What's new

IAF Jets Gun Up For New Bollywood Film

the film could be the hindi adaptation of the French film- The Skyfighters which also featured Mirage 2000 and F-16s.
One of my fav movies regarding fighter jets is "Behind Enemy Lines" a great great film.

One of my favourites war movies is Pearl Habour and Border.

lets see how they make this movie.....I always wanted some one in bollywood to make a movie like "Saving Private Ryan"....

Bollywood would suck at making a film like that. Better an independent organisation make it. Leave Bollywood to make comedies.

I hope this movie is not going to be against Pakistan , because we have seen such retarded movies by bollywood in the past which have not done anything good but rather worsened the relationships more, Where they have shown a single major enters in enemy's land and do all that heroic stuff by handling a whole brigade alone lol even an insane person know how big of a fiction and fabrication that is , even you can't do this to vitenam army lol

I hope so it will be good movie and will not be used to hurt anyone

I hope this movie is not going to be against Pakistan , because we have seen such retarded movies by bollywood in the past which have not done anything good but rather worsened the relationships more, Where they have shown a single major enters in enemy's land and do all that heroic stuff by handling a whole brigade alone lol even an insane person know how big of a fiction and fabrication that is , even you can't do this to vitenam army lol

It funny that you feel so much for Bollywood, why watch it?

Its cinema for chrissake..that too Indian, for Indian masses, not some documentary. What if we show anti pakistan movies in India? It should be considered as cinema only.

Dont worry, from now onwards we will make Anti china movies also.:D

Its quite hilarious,

Did 'saving private ryan' worsen the relationship between USA and Germany? or should we make the villian nation-Peru or Barma?.Bollywood movies basically for Indian masses. If you do not like it, don't watch it., between, hope this will not be a Deol-kinda film

the film could be the hindi adaptation of the French film- The Skyfighters which also featured Mirage 2000 and F-16s.
One of my fav movies regarding fighter jets is "Behind Enemy Lines" a great great film.
from the SKYFIGHTER...movie
a fan boy video ... guys ,do watch this(in HQ recomnded) :yahoo::yahoo:

artists :thirteen senses-into the fire
headbang_smiley.JPG

if visuals look half as good as this(skyfighters) ..thewil do Oscars :agree::agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaurya- an underappreciated film eventhough its a remake of Few Good Men

KK Menon was spectacular in this movie. Note his dialogue about the coffee served to Rahul Bose's character in the end. Goosebumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the hero does not take up the Mirage 2000 to save the heroin, Jumps out of the plane cath the heroin falling from air and fall unhurt and a background of Aircraft crashing and all those slow motion walkings.... $hit man, how can this not happen in a Bollywood Movie?? Expecting it...

i hope it will more realistic rather than being love story inside the cockpit of mirage

Bollywood would suck at making a film like that. Better an independent organisation make it. Leave Bollywood to make comedies.

Agree....But Jp Dutta??? what do you think??,...but yes I dont understand, we never made a movie of late that will make some sense. Leave some old movies. I even rate the movie "Kranti" as a true master peice with its art and direction...

One thing we have mastered is cheap comedy apart from Munnabhai, 3 idiots and some more.

Back
Top Bottom