What's new

IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKI, Mirage 2000 Fighter Jets Crash in Madhya Pradesh's Morena; Wreckage Spotted

Never knew that IN pilots put red star sticker design on its aircraft :lol:

Exactly. They weren't Indian pilots. But they were flying from the Vikramaditya and Indian posters are using the night one as "evidence" that Indians have night ops.

Omg - no way …..what a bunch of clowns.

So did the pilots of the two aircraft have an argument and then proceeded to a dogfight where one shot the other down???

Did the raptor of the east get its first kill ?!

Rip to the deal mirage 2000 pilot - looks like he did not make it..
Well with what face are we gloating. One of our F16 shot his wingman by mistake..

Exactly. They weren't Indian pilots. But they were flying from the Vikramaditya and Indian posters are using the night one as "evidence" that Indians have night ops.
Lol they were flying it during the delivery of Vikramaditya to IN

DACT is part of training, for all modern air forces. Moreover, dogfighting, guns only, is still very relevant in several scenarios.

Mirages have excellent dogfighting capabilities at slow speeds, I once played havoc with a real PAF Viper pilot while I was flying a mirage. Guns only of course. And on a real simulator. 1 on 1. Even though I was ultimately shot down, but I did make the other guy run for his money...

In PAF circles, there is a famous training incident in which own mirages beat own F16s. 2 v 2. Guns only....
No wonder even for the KIZILELMA - an unmanned stealthy jet fighter - they have put canards for maneuverability.....

1674917647980.jpeg

In PAF circles, there is a famous training incident in which own mirages beat own F16s. 2 v 2. Guns only....
F-16A vs Mirage 3/5 and Mirage wins? Extremely unlikely. Unless the F-16s were not visual and defensive. 0 chance the engagement started out neutral.
Mirages have excellent dogfighting capabilities at slow speeds, I once played havoc with a real PAF Viper pilot while I was flying a mirage. Guns only of course. And on a real simulator. 1 on 1. Even though I was ultimately shot down, but I did make the other guy run for his money...
Were you flying a Mirage 2000 or 3/5? Very very big difference between the two

Last edited:
So what are the likely possibilities:

1. They were flying in formation and collided.
2. Navigational error by ground controller.
3. Merge/aerobatics gone wrong.
🤔🧐

Gentlemen

Quit taking pot shots, they are unbecoming.
This is the risk that men undertake in this line of work.
Machines malfunction, and accidents happen,

Regards.
Hence, you leave it to the engineers and go unmanned.....

So what are the likely possibilities:

1. They were flying in formation and collided.
2. Navigational error by ground controller.
3. Merge/aerobatics gone wrong.
4. You report casualties to be the total - 1 (e.g., 3 - 1 =2).

As far as the PAF is concerned, no "surprises" here....

Back
Top Bottom