir card

he runs the freaking party come on, who runs the party then?

:lol: how he runs it from London?

;) come on kick him. The party now should see some democracy not dictatorship.

what if he dies? you guys are even mentally confined by his terror image

He had to move out from karachi with his entire family. He lived his entire life there and is well aware of the dynamics of karachi. Militant wing roam free under the banner of political parties. He received warning from his Ahle mohallah that there is no place for punjabis in the area but he had no other place to go. He was released with his broken legs only because his family agreed to move out and that area is populated with urdu speaking. He was UK educated with his parents spending their entire life saving on his education. Denial is something we pakistanis are good at mate and it has cost us a lot.

your cousin is a liar, there are many punjabis in every urdu speaking area, even in areas like liaquatabad there are many punjabis

Azizabad blasts: When MQM puts your life before theirs – The Express Tribune Blog

Atta • a year ago
@Atif:
half of my punjabi relatives live in Azizabad very close to 90

azizabad is the HQ of MQM, punjabis even live there

your cousin is a liar, there are many punjabis in every urdu speaking area, even in areas like liaquatabad there are many punjabis

Azizabad blasts: When MQM puts your life before theirs – The Express Tribune Blog

Atta • a year ago
@Atif:
half of my punjabi relatives live in Azizabad very close to 90

azizabad is the HQ of MQM, punjabis even live there

Whatever get lost. He can't even walk now without walking stick so go tell him about your hospitality. No one is untouchable as Allah always gives a person their due return for their good or bad deeds.

if they were educate they were educated people in real sense, they would not have been enslaved by Altaf .

Its a pity that these so-called educated ones have to send ghunda tax to Altaf hussain .

Time to change. If you guys are educated then come forward kick that altaf hussain. give party control to some young educated blood and discard this foolish and illiterate term victim mohajir card

:lol: how he runs it from London?

;) come on kick him. The party now should see some democracy not dictatorship.

what if he dies? you guys are even mentally confined by his terror image

you have a very misguided image of Altaf Hussain, MQM is not a dictatorship, you don't now anything how the party is run

yes its a very tough job, to run party from london, only guy like altaf can do this

MQM or no MQM. I support this demand. Karachi under Pee Pee Pee rule is nothing but a mess.

Whatever get lost. He cant even walk now without walking stick so go tell him about your hospitality.

your cousin is a liar, he can't walk, im sorry, but he needs to tell the truth

there is no urdu speaking area where the punjabis or pathans are not allowed, im karachiite myself

beta he is the leader of the party party supports him, why your back is on fire is beyond me

MQM workers pay 1% of their salary income for the party fund, MQM is the richest party in pakistan

@Nuri Natt @Shan Ali
man, you have some really bad mental problems, do you have MPD?
Tumhara ganda gainda tumhain hi mubarak ho uncle.

According to this retard Altaf hussain manifests "mojzat" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom