What's new

IAF Jets Gun Up For New Bollywood Film

I was kidding bro. Anyways enjoy Tarantion's take on TopGun

I was like :rofl: man that is crazy. This guy has got a great sense of humour too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent watched a Bollywood movie for a long time, in last year I only saw Dabangg.

Will see this one hopefully.

you sound like Dabangg was released in 1970
beleive me it hasnt been too long since you last saw a blywood movie if Dabangg was your last.

will be waiting for this movie...being an airforce enthusiast myself

will be waiting for this movie...being an airforce enthusiast myself

I suggest u watch only after looking for the ratings and first opinion pieces are written, Bollywood knows how to f..k up movies and produce duds. LOL

I suggest u watch only after looking for the ratings and first opinion pieces are written, Bollywood knows how to f..k up movies and produce duds. LOL

Yeah man, i also dont have any high hopes. I think it will be a piece of crap.

well , i have only watched 2 bollywood war movies
Border , which was based on battle of Lonewala in 1971 , though the movie ended with a climax that was similar to battle of Asal Uttar, with heaps of Patton tanks lying blown up
Do u guys know that there is actually a place In India called PattonNagar coz lots of Patton tanks were destroyed there during war of 1965

second movie was LOC kargil which was based on battle for Tiger Hill at the height of Kargil conflict , the movie itself was based on truth except for the Hritik Roshan Preity Zinta Romance , coz in the real war , Barkha Dutt , played by Preity Zinta in the movie , didnot have a romantic relation with an indian army officer

lets just hope that Mausam is not a remake of Topgun with an Item Number by Priyanka chopra as bonus

frankly i expect bollywood to come up with a Remake of Crimson Tide once INS Arihant is operational

Think about a movie plot where Hafeez saeed and Zaid Hamid get hold of 3-4 pakistani Nuke and threaten India with nuclear war unless we make Zaid hamid the President of J&k

While Kayani and Pasha are busy fighting taliban terror unleashed on pakistan thanks to withdrawal of US forces from afganistan

It is now upto Sunny Deol captain of INS Ariharan and his XO Shahid Kapoor to decide on preemtive strikes on Lashkar camps to prevent a nuclear attack on India

well , i have only watched 2 bollywood war movies
Border , which was based on battle of Lonewala in 1971 , though the movie ended with a climax that was similar to battle of Asal Uttar, with heaps of Patton tanks lying blown up
Do u guys know that there is actually a place In India called PattonNagar coz lots of Patton tanks were destroyed there during war of 1965

second movie was LOC kargil which was based on battle for Tiger Hill at the height of Kargil conflict , the movie itself was based on truth except for the Hritik Roshan Preity Zinta Romance , coz in the real war , Barkha Dutt , played by Preity Zinta in the movie , didnot have a romantic relation with an indian army officer

i saw a Patton tank in a garden in pune.

for bolded part > it was Lakshya not LOC kargil.

i saw a Patton tank in a garden in pune.

for bolded part > it was Lakshya not LOC kargil.

ops my mistake
sorry , i saw that movie 4 yrs ago and got confused with the name

Shaurya- an underappreciated film eventhough its a remake of Few Good Men
KK Menon was spectacular in this movie. Note his dialogue about the coffee served to Rahul Bose's character in the end. Goosebumps.
Yep! An excellent film!! But unfortunately didn't do too well and that's a pity!

frankly i expect bollywood to come up with a Remake of Crimson Tide once INS Arihant is operational

Think about a movie plot where Hafeez saeed and Zaid Hamid get hold of 3-4 pakistani Nuke and threaten India with nuclear war unless we make Zaid hamid the President of J&k

While Kayani and Pasha are busy fighting taliban terror unleashed on pakistan thanks to withdrawal of US forces from afganistan

It is now upto Sunny Deol captain of INS Ariharan and his XO Shahid Kapoor to decide on preemtive strikes on Lashkar camps to prevent a nuclear attack on India

Sunny paji don't need a Arihant do his work :undecided:

All he will do is go to Pakistan and shout at these two, they will die with heart failure obviously u know .

Back
Top Bottom